i am banned :(

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
heathersauce

i am banned :(

Post by heathersauce »

lol....... so how long am I banned for? :(

also i have 2 ping because i live in the same city the server is in... silly peeps!! 8-)
Beaver
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Great Britain

Re: i am banned :(

Post by Beaver »

Look at this link for the Unban Request Procedures. viewtopic.php?f=17&t=440
heathersauce

Post by heathersauce »

1. In-game alias: Heathersauce
2. Public key hash: 1ec3ae0fa952d2ef6b48571dc1db1395
3. Time/date of the ban: 11/30/10 late at night maybe 10pm CST??
4. Who banned you: I dunno! I'm trying to find out!
5. What were you banned for: I dunno as well!!
6. Comments: I keep getting banned by someone who doesn't seem to like me :( I did nothing wrong!! Also if you didn't like something you could've told me before you banned me jeez :(
heathersauce

Post by heathersauce »

AIDS wrote:Your banned again?
:cry: Without any warning too! Just like the first time... someone hates me lol :(
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by c0loNeL »

Under review...
heathersauce

Post by heathersauce »

TOG | Whirly wrote:going by the way i see you play im not fully suprised if you ask me
What do you mean?? I do not TK, I follow all rules, I don't even smack talk! I'm just lucky I have a very low ping which is what gives me such an advantage... if someone comes around a corner I tend to shoot and hit them first because of that!
Logic

Post by Logic »

to ban some one is there a screen shot or proof before some one is banned? i have seen some awesome players with low pings always tear up alot of players. first thing to assume is there cheating yet they are that good. the admin that banned her must have some proof or did he assume she was cheating based on skill ? i m curious as i m a admin on another server and we need physical proof to kick or ban any player ?
Logic

Post by Logic »

I understand that i dont admin on this server as the server i used to admin in no longer, but to get kicked with out warning they must have some proof. i also have seen admin's in the past get flustered and kick some one because there getting owned....but anyways i understand this is under review and the admin has a explanation.
heathersauce

Post by heathersauce »

Logic wrote:I understand that i dont admin on this server as the server i used to admin in no longer, but to get kicked with out warning they must have some proof. i also have seen admin's in the past get flustered and kick some one because there getting owned....but anyways i understand this is under review and the admin has a explanation.

I'm interested to see what explanation it could be....... :o
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

It has been commented on ALOT while she is playing .. .I have played with/against heathersauce and have seen many questions about the ping ;)
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
heathersauce

Post by heathersauce »

Cuz everybody always blabbering about my ping... seems like you may be thinking it's "unfair" that I have such a low ping -.-

I'd really like to know the real reason I was banned... no warning, nothing... just banned outta the blue. Everyone else seems to get a fair warning before they get kicked, and then a ban is when they repetitively make an offense. Wasn't anything like that in my case though... :cry:
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

heathersauce,

There were some player complaints about your play in-game, that seemed to be supported by the observations of more than one admin. We got some evidence together for review and put you on the bench until we could get it sorted.
Upon review, we saw nothing that proved any foul play on your part, and I have been told the ban has been lifted.

I appreciate your patience, and I apologize for the inconvenience.
heathersauce

Post by heathersauce »

Swanny-CG wrote:heathersauce,

There were some player complaints about your play in-game, that seemed to be supported by the observations of more than one admin. We got some evidence together for review and put you on the bench until we could get it sorted.
Upon review, we saw nothing that proved any foul play on your part, and I have been told the ban has been lifted.

I appreciate your patience, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you Swanny! I appreciate your help! I still love this game and since EA is the only server left for it it's nice to know I can play the game again! Cheers! :D