=CDU=GUNNY

New to the boards? Make your first post here
=CDU=GUNNY

=CDU=GUNNY

Post by =CDU=GUNNY »

=CDU=GUNNY here, been havin' fun on your server & glad to meet the folks in TS. I'm one of the =CDU= founders... we had a couple servers online back in the big DC days, I'm sure a few still playing remember playing our servers. Glad to see folks still playing this mod. Really miss this game. Most of my team has moved on to BF4 and others, but I'm working to convince some to come back & dig up their 1942 CD's.

Anyway glad to meet y'all.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Re: =CDU=GUNNY

Post by Trench »

Hi Gunny. I think I remember you from when I was playing as =i=Trench for Immortal clan. Seems like we jumped on each other's servers every now and then. Probably around 2002 - 2005 when I was back in Utah, where most of Immortal was.

Whether I'm just going senile or not :) nice you have you playing on EA117.

-Trench
=CDU=GUNNY

Post by =CDU=GUNNY »

Ahh yeah, I definitely remember the =i= clan, many (thousand+?) hours fragging away with y'all. I think we had an =i= member, Wardog join =CDU= at some point when your clan went semi dormant. Maybe others, heck I dunno anymore. Few other names I remember were Vindi, Master Bag, Painless? Makes you wonder where all these folks are now & what they're doing. Hard to believe it's been like 10 yrs!
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Oh yeah! Had forgotten about when wardog made that move. Hope he's still kicking around the Northwest, showing pictures of his dogs & and mesmerizing everyone on TeamSpeak with that whisky voice. The only other long-time member names coming to mind besides who you mentioned are MacLeod, LowLands and TOOTH. A couple of the =i= used to work at the same company I do, but I lost track of them after they moved on.

-Trench
ryeontherocks
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by ryeontherocks »

oh i remember both of your girly clans...but i used to hang out with the cool crowd...;-)
Welcome gunny i don't care what everyone says about you....your a nice guy :P
=CDU=GUNNY

Post by =CDU=GUNNY »

:D
greengert
United States of America

Post by greengert »

Hi Gunny