Thinking about starting a 117 community bf3 server

Golden3ye

Thinking about starting a 117 community bf3 server

Post by Golden3ye »

I have been considering starting the 117 back up again but going to slap a silly skill cap on it to exclude the majority of our communities bf3 players. thoughts?
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: Thinking about starting a 117 community bf3 server

Post by Nightstalker »

I hate BF3
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
OddJob2021
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by OddJob2021 »

Golden3ye wrote:I have been considering starting the 117 back up again but going to slap a silly skill cap on it to exclude the majority of our communities bf3 players. thoughts?
His money, his choice. Boon chose exclusion. He will live with his decision for better or for worse. I personally wouldn't waste your money if you are serious goldeneye, a server is hard to start sometimes (when it's not famous or favorited). With BF4 around the corner, save your money for donations to that server ;)
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

They should have called it BFD instead of BF3... Bunch of Fucking Drama.

When are yall gonna quit with the playground he said she said crap. Kind of funny but I still don't think the use or lack of TS was the problem. Its the attitudes that the players had towards each other. Whether it be new members or seasoned vets, but from an outsider looking in, reading the post and listening on occasion in TS, their is A TON of BS going on. Is Boon's ideas going to solve the problems from the previous server??? Time will tell. I have my opinions on what I have heard is being done but it does not matter obviously regardless of how well or poorly or even if you play BF3.

At least you, Jay, have the understanding its his money. Should he give a damn what yall think he should do with a server he is paying for .... not really. Is it an a-hole move to keep yall out? ... maybe, but again .. its his server. Does he like you? Do you like him ... Do you really care nor do you think he does? Are the reasons legit? If not be glad you dont have to deal with that person. Sometimes a parting of ways can be a blessing.

What I find is the best thing to do is to look in the mirror and make sure you are not part of if not *the* problem. There are alot of "problems" going on here which make me think of something a certain someone on here told me once, (and I will paraphrase this) "that if you are in a bad place, the only thing you can change is your own attitude and perspective."
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Golden3ye

Post by Golden3ye »

I dont really care what someone does with their money and I understand boon can do what ever he wants with his server. I just think it is really stupid. From my experiences, us new guys have had no problem playing with the old "vets". I always enjoyed playing with them because it was always more light hearted and more about the fun than the win.

But apparently Boon thinks otherwise. So he decided to keep us all out without having to man up and say it, hiding behind some "skill cap". Calling it a 117 community server where you dont let the majority of the community play on, and not even address it to anyone. Anytime someone has asked him about it as far as I have heard he hasn't even said a peep, just stayed mute.
toolman
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by toolman »

Golden3ye wrote:From my experiences, us new guys have had no problem playing with the old "vets". I always enjoyed playing with them because it was always more light hearted and more about the fun than the win.
That says alot right there.

Fun.

I will not try to attempt to speak for Boon, he is a grown man that can speak for himself...but I will say what I have seen, heard and experienced myself from a old "vets"perspective.

The "majority" of "our" BF3 players are not excluded from a server that I know of (granted I can only back up that up by saying 90 some people are in the BF3 EA117 platoon) and get what your saying...but I'm not here to call anyone out personally.

Fun for most of the old skewl 117 guys I know starts with just hanging out with some guys playing a game of "shoot em up with goals." Winning and Losing is a score...therefore just a matter of measured statistics.

I personally don't have "fun" dominating a map and rolling over another team no more than I enjoy getting blown out in a single sided game, but that is also easy for me to say as I would be on the sub-par player as far as BF3 stats go.

Age is not a sign of maturity. There are numerous "new BF3 guys" that get what EA117 is about...and a good number of DC guys that still don't....but they return because the folks that have been here long time can just get along while playing a game...for fun.

I'm gonna suck, your gonna suck, teammates are going to do stupid things, some are playing drunk, some have thousands of dollars invested and logs of stats......in the end your just going to do it again for another 20 minutes or so and eventually have to get back to life and sleep and 1/2 will win and 1/2 will lose.
professional driver. closed course. do not attempt.

