unban me please

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
Jim2102

unban me please

Post by Jim2102 »

1. In-game alias: Jim2102
2. DC: desert combat/dc final
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank): ae3c2884cac6bfc81d1ef3e970b991b3
4. Date of the ban: hmm, i think about a month ago or so
5. Who banned you: trench or rye i think
6. What were you banned for: idk i just got banned for no reason
7. Comments: hope to get an unban soon, i just got banned for no reason
*If you don't know who banned you or what you were banned for then type IDK for that question.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Re: unban me please

Post by Trench »

You were found to be running a map hack which allowed you to see where the other team was on the map. When we asked you about it, you simply didn't respond. Just like it says when you join the game, and just like the message says every 10 minutes in game, and just like it says in the rules, running any hack on this server results in a permanent ban.

-Trench
Jim2102

Post by Jim2102 »

I wasnt even hacking. Someone thot i was because I saw them hiding somewhere. You know that fence by the main base on Al Nas? I saw someone hiding there and when i killed them, they claimed i was hacking. I dont remember who it was tho, now please unban me :'(
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Okay Jim, understood. Your response is that you were not hacking, that you could not see where the other team was on your map, and this is all just a misunderstanding simply because one person thought you found them too easily and accused you of cheating. So that clears up what your side of the story is.

The admins' perspective, when we are looking at a screen shot of your computer screen, we can see both red and blue players being displayed on your map in the game. Which is the actual reason for why you were banned; not what anybody accused you of.

In the interest of time, if you're still not going to tell the truth in your next response, make sure you also include an explanation for why the screen shots show you running a no-fog on Costal Hammer, too.

-Trench
Jim2102

Post by Jim2102 »

Wha? you guys can do that. Stalkers (just kidding lol). Alright fine, i do have hacks, but I never use them in multiplayer, only singleplayer. And could u show me the screenshots of me hacking on coastal hammer cos i dont remember :P
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Jim2102 wrote:Alright fine, i do have hacks, but I never use them in multiplayer, only singleplayer.
Jim, for pete's sake, just stop. We took the screen shots while you were playing multiplayer on the EA117 server. Your map was showing you where the enemy team was. It's not something you're only using during singleplayer. Since you have yet to tell the truth once in this, I'm just going to lock this and go make better use of my time.

-Trench