Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Absolutely Amazing

Post by Nightstalker »

If you dont like the music just mute it but the video is amazing and so is the will of this dad and son.

Here is a little info on them which by the way they are known as Team Hoyt.

A Son asked his father, "Dad, will you take part in a marathon with me?" The father who, despite having a heart condition, says "Yes".

They went on to complete the marathon together. Father and son went on to join other marathons. The father always saying "Yes" to his son's request of going through the race together. One day, the son asked his fater, "Dad, let's join the Ironman together."

To which, his father said "Yes". For those who don't know, Ironman is the toughest triathlon ever.

The race encompasses three endurance events of a 2.4 mile (3.86 kilometer) ocean swim, followed by a 112 mile (180.2 kilometer) bike ride and ending with a 26.2 mile (42.195 kilometer) marathon along the coast of the Big Island. Father and son went on to complete the race together!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF7Bv9Rjl0E ... I linked the video like this on purpose.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Re: Absolutely Amazing

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

My eyes are tearing because I pulled a nose hair.
And we bitch about disruptive players and TS. Time to take a step back...

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
Axel
Canada

Re: Absolutely Amazing

Post by Axel »

Al I can say is WOW. A very powerful video to watch - super inspirational. So much we can all learn. Thanks for posting.