Grizzly
United States of America

Post by Grizzly »

billythekid1 wrote:Commented on his topic but then deleted it. I know some of you are sensitive and can't handle the truth
That's a lot of the problem, everyone pussy-foots around so others don't get their feelings hurt. No one else was proactive in doing anything but now that Boon has been you want to bitch,whine and moan about how unfair it is. It's funny how a server for a 10+ year old game can still be populated when most of you were still gaming on a speak and spell but we can't keep a server for a 1 year old game populated for more than 6 months.
HI! I love you!
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Hmm...do I pussy foot around or care about feelings?...... :D

Who is Boon? :(

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
Axel
Canada

Post by Axel »

I must have missed something :(

Anyway, I do like the idea of waiting for BF4 in order to play with all of you guys once again :D
billythekid1
New Zealand

Post by billythekid1 »

What I was trying to say grizzly was not Pussy footing about, if boon want to have a server without these jumped up pricks playing let him be. At least he has set a server up to suit his and othes gaming style , nothing worse than getting raped over and over map after map it just ain't fun.

As for you golden eye and your idea maybe wait for bf4 then again that might be a flop also, there asking people to buy it to fund the making of it at he moment which is never good. That's why they don't know the specs yet. Good luck with what you decide either way.

Good luck guys I'm back playing with guys I have played with for years oceana side on our TOG servers. They have set there br3 servers up really well and it is always full, also no bullshit whiney admins who rage quit cause there jet got shot down, most of all it's fun and like the old days of playing dc come on down some time we would be glad to have you.
OREX
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by OREX »

This is my opinion, it is not here to point blame or create drama.

First, I think that Boon attempting to resurrect the EA117 server (with his own money no less) is a good thing. IMO it is his attempt to pilot what might work with BF4 and hopefully bring back some of the regulars who left for whatever reasons they may have had.

I've posted this before so it shouldn't come as a shock. When I first loaded BF3 the first server that I went to was the EA117 server. What I found was not fun for me. Here are some reasons off the top of my head that the server was having problems. This list is not all inclusive nor is it in any particular order.

Stat whores - you know who you are and I do not hold this flaw in your character against you :38:
Pro/Super skilled (whatever you want to call the) players squading up and decimating the whole other team
Teams stacked with no one willing to switch sides.
Admins that either could not or chose not to balance the teams.
A script that stacked all tagged players with matching tags to the same side - that never got turned off
Truces - Air and Ground - players would agree in TS to not shoot each other, often letting pilots decimate everyone on the ground with little that could be done to balance it out.

Boon's server settings
Skill level capped at 700 - Stat whores and the Pro/Super skilled players can't run out the general public
Auto scramble players - I think it does this every round - balances the teams
No script that stacks by tags
Strictly ground - eliminates the truces
There is no one on the white list - when my skill went over 700 I wasn't able to join either. When it dropped back down I could enter.

Unfortunately, this stopped 12 people from my friends list from joining the server. The good news is that I can still join them on other game servers and I can still go fly jets if I want to. I do not have to write them out of my will. I can still talk to them in TS.

Not sure all of the reasons for the unfriendings :31: maybe drama avoidance? On a side note I am taking a collection to send him to a communications class :P :38: :P :38:
OREX
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by OREX »

OREX wrote:old just wait for bf4. Just remember admins that are sooo good have hacks. So don't dominate to hard. Lolz. Hmmm i wonder if you put a minimum skill of 800? I mean that will work right? who knows time will tell.
Prophet, I welcome any positive suggestions or comments. It was not my intention to imply that the admins here are hackers nor, do I think that it reads that way. Your quote makes me think, that you think I am pointing fingers directly at the 12 people whose skill level prohibits them from playing on "Boon's EA117 server". If so, that's not the case. It actually has more to do with talking with Jay and realizing the clans would come into the server and "wreck it" as some of our 117 members are doing to other servers now. This skill level setting, along with the other server settings seems to be an attempt to prevent that from happening.

As for not dominating too hard, you're an admin, you can see the effects of one team totally dominating the other team round after round. Help me understand how it helps the server to have games that unbalanced.

Not to throw anyone under the bus or anything but, it is my understanding that Swanny and Spec were asked about having the server use the EA117 name and they were aware that there would be a skill set limit. They must have thought it was worth trying as well or they should have said no you can't use EA117.

