Banned again

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
reverseosmosis

Banned again

Post by reverseosmosis »

I have to admit it's been fun playing on your server but the handful of admins you have that go on power trips just ruin it. Yes I have to admit I've done things that needed correcting but it's funny how rules don't pertain to your own admins.
I'm guessing flatfoot banned me because obviously he is not getting laid enough and needs to come into game play and flex his admin muscle to make up for it. Pathetic bitch!

While I am playing under the name tumor, he kicked me for making a comment when he didn't wait in line for a plane (real good example on how to be an admin). Talked a bunch of sh1t after about me being afk, not responding to him, etc. The truth is I spawned in BEFORE him, he asked if I was waiting for the plane, I nodded but he still took the plane. Pretty nice way for an admin to act, but I expect nothing less of a bitch. Then to make excuses like a little bitch was pretty amusing. I shot a round of my saiga at him when he was in the plane and this was his final excuse that he kicked me. Now I'm banned because I was asking him questions?

PRETTY F%#$ing WEAK!

To the rest of you admins, thank you for allowing to play on your server and I hope you cull out idiot admins like this flatfoot f*&#head.

bye
RickPetko
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: Banned again

Post by RickPetko »

Nice fairy tale. You were banned for three days for not listening to admin requests and destroying equipment. Your attitude towards admins is rife with contempt. The following game you were observed to spawn after me, and then jump in front of me for the plane ( I was using a different name at the time). Sooo you broke your own rule of not waiting. I see that this is not your first infraction either. Next time it will be a perma ban. Contempt for admins and fellow players will not be tolerated.
Rick Petko