I keep getting kicked Cmdt. Hugo Chavez and/or Archie Bunker

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
sk8ersvx1

I keep getting kicked Cmdt. Hugo Chavez and/or Archie Bunker

Post by sk8ersvx1 »

1. In-game alias: Cmdt. Hugo Chavez and/or Archie Bunker (Me and my brother share the game)
2. DC/BF4: Desert Combat
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank): 99340088353918165417bd05f6f6c223
4. Date of the ban: Dec. 7, 2015
5. Who banned you: IDK
6. What were you banned for: IDK
7. Comments: Hi, I was playing in berlin on 12/7/15 and while I was shooting at the blue base I suddenly got kicked. Every time I try to connect gain I keep getting kicked out.

I am not sure what I did wrong. I am sorry for whatever I did. I'm sorry if I missed a warning, I have a condition that narrows my field of vision, so I can't see anything to the left or right of the gun. Imagine looking through a cone with a hole at the other end.

Please help, I keep getting kicked (it doesn't say I'm banned) everytime I try to connect.

Thanks for your help.

Earlier I posted this request in the wrong section, sorry --> http://www.ea117dcfanfavorites.com/view ... =62&t=5601

*If you don't know who banned you or what you were banned for then type IDK for that question.
Pinhead
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: I keep getting kicked Cmdt. Hugo Chavez and/or Archie Bu

Post by Pinhead »

i banned you for running a mini map hack. Cheating is not allowed here.
sk8ersvx1

Post by sk8ersvx1 »

I am so sorry how can I fix this? How long has it been going on? My brother is an idiot and won't tell me how to turn this hack off. If reinstall the game, will that get rid of that hack? How can I remove the hack? I don't know codding. I will do anything. Please tell me what I need to do to get unbanned. I won't allow my brother in my anymore and I promise he won't be on here.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Unfortunately everyone has their sob story about why their instance of cheating is the one that should be forgiven. The rule is easy and straight forward on this server: No cheating, or you'll be banned permanently. That's why the rule scrolls by every ten minutes while you're playing, so that no one can feign ignorance.

Definitely you should figure out how to remove it, else you'll just repeat the same problem on whatever other server you choose to play on now. No idea how to remove it or whether re-installing Battlefield 1942 would resolve it, since that would depend entirely on the design of the cheat. I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

-Trench
sk8ersvx1

Post by sk8ersvx1 »

I did it, I don't want to be banned from other servers too.I didn't even know this thing was running in the game. I set a password on my comp so only I can login. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, all expansions and DC Versions and PunkBusters. I followed the steps on this site. All you have to do is tell me a date and time and I can join the server so you can see/check on your end that whatever was ruining before; is not running any more. Please give me a chance. I had no idea this was going on and you can check in a few seconds and if the uninstall/reinstall didn't removed the cheat you can just ban me again. I know there are rules an I respect them, and as far as I knew I was following the rules. Please give me a chance.
Jim2102

Post by Jim2102 »

I feel ur pain dude. I got banned for cheating too
zanshin1

Post by zanshin1 »

"I feel ur pain dude."..........lmmfao.....what pain?

yours was intentional too......................

didnt know?...........cmon man , wtf..............Iolololololol.....its normal for you to see where the opposition is at?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

you need therapy more than you need to play this game..........something is wrong in your life!
pistol

Post by pistol »

sk8ersvx1 wrote:I am so sorry
They are only sorry they got caught.
:x