If it doesn't work, nothing ventured nothing gained. Maybe it needs more tweeks. Maybe the skill level limit is too much. Maybe things weren't communicated effectively. At least Boon is trying to help.

Having one server that allows up to a certain level and another that was only from that level up might actually be a good idea.

At this point I probably have people on both sides of the fence pissed at me. These statements are my own and should be taken as such.

Respectfully,
Orex
prophet
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by prophet »

What i meant by admin hacker thing is that ppl tend to blame that being an admin and being good grants you hacks. Just as i have encountered ppl telling me im a premium hacker cause i bought premium. its just funny
Intel i5 3570k 3.4ghz
ASUS P877 V-LX Mobo
8gigs DDR3 Corsair Vengeance
EVGA 670GTX FTW 2gigs
Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D Fatal1ty
Thermaltake 850W
Antec 1200 Case
OREX
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by OREX »

Thanks for the response Prophet. I feel like EA117 is unraveling right now and it saddens me. I have had lots of fun playing here and I hope that it doesn't continue spiraling out of control.
prophet
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by prophet »

I don't see how it is? Everyone is still here playing together. Well most. I think its just getting dragged out and exaggerated and some ppl making it worse then it really is. Its getting quite of an annoyance.
Intel i5 3570k 3.4ghz
ASUS P877 V-LX Mobo
8gigs DDR3 Corsair Vengeance
EVGA 670GTX FTW 2gigs
Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D Fatal1ty
Thermaltake 850W
Antec 1200 Case
Mahui_II

Post by Mahui_II »

It's his money so it is his server. Put whatever skill cap you want on it. But I don't think he should be able to call the server EA 117 if he is going to put the cap on it, which excludes too many of us.

I got so excited when I saw people playing on a server called EA 117. I tried joining and boom auto-kicked. I'm not even that good. I was so sad I couldn't play on the community server. Then I found out it was privately funded. Womp. I get the cap but not the name?

The old EA117 server had its flaws no doubt, which orex point out - teamstacking was one of the worst. I am guilty of it just as a lot of us are. But it got out of hand sometimes. Most of the servers I play on have a team scramble whenever the ticket difference was too big. I think that is a pretty good solution to that issue.

However, one thing that wasn't wrong with the server was the amount of skilled players on it. EA 117 has a ton of them and the community should be proud of that. I love playing with and against all of you. It's what being a community is all about and what makes it so awesome.

So, when the community name is being used while excluding a substantial portion of its population then you shouldn't use the name - even if you paid for the server.

As for everything else :31:
TDogFresh
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by TDogFresh »

Sarge Get a bag of popcorn, heat it up come back,you're gonna need it for this post.

I Kinda feel bad that tonight I just now realized Boon deleted me on BF3. I figured the times I were always on and he wasn't was because he wasn't online playing.

Now I hear he deleted not only me but a whole bunch of other guys also that's kinda weird. I never took Boon as the kinda person who would act like that? I always pegged Boon as the more mature person from all the conversations we had in Teamspeak.

We all know how outlandish I can be in the forums with my pikachu pictures and Dan's pics in a speedo but I never thought all the shenanigans would cause enough hate to delete me and ignore me as a friend. Or so I thought.

I guess I feel caught off guard by the sudden realization/piecing together of the past couple weeks of events.
I was excited that everyone was saying that Boon was gonna be attempting to start another EA117 server for the community. I was with Orex at the time when he told me that the server was up so I jumped in immediately to fill the server up and have a great time with all our mates from EA117. It has been almost 3 months since we shut down the server so I got very excited that we would all be playing together again. But then there was a 1000skill player cap.

We all thought that was kinda ok but weird that there would be a skill cap. The next couple days we played on the server and got it started, me and orex would jump in and wait for people to start pouring in and Son would jump in with us and killroy and nighty and we had a blast, or I guess I thought we did. Then a few days pass and we all decide hey lets play some domination, Jim tried to jump in and then he said he got banned. We looked and then there was a 700 skill cap. We were all pretty stunned, didn't exactly understand what was going on. We all kinda figured it was just going to be a temp thing and would see what would happen.

