Fluffy

fluffy

Fluffy

Post by fluffy »

So that I didnt take up yalls time in TS chat...

What exactly is up with the hate for the fluffy kitten...? :?
hoppin bob
United States of America

Re: Fluffy

Post by hoppin bob »

Who the hell hates the kitten? And you should jump on TS bro, we have plenty of laughs.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

I prefer dogs.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by c0loNeL »

Too many fleas...oh, that's another player :lol:
fluffy

Post by fluffy »

ok seriously...I get kicked for language when i said not a single bad word.... :?

I think boon hates me :32: ..
BoOn
Canada

Post by BoOn »

The admins that were on including myself did not issue you a kick for language, the kick came from the server . I told you this in game after you came back but here you are claiming it was me, if you wanna keep up your whining sarcastic admin questioning needling ways than the next kick/ban will come from me. Admins on the server including regular players are starting to get annoyed with your antics.

If you cant move on and play the game than your only gonna create more issues for yourself .
OREX
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by OREX »

Personally I don't think Boon hates you. I didn't see you get kicked and so I'm not sure what happened there. I don't even know if an admin did kick you or if the server kicked you for some reason.

I do know that it has become common for you to comment when an admin enforces a rule. (I know from our TS conversation the other day that you don't feel this way, and I am not going to argue the point) An example today was when I kicked a player out for camping the other teams main, right after I had warned another player for the same offense. At the time there were at least 3 admins playing the game and on teamspeak. It was nothing personal against the player that I kicked. If people break the rules and no one enforces them it just encourages others to follow suit. In this case the player I kicked seemed to take less offense once it was explained why he was kicked than you did, and hopefully he has a better understanding of the basecamping rule. You immediately type in with a variation of "Hey what did he do", sticking up for the kicked player and seemingly assuming that I was on some kind of power trip because I kicked him for breaking a rule.

If you have an issue with the way the admins are running the server then by all means bring it here and let the higher ups make a ruling. I will be the first to tell you that I am not perfect, but I am trying to enforce the rules as they have been explained to me. If I did something that was inappropriate then they will deal with me however they feel is the most appropriate.
fluffy

Post by fluffy »

Both of you guys are taking this WAY to personally...

Boon & orex,

I did not come back into the game and say that you (boon) personally kicked me..I asked if you or anyone knew who kicked me so that I could bring it to the forums and discuss...I find it odd that I did not say a single word that is against the rules and If I did the server would have warned me about doing so..All I said was kmhed and then i was kicked...

My little guess is it was AKA (SOS is a name also on the key hash) that kicked me..Thats another story though...

I really dont know what you guys are all up my arse about with this questioning admins...I dont normally..The only time I can even think that I questioned an admin was today..When whoever kicked that person that orex speaks of..Only cause I was right next to the person he killed and that is all..I am sorry that I stuck up for another player that was kicked...He was only going after the vulcan that I could tell..Maybe I am wrong and its in the past anyways...

Boon I dont really know what my antics are that you speak of...Annoying people...?? Yes I like too...Its all in fun though. Its just a game....

I have played this game pretty much since the start..I have had servers, ran servers and done that whole clan thing...I dont question you guys since you are the boss...Maybe I did today and i am sorry for that...But I wasnt really questioning the kicking admin..I just wanted to give my point of view since I was right there...
OREX
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by OREX »

I am not taking this personally at all. I am simply trying to help you understand how you are being perceived by the admins. That seemed to be what you were inquiring about at the start of this post. I don't think that AKA is an admin but, I am new and could be wrong, "according to my wife this happens more than I realize..lol".

On a side note, it can be a fine line between annoying people and disrespecting people. The second sentence from the DC rules "The unspoken rule is we expect respect for and from every player."
Itax
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Itax »

Fluffy
Enough crying like a bitch.
You have skill
use it
remember
the "you" doesn't shine through in 50 characters or less