sammy

hoppin bob
United States of America

sammy

Post by hoppin bob »

I deserve a timeout. Im not on much these days but I let this little bastard get the better of me. He TKs me for the suzy on twin rivers. So I tked him right back at the first oppurtunity.(not my usual reaction but Ive had a fkd up day) 8-) I been drinkin but thats no excuse, I have been on here for years and I know better. Sammy should be watched> Im not the only one that got tked by him for a plane. cmon shows up and then hes just an angel. But whatever. I will take my punishment if you guys deem it necessary, but I think he should get a timeout as well. Still love the EA family and wont be doin anything stupid anytime soon. See you guys when life permits me to jump back in the server. Peace.... BOB :) 8-)
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: sammy

Post by Nightstalker »

Hey Bob .... I personally will not be giving you anything and I am sure I speak for the rest of the admins when it comes to the EA117 community. While I am KNOW you understand that when a regular ends up acting out in revenge on a member acting a fool we all KNOW you do not do things outside of the guidelines, we also KNOW you know the rights and wrongs of the rules set for each and EVERY member of this GREAT community. We all appreciate the "regs" who set the example. You being one of them. As a fellow member of the "I like beer"(or whatever the vice may be) community we ALL have bad days. Whether it be a substance caused bad day or just life .. as Forrest Gump founded .. Shit happens. Right or wrong it happens. Hopefully more right than wrong. Thanks for letting us know .. Sammy will be watched. As for your infractions .... well you know. The worst day for an admin is banning a regular. You as ALL the regulars DC OR BF3 included are an integral part of what we have going on here. So with that thanks for what YOU guys do. It takes more to admit when WE are wrong then to call out a fellow player. In case you did not know ... I like beer. See you in game. As much as i hate to say it ... (Swanny is gonna kick my ass) .. It may be time for me to to start "smurfing" ... You are a respected player Bob .... do not change.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
hoppin bob
United States of America

Post by hoppin bob »

Thanks for the response nighty. I was enjoying a sixer of Elysian men's room red ale. It was very delicious. I got a little carried away. It happens. I am in the process of convincing the wifey that a new gaming machine would be a fitting reward for giving up a 20 year smoking habit. :) I am looking forward to being able to join spec, swanny, IANYF, and all the other guys I haven't seen in ages on the BF3 server. She won't win this one, it's only a matter of time. :D. Heading to Disney California in two weeks with the oldest daughter. When we get home, let the fun begin. I will probably have to buy her that camper she's been asking me for but it's probably worth the trade. Smurf away nighty, you won't be seeing me break any rules. My attitude improves everyday. :17: Make sure spec keeps a VIP slot open cuz that sounds like a great deal. Hope to see you in game soon my friend. Peace.....Bob.
OREX
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by OREX »

The server seems to have less players and less admins online. IMO these situations are becoming more frequent. A guy tk's you and/or breaks another rule and you only have a few options.

Retaliate and risk being the one caught and kicked.

Try and ignore it. - Sucks because you were not in the wrong and rather than stopping they continue.

Report it to the forum. - Who knows when that player will come back online. Will they even use the same alias? Will an admin respond to it?

Screen Capture or Video capture for proof because that is the only way it doesn't end up a his word against yours situation. Even then they will lie and say but he started it by doing .....whatever.

I totally understand Bob's frustration as it has caused me to get pissed off enough to leave the game. If it makes me feel that way I would guess that other regulars are doing the same thing. Bad for server population.

Once they start someone else retaliates, then some guy who isn't a regular on the server thinks...oh I see how it is on this server...problem escalates. And what makes it worse is that many of these rule breakers know exactly who the admins are and instantly behave like angels when the admins enter the game.

I would love it if some of the admins would change there alias and enter the game more often on off hours and clean house.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

I hear ya Orex. I agree with all you two are saying and I completely understand the frustration. Unfortunately I have not been able to play as much as I used to. Life has kinda hit me alot here lately. Actually I should change one letter. Not Life but Wife. I have a million honey-do's. Not to mention work has been hell lately with little to no downtime like usual.

As for the "smurfing" I generally do not like it as I have always liked the deterrent nature of knowing an admin is on. But then again (and I am gonna owe Swanny an apology) I am beginning to see a need for it. I will try to get on more as things settle down. I will talk to the other admins and see if we need to make some changes.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
OREX
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by OREX »

Night, sorry to hear that your wife is hitting you a lot more. Would you like the number to the Battered Husbands Shelter? I can loan you my copy of The Karate Kid? Just let us know how we can help!
C'mon Son
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by C'mon Son »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I shouldn't be laughing though. Hey OREX send me that copy of KARATE KID.... :P :P
"Now you're messin' with A son of a bi*ch" Nazareth-Hair of the Dog
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

LMAO ... yes plz OREX. Thanks for your concern LOL.