Fast forward to now and I jump into Teamspeak tonight with everyone and trevor is telling me that boon deleted everyone and nightstalker was instigating in some thread Jim made about starting his own server.

I then read the entire thread and piece all the garbage and drama of the past two months together to realize that all the old members of EA117 fragmented from the newer members(or so it appears since they're never on) and now there is this huge divide in the EA117 community because of something as stupid as player skill.

First off, Boon needs to explain this sudden split in personality. I never took you as the kind of guy who would do something so ridiculous as to delete all the non-DC player guys and purposely create a server out of spite against some of us. The skill limit on the server was obviously directed at us. I wont allow you to pussyfoot around that issue and pretend to explain it off as an idea to keep a server stable and populated because at the end of the original EA117's server we established what the problem was.

The solution we all agreed upon from active admins and members was:
1. I found the the fail team balance app that didn't work and removed settings that were bugged/didn't work
2. In order to supplement an app that was intended to balance but, contradictory to that, made teams unbalanced, forced Trevor, jay and Myself to manually balance teams as the games carried on
3. We split ourselves up, though we loved playing with eachother we realized that the majority of the player base was scared off by the overwhelming amount of 117m tags (If you didn't know the story for the reason we made YOLO Squad you now know)
4.Members on their own initiative took to spreading the word about our server to popular sites like Reddit/Facebook/Twitter etc.

But since those who were deleted off your list were also those who had high skill levels, a mere child could see the correlation of the two events.I do take your actions as spiteful, to my surprise, I was in fact one of the individuals who was deleted. I've always played just for fun with members of the EA117 community. We always played together and worked together in Conquest and TDM and to my knowledge never had a problem and we only had fun.

This whole skill limit back and forth talk is a joke. Like I said earlier
TDogFresh wrote:But since those who were deleted off your list were also those who had high skill levels, a mere child could see the correlation of the two events.
It's a spiteful hit towards certain members of the EA117 community. Call it for what it is Boon. Don't hide behind this bullsh** facade, that it's "Muh Money, Muh Rules" we all see it for what it really is. This is your one way to get back at people you now hate/disagree with for the way they play or because of how skilled they are.

I can't believe the lunacy of this whole thing. I thought my jokes and posts of anime crap and Sarges mouth in the forums were the lowest we went as a community. I was proven wrong tonight.

(I feel this needs to be explained for people to understand. The whole anime thing was an Inside joke between me and Dan because he told me his girlfriend liked Naruto and I said I liked it also. He kept calling me pikachu because my last name reminded him that pokemon from the show so we ran with it and had good laughs when people would get confused and weirded out by the anime crap)

I'm sure by the time you get to here in my post you will be thinking, "wow, TDog should have PM'ed Boon instead of making this huge post and causing more drama blah blah"

Sorry this post is where we start the beginning of the end for this crap. I won't stand as member and admin in this community to allow one person to cause such a huge rift in this community by side stepping around the issue in every post for the next month until someone explodes and makes a post as serious as this one.

The EA117 community comes first. i feel this has been forgotten by a lot of people. My whole pretext for even getting involved in this community was the sight of level headed admins, individuals who were active and encouraging. I always took it to heart from the conversations I had with Dan from the begging the importance of the idea of a gaming community like this. This was the first place I had ever felt like I was apart of something great in the realm of online gaming.

I feel like im so misunderstood by everyone here, that I need to get this off my chest and maybe Boon will come back and get set back into reality. Unfortunately, for most of the newer guys they don't know how the BF3 server even got its start and how hard we had worked to make it what it was up until the end of last year.

I was clueless to everything and anything about BF3 when I first started playing. I stumbled into the EA117 server accidentally from a random matchmaking que and was met by 5 other guys. The first set of the goofiest characters I thought I could ever meet in an online game. Tim, Jack, Nick,Shane and Dan. As soon as i loaded in I was bombarded with messages "YO TDAWGGGGG JOIN US IN TEAMSPEAK MAN" "YO GO TO OUR WEBSITE AND SIGN UP!!" "STICK AROUND PEOPLE WILL JOIN SOON!!"

