carbombs

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

Demonic

carbombs

Post by Demonic »

can i request to add a few more carbombs on other maps ?! they are one of the few vehicles that give alot of people joy, but arent on enuff maps i feel :D :D :D
maybe not smaller maps, but medium to larger ones.........it might at least keep a few to stick around the server if a map comes up they dont care for, but them nasty lil carbombs are there for em to get up to no good :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
-=WCK=-RooKie
United States of America

Re: carbombs

Post by -=WCK=-RooKie »

I think they take away from the teamplay goal but they are fun when you get bored. lol
Tk-421

Post by Tk-421 »

I like the car bombs, but I wish they were limited to only vehicles with no offensive capabilities. I got kicked the other night after filling up a Technical with teammates honking the horn to get a straggler's attention. Seconds later... BOOM! -6 score
Demonic

Post by Demonic »

lol......maybe it was due to the map you did it on.....edge has both trucks and ladas, but they arent bombs...coastal has both, and they are.

not sure i agree with you rookie, about the team play thing,.......even on maps that dont have them, alot of people are more concerned about getting top score than working as a team... so that in itself throws any teamplay stuff out the window......the carbombs (if done correctly) can slow the opposition down heaps....like el al....cripple the planes for awhile, sa3 etc.
its a suicide mission :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

How much more of a teamplayer can you be than giving you life to Allah in a carbomb ... Dont get me wrong .. you have to sit here and wait for your 72 virgins but not me and my little Lada
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
junior

Post by junior »

Omaha should be a great map to add carbombs, both for Allies on the beach and on center flag for Iraqis.

Reds can use it to take snipers out, Blues can use it to break c4/pk campers on the ramps.