Origin/Battlelog Login issues

Mahui_II

Origin/Battlelog Login issues

Post by Mahui_II »

Can't connect to a server.

Signed off battlelog now can't login. I've read that I'm not the only one. EA seems to be having some issues :?
OddJob2021
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: Origin/Battlelog Login issues

Post by OddJob2021 »

I see what you mean. When I tried to login to battlelog for the first time today it took me to a page that asked me to "Choose your Origin ID" (attached). Weird huh?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikeyteh
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by mikeyteh »

Jay, the real question is, are you gonna be friends with Lieutenant Pugwash or not? He's a friggin lieutenant!
OddJob2021
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by OddJob2021 »

Fixed it. Signed into origin first, then went 'online', then signed out then back into battlelog (not close the browser). bunk had the opposite problem, origin wouldn't let him 'go online' because of technical difficulties. It eventually worked for him because he was able to sign into battlelog first.
BoOn
Canada

Post by BoOn »

Ya yesterday or the day before was giving me login issues , couldnt get online. It turned out to be that ALL the PC servers were down for about 3-4hrs.
mikeyteh
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by mikeyteh »

BoOn wrote:Ya yesterday or the day before was giving me login issues , couldnt get online. It turned out to be that ALL the PC servers were down for about 3-4hrs.
Origin issues have been happening across EA. I have been traveling and haven't been able to connect to my Springfield on The Simpsons: Tapped Out! :twisted: