Hi there !!

New to the boards? Make your first post here
TheoNeo
Netherlands

Hi there !!

Post by TheoNeo »

OMG !

I can't beleive I missed out on this forum for soo long :)

So, here i go:

Hi !
My (nick)name is TheoNeo, I'm from Holland (yes, red light districts- wooden shoes- blonde women- and so on) and I'm 29 y.o. at time of writing.

God, I just realized how bloody old I actually am, wtf.. :20:
Anyway,

I've been playing on 'EA117 DC Fan Favorites' for some years now, started playing BF1942 in 2002 but stopped a while between (i think it was) 2010 - 2013 but started again and been happy fraggin' ever since. :D

I've started out my BF1942-gamer career (mainly Desert Combat and Galactic Conquest) back in 2002 when I visited a (local) large LAN-party called FREELAN here in my hometown which is Venlo.
These LAN-parties were such a succes that they caried on having more than 15 (!!) of which eventually allmost everytime there were BF1942 and DesertCombat "compo's" (competetions with prizes).
Halfway trough the lot I ended up being one of the crew members, self-organising a few of the compo's.
Appart from "offline" gaming at FREELAN, I also played in several Desert Combat clans such as -=SEMTEX=- (made up out of players from; Germany, Holland and Switserland) and {DAC-TEAM} in which we also played in the Online clan-ranking ladder for DesertCombat "TWL LEAGUE".
The DAC clan was made up out of players from; the U.S., Australia, the U.K. and Holland).

What I like about Desert Combat:

RPG's
T72's
SU-25
Gazelle class Attack-Helicopters
AC-130 gunship
AK47's

(yes I like to be on the red team :39: )

BMP1's
Loadin' jeeps with C4 to act as a Car-bomb
Maps with tanks and jets

aaaand..... YOU ! :D

No,
seriously.

If there were ONE thing I had to choose, which realy motivates me to play BF1942, it would be the fellow-players.
Not a game goes by that I don't laugh, sometimes because of the funny (not before seen) Nicknames or for the funny remarks of actions In-Game.

It's random stuff like this:
...which allways makes me laugh about BF1942.

I hope that I gave you some sort of a picture of me now.. :25:
And in case you are wondering; Yes... I'm quite happy to be here !

See you ingame,
Raoul - a.k.a. TheoNeo
BF Pirates: All Pirates be stealin' that Treasure, Arrrr !!

Galactic Conquest: Face me, Rebel scum !

Ask not what your Team can do for you | Ask what YOU can do for your Team !
fromage

Re: Hi there !!

Post by fromage »

THEO!!! Welcome to the forum. Great intro and you summed it up very nicely here:
If there were ONE thing I had to choose, which realy motivates me to play BF1942, it would be the fellow-players. Not a game goes by that I don't laugh, sometimes because of the funny (not before seen) Nicknames or for the funny remarks of actions In-Game.
Good times man, see you in game. El Queso de Meistro. :D
TheoNeo
Netherlands

Re: Hi there !!

Post by TheoNeo »

Thank you Thank you :)
BF Pirates: All Pirates be stealin' that Treasure, Arrrr !!

Galactic Conquest: Face me, Rebel scum !

Ask not what your Team can do for you | Ask what YOU can do for your Team !