I was so confused I had no clue what was going on. I spawned in after I read the messages and was like well they seem confident and I got nothing better to do so i'll play for a bit. BOOM lvl 1 TDOG first thing to ever happen to me in the game was to get knifed by Dan. (You all now know why I hate getting knifed, YOU RUINED IT FOR ME DAN!!!)

Boy o' boy was I mad, I came into the game thinking I was hot sh** from my days of playing cod4 on pc, I was wrong. For some insane reason I stayed on that server though, killed over and over by everyone, I was everyones play toy in the server.

I then became curious as to all the hype of the website and gave it a look, thought it was pretty neat and made an account, I jumped into teamspeak with everyone and was soooooo scared. I was so afraid to say anything thinking that I would get banned/kicked or ignored. When everyone saw me join it was the complete opposite. everyone was like ITS TDOGGGGGGGG WE FINALLY GOT HIM TO JOIN!!!! I was taken back at all the enthusiasm for some random guy like me. I really didn't say much and tried to learn everyones voices. They all added me and I joined everyday and played with them starting the server and getting owned over and over by everyone.

Everyone was so friendly to me I really couldn't believe it. I became a real regular guy around the teamspeak, I never had the 117m tag on at first because I thought you had to be told you could wear the tags. When Dan asked me in ts one day why I never had the tags on I told him that, everyone laughed at me. Lots of hoots from Jack and Nick having a good chuckle about what I said and they all laughed and told me to put it on.

Eventually me and Trevor became real good friends as regulars on the server. Dan felt the need for new admin and started a thread for recruiting a new admin. I wanted to apply really bad but felt that I wasn't apart of the community long enough to even be considered if I even applied. Trev filled it out and was voted in and became the first non-DC BF3 admin. I was really happy that they accepted Trev as an admin but was also really surprised that they would even consider someone who wasn't from DC. A couple weeks went by and I was talking to Trev about it, Dan heard me and told me he was surprised I didn't apply and that I didn't because I figured I would get shot down because I wasn't a player from DC. Dan encouraged me to fill it out and so I did. To my surprise they voted me in and after a month trial they welcomed me in! (after a really dirty prank in the private channel(you know what im talking about Dan) on ts which made me almost cry!!)

I have spent a year and a half here with everyone in the EA117 community. I remember encouraging Jay and Mikey to join teamspeak with all of us and all the others along the way. Hearing all the great stories from Jack after a couple bottles of whiskey. Dan's stories of preparing to become a police officer. Nick, they guy who I thought cut fancy bushes for a living in England!!!!!! Shane the crazy sniper who I would always hang with in the mountains of caspian border! Tim's unbelievable stories of climbing rocks with jeeps CLIMBING ROCKS WITH JEEPS!!! HE EVEN HACKS IN REAL LIFE SOMEONE BAN TIM NOWWWWW!!!!
lol

With all these great memories I can't believe we have actually fallen this low. I feel bad now sounding mean somewhere up there in this huge ball of text but this post is about how much this community matters to me and how much I think people take for granted or act towards me, even jokingly. How much it hurt me to learn how little Boon cared for me. I thought we were friends but I learned that our friendship was so shallow that something as stupid as skill level would end that friendship.

I hope you can shed some light on this madness.

Sorry if you ran out of popcorn Sarge, if you even made it this far lol.

Microsoft Word2010 says I typed 2100 words for this and I still haven't typed my 500 word movie review of Braveheart. :cry:
TDF Is2I TGBU PTPM MLP YOLO ~~ T DOG FRESH
TDogFresh
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by TDogFresh »

And before the sh**storm happens I'm sure I need to make this clear.

I do not, in any way, shape or form believe I am a saint or that I am not at fault for whatever Boon may reply with but I expect Boon to clearly cite his issues publicly because this is a public issue and not a private issue when this entire situation involves so many people.

I do understand the context that led to these events. This context does involve the issues of:
-Orex's TS lang issues-
-Bunk's post-
-Jet issues-

If i'm missing anything of course fill in the blanks.
TDF Is2I TGBU PTPM MLP YOLO ~~ T DOG FRESH
toolman
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by toolman »

It's actually nice to see this thread taking off........

