$300,000

Let's talk shop!
OddJob2021
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

$300,000

Post by OddJob2021 »

There was a thread on one of the car forums I frequent. It basically asked, "If you were given $300,000 to spend only on motorized vehicles, what would you choose?" You can spread it out as far as you want, but gotta have room in your driveway ;) Here are mine to kick it off:

McLaren MP4-12C (bulk of cost)
Liter-bike
Extremely-Economic car (60+mpg)
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: $300,000

Post by Nightstalker »

I had no idea McLaren made another car outside of the F1 LOLOL ...

Anyways I like this one.

Now for 300k I could buy a ton of vehicles. But I will stick with 3 like you

a diesel p/u ... probably a 4 dr version. I got kids ;) .. Not sure on the brand. I would normally say Chevy but now that GM stands for Government Motors I am one of thos assholes that has a hard time supporting them. Would love the Dodge too just for the fact of the Cummins but damn if there are in the same boat. If Ford would let International build their diesel engines again like they did for the 7.3 I would say SOLD AMERICAN.

Next my dream car .... 69 RS/SS Camaro .... :11: that is sex on wheels I am thinking Red with black stripes or Silver with the black stripes. Can decide.

Harley Nightrain motorcycle. Minimal chrome but loud as F&^%.

with the extra money why not deck out the diesel with some Bully Dog stuff, nice wheels and tires. (Mud tires of course) Doctor up the Camaro with some extra's .. what those are I am not sure yet cause I am not sure if I want to take away from the original. If I can find a numbers car I will leave it all OEM. The Harley will obviously get a jet kit, and some Vance and Hines Long Throw pipes. :)
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Golden3ye

Post by Golden3ye »

That would be an easy one.

I would spend the entire 300k on one vehicle. A gently used Lexus LFA
billythekid1
New Zealand

Post by billythekid1 »

VW amorak and a vw golf r32 id also get a audi rs8 thats 4x4 off road little bit of speed and some more speed with room for the family :)
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

This is just so I can slap Gil around and leave Mordor in the dust.
1%20Strange%20Vehicles.jpg
newdinoleftfront.jpg
imagesCAQWHZ7Q.jpg
imagesCA2GK96C.jpg
This one is a toss up between the two. The Deuce and a half. All around survivabilty and able to pick up Nighty and Tuck when armageddon hits.
I can keep it under $300K. I have actually bid on a few Deuce and a halfs.
:D :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed