banned

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
JagdTurkey

banned

Post by JagdTurkey »

So I guess I've been banned for language. You wouldn't happen to have a list of the words I was banned for by chance?
fromage

Re: banned

Post by fromage »

JagdTurkey wrote:So I guess I've been banned for language. You wouldn't happen to have a list of the words I was banned for by chance?
Really, it autobanned you for more than a min?

I think I've seen "fkn", which would surprise me if that was the case.
JagdTurkey

Post by JagdTurkey »

nah im pretty sure defualt banned me
S.O.S
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by S.O.S »

I noticed you have been auto-kicked 1 or 2 times recently for foul language. Tried to give you a friendly reminder that if you got auto-kicked a few more times it will become a permanent ban. Apparently you didn't appreciate the tip. You started ranting a lot more than usual, even after server kicked you one more time, for a good 5 or 10 minutes. Figured you are going to live up the statement you made some time back about done with EA117, I gave you a helping hand. The ban is really for spamming, rather than language.
JagdTurkey

Post by JagdTurkey »

To be honest I don't really remember our interaction or when I got banned... Maybe it was an acid flashback. Are you saying you want me to leave for good?
S.O.S
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by S.O.S »

Well, if you are going to behave the same way, then yes.
JagdTurkey

Post by JagdTurkey »

I'm being serious here that I honestly don't remember. What did I say that was so offensive.
S.O.S
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by S.O.S »

It's not about what you said, it's how much you said. Didn't have time to read/remember.
JagdTurkey

Post by JagdTurkey »

Therein lies the question we have been asking for YEARS. If you didn't have time to read/remember it, what is it to you? If the players want to say something about me talking, let them say it and I'll do something about it. Hey I guess I'm not allowed to speak anymore. Let me back in and I wont say a word to anyone.
S.O.S
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by S.O.S »

I still have to pay attention to all the messages to respond to game-related requests. Filtering them out from all the garbage jokes takes a toll on my ability the administrate the game and my own game play. I did see complains about chat spamming in game and received PMs for the issue as well. You are one of the main contributors to the problem. I can't ban you from speaking, but I'll keep you out for crossing the line. It's an OLD topic and I am sticking with my standing on it.

I'll let you back for now. Don't complain again if I ban you for the same reason.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

JagdTurkey wrote:To be honest I don't really remember our interaction or when I got banned...
That probably speaks to the booze saturation or weed saturation level then. Maybe setup a camera to review what happens during these blackout periods, in case you need to apologize to the cat or a neighbor, too.

I'll send you the log of what went on, since I don't think it's important to include here. It was a spam fest, and I was ready to kick you off if S.O.S hadn't done it. The point was never about level of offensiveness. Just like S.O.S described, he tried to tell or remind you auto-kicks aren't "free", and if you trigger them enough times the server is just going to auto-ban you instead of kicking you again.

But apparently what you heard was "FRAP BAM DIDDILY-BOOP FIRE OFFENSIVENATE CLAMS", to which you responded at length. If you can't even remember being banned, the appropriate answer now is probably just "Sorry."

-Trench
pistol

Post by pistol »

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. lol :P
Hav3n
United States of America

Post by Hav3n »

I'd like to formally take this opportunity to publicly promote my law firm, Foofybomboms and Partners LLP.

We'd be happy to represent you in this legal matter Mr. Turkey.

JagdTurkey

Post by JagdTurkey »

I still want my clams though... I'm not leaving without my clams.