'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
MOJORyder
United States of America

Re: Come on AIDS lets laugh now

Post by MOJORyder »

now that's some funny shit!
What makes America great? Guns and Liquor. Be sure to save a round for Obama.
AIDS

Post by AIDS »

*** User has been deleted ***
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

AIDS wrote:*** User has been deleted ***
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
thats 2 killed off by AWB's
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

The way I see it. The admins found a cure for AIDS.

With Great Speed
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

I wasn't going to say anything but to clear things up for the masses .... Those 2 Dem is saying were killed off ... They CHOSE to leave and be deleted on their OWN accord.

And AWB's LOLOL :lol: :lol: :lol: ... Really Dem, assuming I know what you mean by that who are you Al Sharpton.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

assuming...so you have no idea lolol....but hey its all good..........maybe i should re install DC and come back using AIDS name just to haunt you all who feel so proud he is gone.....so remember next time the server is virtually empty , you might think twice about wanting someone gone for good....coz not everyone can run the new battlefield game due to slower systems and im sure those who can arent going to hang around playing DC !!!!
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Dem wrote:assuming...so you have no idea lolol

No I don't LOLOL that is why I said assuming ;)
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

When you remove a tick, you don't miss it.

With Great Speed
TOG | Whirly

Post by TOG | Whirly »

Out of interest who are the TWO ok i know AIDS had gone but who is the second one?

Something you mentioned has annoyed me Dem , How do you know people wont come back to DC if they even leave that is? BF@ failed and many many many other first person shooters are out there and people still play this hmmm.. And to be honest one man gone is only one man gone,you left and people are still playing you are yet one man also... Think of it that way..
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

well, we both know your feelings toward Kev run pretty deep Troy...so, i see where you are coming from.....did my comments annoy you because its fact, or because you refuse to accept that this game wont be around for ever ?! yeah, sure people still play it now....but have the numbers been kept as they were 5 years ago, or have they slowly been dropping off ?!
would swanny want to keep paying for a server when , lets say 10 people play it, or invest the money into a nice BF3 server that has 3 times as many....of course its his call, but i know personally what i would do.

its food for thought...but i guess some choke a little.

DC was a great game, and perhaps it still is.........the reality is there are so many games out now that compete with DC (maybe not exactly the same game play) that people do move on.

anyone remember gizmo ?! he moved on to another game and hasnt been back...not that i am aware of anyways.

like you said Troy, we are all just one person..........do the math over time and see where it gets you.
its just the nature of evolution with games and new and faster systems (speaking of which, i just re installed DC on a newer puter of mine, with duo core and goddam its different)
if DC hangs around for another 5 years then that would be great.......for those who still want to play it.
BROTHERS IN ARMS
TOG | Whirly

Post by TOG | Whirly »

Sorry bro you seem to have misunderstood what i said,, My Feelings for kev ended along time ago when i was told to ignore him, Them voila out of the blue he lands yet another personal attack on me,,he deleted stuff i can never get back removed all my posts and topics ,You know the bit that annoys me most, i have had nothing to do with him and he then deletes all my posts etc,, One being about my troubles trying to be a father etc etc,, him being a new dad i thought would have some compassion and at least left that post alone, but no he deleted pictures i do not have any more due to being stolen from my house so now all i have is a tattoo of my babies footprints on my wrist as a reminder of them being on the planet. My partner does not even have this the photos are gone,,,
really Fkin mature dont you think.(But like i said forgotten alont time ago)...

this game rocks and there is allready a BF3 in progress if you payed the time to look through the forum before responding. I got no beef with you so lets leave it that way , just a polite dicussion :) I also agree one day this game we love will come to an end but i will p[lay it for however long it will be around. I remember a young man saying i will not be back to play this game, da daahhh your coming back nice work bro frag ya soon lol
Last edited by TOG | Whirly on September 13th, 2011, 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

I'd like to say I got your back Whirly, but Nighty bought me dinner and he's closer :lol:
So AIDS did this to you? If so, once a dickhead, always a dickhead. Dem, wtf with all this high a mighty crap. People leave, so they leave nothing earth shattering about that and if and when they game goes the way of the Dodo we all move on. No big deal. I was Sarge way before this server and will be long after it. Just enjoy the ride. Finger pointing and fighting others battles never works.

With Great Speed
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Guys can we end this .... What is done is done. Dem I have no hard feelings for you at all. I do think your AWB comment was a little dumb but that is MY opinion. To be honest I hated that you left as I enjoyed when you were on. And you can ask around if that is true as it seems you are on the defensive now. You were of the few that would give some help when others asked and never caused a problem on the server nor the forum. I will say I commend you for sticking up for what you think is right but I dont know if you know enough to make a judgement call. All I will say is there were alot of things done and said that should have NEVER been done but I will not go into that as AIDS is not here to defend himself. Do we all make mistake .. You better damn well believe we do because I make them everyday. But making the same mistake over and over .... Let me say this NO ONE likes or as you said "so proud" that we lost somebody. Its not a victory BUT if it is something and this goes with any other player that is causing issues within the game/fourm then it is time to act on it. Some agree some dont. Either way it is what it is. There is still a strong following with this game .. People come and go and then come back .... Aint the right Brett "Demonic" Favre ;) ... Long in the short its the people that make this game. Not always the game so with the good group of people we have here on the forum and the guys that dont chat but just frequent the game server ... Well I dont think it is going anywhere anytime soon. Plus look at all the people that got BF2 and then said OH hell no .. going back to bf1942 ....... May very well be the same thing with BF3 once the newness wears off.

Anyways .. sounds like we will be seeing you in game ... I will try to stay out of your scope ;) ... Now lets get over this BS and move on to something else like playing the damn game or staring at Grizzly's meaning of life :shock: :shock: :D So how about if anyone else has anything to say .. say it and then we will lock this thread and MOVE ON. ;)
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

i was unaware of alot of that Troy...i hadnt been on this forum in over 4 months, so i guess i have to back track 4 months now to catch up lol

and sarge......this is simply a discussion as Troy said...im not here to point fingers and be all high and mighty, so back the fck up.you expresed your opinion and so have i.
or have things changed and people cant talk about sht any more ?!

ive never hard hard feelings towards any player on this server nights.....my reason for standing by Kev is simply coz he he had always shown respect toward me and been a great friend also...all of what he did and said is another matter so dont anyone think im defending him for that stuff.

as for playing on EA117......i doubt id be welcome back by some even if i had time to.
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Well I dont know why you left as you never said ... I think I know why but then that goes back to the assumption thing ;) ... And I dont know if you pissed anyone off or not as I am not aware and truth be told ... That is between you and them. But my personal feelings. BRING IT... I still suck with the sniper rifle so what skill you may have lost from lack of play will still trump mine :lol: :lol:

I am gonna give Whirly a chance to chime in and Sarge if need be but for crying out loud can we not keep this shit civil ... then we will lock this up and move on.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Hey your right Dem weenie that you are, sorry. It's just that Nighty had a headache last night and I am all tensed up. :lol:

With Great Speed
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

I bet you actually laugh at all these gay comments don't you??? ... I still don't see how you have not figured out that its old now. In the beginning even I laughed ... but now ... its Oh look yet another gay comment ...yawn.
TOG | Whirly

Post by TOG | Whirly »

All good here Dem your a buddy and always will be :) I WUV YOU you AWB hahahaha jokes :) does it mean Ass Whooping Bastard? lol Lock please :) or even better delete its the fashion around here lol