How is it?

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

stephshawn

How is it?

Post by stephshawn »

How is it, that when someone TK's you, then you shoot back and they TK you again, and yet AGAIN, I get KICKED from the server!!!! The only TK I had was my own BuDs at a different base, and I never shot at any Veh NOT smoking and that wasn't UN-MANNED?
The individual that TK'D me was allowed to stay on the server after a 1min ban. Can anyone, (an admin), PLEASE tell me the reasoning to this dicision?
It seems like when someone gets there pantys in a bunch, all hell breaks loose, hell have no furry to the average player!!!!
I know this isn't going to mean a damn thing to anyone that matters, but thanks for what used to be a fun, enjoyable time I could spend with my sons, brother and friends.
EA117 used to be the cats meow when it came to game nite, however lately it seems everyone has the insite to an admin that will kick anyone for any reason, except me.
I am sorry for what ever or whom ever I did wrong or rather what they feel I did wrong.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: How is it?

Post by Nightstalker »

I am assuming you are asking for an unban ??? Not really sure maybe you are looking for justification for your kick .... If it is an unban follow this viewtopic.php?f=17&t=440
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
-=WCK=-RooKie
United States of America

Post by -=WCK=-RooKie »

Sometimes you just got to shake it off. Not every decision an admin makes is right but they do what they think is best for the server at that time. Can't take everything to heart just come back in and start gaming again.
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

Sometimes it's just a misunderstanding. If you have sons, you know sometimes one will say "dad, son #2 is poking me" and you say "son #2 knock it off," and he says "I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING." So then son #1 says "DAD HE'S DOING IT AGAIN" and you yell "KNOCK IT OFF" and son #2 says "I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING" and then son #2 punches son #1 in the face and then you really go ballistic on son #2 for hitting son #1 but in reality, maybe son #2 HADN'T done anything in the first place and it's son #1 that deserves to live out in the garage.

Son #2 just had an unlucky sequence of events.

We're still the cat's meow (are you like 80 years old or what?) and if you continue using phrases like "hell hath no furry" I will be forced to unban you for making me laugh.

Sorry you had a hard time. Like Rookie said, it's probably not personal. Unless son #2 got admin rights and is pissed at you for hitting him. You really shouldn't hit children so much.

Give us your player info, and we'll check it out.
one pump
Canada

Post by one pump »

omg swanny im lmarfo you rock and pown,lol to dam funny. :D 8-) Pumps
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

PFFFFTTT HAHAHAHAHAH that cracked me up ya crazy whipper snapper.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.