Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

ITS HAPPENING!!!

Post by TDogFresh »

CURRENT STATUS:

NOT HAPPENING [ ]

HAPPENING [ ]
Last edited by TDogFresh on August 28th, 2013, 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TDF Is2I TGBU PTPM MLP YOLO ~~ T DOG FRESH
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Re: ITS HAPPENING!!!

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Really Dog. America has duped five other countries and their Intel agencies into military action? This guy sounds just like a anti government tree hugging faggot.

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
Axel
Canada

Post by Axel »

Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

F*ck me. I just found a hole in my tin foil hat. I've been exposed.

-Trench
Axel
Canada

Post by Axel »

Classic ad hominem response from the ones you would actually expect it from :D :D

too funny
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

I suppose that's technically a fair statement. You should also put me down for refusing to repeatedly point out the financial and logistical improbabilities of my being in a position to help the kin of a Nigerian prince move money out of their country. I'm willing to just summarily call them fraudulent without examining, debating or breaking down the "facts" they present every time, too.

Guess I've seen enough of these videos that they now fall into the same category as well, and I'm okay with that. Plus I've got a new hat now.

-Trench
Axel
Canada

Post by Axel »

I don't want to get into an eye poking match with you or anyone Trench. All I hope for is that people understand what and who they will be supporting if Obama and the coalition of idiots goes ahead and bombs syria. These people are the very same ones who attacked and killed many americans on 9/11.

Here is a link to a video they posted of their handy work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrLoxmN0 ... 1377649619

Yup, these are the people that will be assisted in syria.

Read about it here too: http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/com ... 86680.html

Either way, it looks like it will not turn out well for many many people in the near future.
TDogFresh
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by TDogFresh »

CURRENT STATUS:

NOT HAPPENING [ ]

HAPPENING [ ✓ ]

http://youtu.be/eLsV7DZmxoU?t=50s
1377495331301.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TDogFresh
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by TDogFresh »

ITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HAPENNNNNNNNNNNNNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Syrian rebels take responsibility for the chemical attack admitting the weapons were provided by Saudis.

>The rebels noted it was a result of an accident caused by rebels mishandling chemical weapons provided to them.

>“My son came to me two weeks ago asking what I thought the weapons were that he had been asked to carry,” said Abu Abdel-Moneim, the father of a rebel fighting to unseat Assad, who lives in Ghouta.

>As Gavlak reports, Abdel-Moneim said his son and 12 other rebels died in a weapons storage tunnel. The father stated the weapons were provided to rebel forces by a Saudi militant, known as Abu Ayesha, describing them as having a “tube-like structure” while others were like a “huge gas bottle.”

>“They didn’t tell us what these arms were or how to use them,” complained a female fighter named ‘K’. “We didn’t know they were chemical weapons. We never imagined they were chemical weapons.”

>A well-known rebel leader in Ghouta named ‘J’ agreed. “Jabhat al-Nusra militants do not cooperate with other rebels, except with fighting on the ground. They do not share secret information. They merely used some ordinary rebels to carry and operate this material,” he said. “We were very curious about these arms. And unfortunately, some of the fighters handled the weapons improperly and set off the explosions,” ‘J’ said.

>http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2013_08_3 ... udis-1203/