I hate dirty laundry.
professional driver. closed course. do not attempt.

swodi
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by swodi »

I remember Dan yanking your chain that time in ts - that was funny stuff :D :6:
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

TDog,

Awesome post. You put perfectly into words why this community has been a success. Since the early days of BF3 it's been about the funny shit that happens and being with a group of relate-able folks.

I haven't played much BF3 after the first couple months, I ended up back in DC when I played, like always (at this point, I'm not sure why I even bother to buy the new ones anymore).

I think when the focus gets to be more about the group's domination and points it loses some of that inclusion for other new people, joining the server for the first time and being scared that they're not going to fit in.

I don't know how all these recent changes are going to work out. I tend to take a long view and I feel pretty confident that things are going to work out in the end, but I guess I'm an optimist.
billythekid1
New Zealand

Post by billythekid1 »

Good post Tdog I know I like you and same the other way I applause the way you handle yourself and your actions, they are honourable.

Its just a shame things have gone the way they have, I have not been on in a couple months since the bf3 server died pretty much and wanted to clear the air and give time for others also..

Im no saint and im sure others aren't either but lets move forward upward and onward..Hopefully Boony fronts up and explains what its all about but personally I don't think he needs to.

Cowardly attacks are not needed anymore,
VanessaAlexis
Canada

Post by VanessaAlexis »

Nightstalker wrote:I hate BF3
^
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

FYI, I said that being silly when I said that. Watta's comment was a sideways remark and I just figured I would give one back. It may have rubbed some people wrong and if so it was not my intentions so I apologize. It was meant in good fun on the forum. :)

As many of you know I do not play BF3 but ever since it came out, well it seems to have caused issues. Not all forum or community related. For instance, I talked to Spec and he said it may work. Well we tried and if any of you have been on TS when my network craps out and TS starts cutting in and out, that was what the game play was like from a video standpoint. And that was on single player. Now that I think about it I do not remember trying to lower the graphics quality to see if it would be any better. Oh well. Now later on unbeknownst to me, my wife bought me the game for Christmas and God bless her she had no idea that you could not just play it on any old PC. So she was bummed as was I. I kept it in hopes of getting a better PC, all of you bragged on your new rigs LOLOL and then and to me most important as it effects everyone related to this community but as everyone knows there seemed to be this uncomfortable haze that came on pretty quick after a few months of BF3. There is no need to go into details about all of that as most was talked about in TDog's post. Which BTW was a great one.

I will say the only reason I post anything in the BF3 forum is because this is a group. I have seen and heard from people that play regularly and some of those people remain quiet with their feelings. Nothing will get solved if we do not know there is a problem. We must remain civil when talking about it but it NEEDS to be talked about. I say things because I know from personal experience that an outsider looking in can have a good idea. I just offer my opinion in hopes of help you guys get a better experience and a server that will/would have been around for time to come. Even in hopes of me getting BF3 and joining you one day. Anyways .....

This community IS a great place with GREAT people. Not everyone is going to agree. But one thing for sure is we all have something to contribute. As an example, it is amazing how many different career fields we have with people that not only work in them but are trainers, teachers, veterans or specialist in their respected field. Chances are if you have a question regarding anything, someone here does or has done just what you are going to do and has an answer. So for me it would suck to piss some of these people off so bad that if I needed help with a question they would read it and think ... F that, I hate that guy. As I said this is and hopefully ALWAYS will be a good group of people. Including you "new" guys that have been here long enough that you need to thinking of yourself as "new." I have seen and heard many of you guys offer help to the "old" guys when they came over to BF3 so you have all for the most part fit right in. Yes the pastel anime crap is a little strange LOLOL ... but hey, those people probably dont like my beer thread so let bygones be bygones and hopefully we can squash this crap.

To end, I would URGE each and everyone of you guys that have been playing BF3 that have not played DC to get BF1942. Its only 10 bucks and yes the graphic sucks when compared to BF3 but who cares when you are having fun. :D
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Somebody pm me. What the hell happened for all this bf3 and Boon stuff. Lol. I just play bf3 as a loner. It drives me crazy to try and give orders when its every man for himself. DC seems to be more calming(roll eyes now). I miss Nighty landing the C130 everywhere and the ts banter is still fun.

Tdogs. My hand are full of butter and I'm out of napkins

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed