Download New maps Problem

Malgeric(can)

Download New maps Problem

Post by Malgeric(can) »

Hey guys ,,,,ok I ve tried to download and load up the new maps but im getting lost in the fact they come in as a Zip file .I cannot figure out what im doing wrong .And when i try to open the file my note pad program will not work.Im more then likely missing some thing simple ,,,Little help if you could guys thnxs
:? :?
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: Download New maps Problem

Post by Nightstalker »

Double click the zip file .. right click and copy the .rfa file ... then open up My computer ..then C drive (or what ever drive you have your program files in) ... then program files .. then EA games .. then BF1942 .. then Mods .. then Desert Combat .. then Archives .. then bf1942 .. then levels .. and then paste in there.

This ONLY applies to Forbidden Valley as Gulf War has an auto installer.

There is an easier way but from what I gathered in game tonight you do not have an unzip program loaded. Now most windows have an auto extractor so you could just extract into the "levels" folder. But it is still a bunch of clicking to get to the right folder.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.