need a ruling or general concensus

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

hoppin bob
United States of America

need a ruling or general concensus

Post by hoppin bob »

I have a spot on sea rigs for the 50 cal on blue. I can see the spawn point from where i sit. Is it considered camping if I sit there and kill those who spawn before they can move? I dont just shoot the spawning enemy but they are an easy target. If it is considered camping or just bad taste I will stop shooting the spawn. Looking to get some input from admins as well as regs.
Soylent

Re: need a ruling or general concensus

Post by Soylent »

That would be a spawn rape with any other weapon IMO. However, snipers are a different breed. I say keep doing it. Most players will choose a different spawn point and then look for you. I would:)
Demonic

Post by Demonic »

i know the spot he is talking about, coz i have seen him there a few times now.....even tried picking him off, but cant get a good enough angle..i did manage you sneak up behind him the other day and swipe da 50 cal, which caused a mass orgy of enemies trying to get it back off me lol....its fine with me, coz the rigs map is one where there are many locations to snipe from and do some spawn raping.....
MOJORyder
United States of America

Post by MOJORyder »

Soy, I don't think that would be raping with anything to be honest (AND BELIEVE ME, I AM A FAIR PLAY DRAMA QUEEN LOL)

there's no uncaps on red..so all is fair eh?
What makes America great? Guns and Liquor. Be sure to save a round for Obama.
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

I think if it was the shilka it would be much more irritating than a sniper rifle. If the other team was getting their asses handed to them then it would kind of be insult to injury but it's not agianst the rules in any way.

In any event, I'm certainly not going to tell you to stop.

Just for clarification, are you blue shooting red or red shooting blue? Just a point of curiosity, not technical detail for my opinion.
hoppin bob
United States of America

Post by hoppin bob »

I am blue shooting red. The spot works great when blue has control of either top platform, ideally you would have both rigs on that side. ( there is the same spot on both rigs 1 & 2) It is difficult to get a clean shot at it from the other rig, as demonic mentioned before, but it has a perfect view of their spawn , all there ramps, pretty much the whole rig. So I will just stick to what Im doin. thnx for the feedback fellas.