joking

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
Mali Mrav
Croatia

joking

Post by Mali Mrav »

so what i need to do now trench?
i apologize for joking
u know i dont use any hax lol
Silent Assassin
Mali Mrav
Croatia

Re: joking

Post by Mali Mrav »

1. In-game alias:malihax
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:
*If you don't know who banned you or what you were banned for then type IDK for that question.

so trench im so sory for telling that
now i want to make thing good
i want toi play here and what can i do
lets me and u play on server alone and il ss every move if u want me to do
then u ss me and every thing will be good
and
i didnt use hax tonight or ever i hate hax0rs
it was just a joke :D
Silent Assassin
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Mali Mrav wrote:u know i dont use any hax
Ah. "What I know." This is a subject I have some familiarity with. What I know is that the last couple days you've been specifically stating that you can see the enemy team on your map. What I know is that your machine will not return PunkBuster screen shots, which is exactly one of the things cheat software can do to prevent detection of tag and/or map hacks. It's not a question of "why are we not receiving them", because we receive PunkBuster screen shots just fine from other players. Just not yours.

So if you want to name yourself hax, regularly declare you have hax, and now say specifically you have a hax that would be visible on the screen --- we are prepared to believe you, and why should we ignore that. If you're actually clean, that's great -- PunkBuster just needs to show us that. Uninstall whatever is blocking the PunkBuster screen shots from being returned, and once we can see your screen and see that it's clean, everyone will be back in business.

Obviously I can't tell you what exactly you need to remove or uninstall, since I don't know what you have installed. If you're really unsure, I'd say delete everything and start over by installing only the official game and it's patches, without any warez or other downloads of unknown origin.

Once you have uninstalled whatever is doing this and want to test, post here or PM and we'll lift the ban long enough to trigger a screen shot to see if it comes through clean.

-Trench
Mali Mrav
Croatia

Post by Mali Mrav »

i dont know why machine dont give u my screenshoot
heres every thing instaled on my pc so what can be blocking pb i dont know i didnt instal any hax or any cheat engine

i realy dont know what to uninstall becouse im not fimiliar with any programs that blck pb and if u know any of thes is blocking tell me so i cant delet it and play some dc with u
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Silent Assassin
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Mali Mrav wrote:ty i post every thing that i instaled on my pc so u can tell me what can be blocking pb i realy dont hax i hate hax0rs ... i instaled new windows on my new drive and i isnstaled a new game so we be sure that nothing is running will u be online on server around 11 pm europe time so we can check if pb will work tnx in advanced
By "whatever is installed" I meant anything that is modifying or replacing code specifically in the Battlefield 1942 and/or Punkbuster installations. Not "general software installed on my machine." I mean hacks essentially, unless you know of some other modification that was made to the Battlefield 1942 installation that explains the screen shots being blocked.

Note we also don't mean blocking as in "PunkBuster can't connect or can't get a screen image from your Battlefield 1942 game." It can. We do get images back. Without getting too specific, your machine isn't returning screen shots of you actually playing. It's returning a single "safe" screen shot image over and over again. And that image was taken at a time during the game when no screen shot had even been requested, which is why the behavior is highly suspect.

So we're not talking about "other software on your machine", because other software wouldn't even know what PunkBuster is or when is the right time to grab a "safe" image to fake out PunkBuster with. We're talking about something in your Battlefield 1942 and/or PunkBuster installation, specifically put there to thwart screen shots.

This is not a behavior occurring with any of the other regular players we're screen shotting. If it's not something you explicitly installed, then it's something that must have been part of whatever Battlefield 1942 installation you used; i.e. that installation set already contained some kind of hack or modification in it.

If you don't already have real installation CDs or the Origin version and need an alternate clean installation set, I would try Team-SiMPLE's download. Since even though it's not "official" I'm pretty sure there's nothing funky in there, since Team-SiMPLE invests way more time than even we do swatting down cheaters.

I'll clear the ban at 11pm GMT+1. Whenever you connect (it doesn't have to be right away / right at that moment; whenever you have time to actually game) we'll run a few screen shots to confirm whether they're clear now or not. If we still can't see your actual current game screen, the ban will be re-instated.

-Trench
Mali Mrav
Croatia

Post by Mali Mrav »

i have instaled blood patch and 2 pb patches installed tanks and 1 more when u start his instalation u have bf109 plane in picture and 1 with an old tank when installation starts maybe one off that is making problem
Silent Assassin
Mali Mrav
Croatia

Post by Mali Mrav »

and i never download any of patches from ea117.com
every patch that i have is from my dad and they are from 2010 i think and patch 1.6 to 1.6b is different from yours from ea117
now i download everything from your page and we will see maybe that 1.6 to 1.6b make the u cant see my real ss
now i have every thing clean on my new hard drive just windows and game and lets try to what will happend

amd this is the bf42 that i download it https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/4012518 ... o_CD_Crack
Silent Assassin
Mali Mrav
Croatia

Post by Mali Mrav »

a
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Silent Assassin
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Ha. Oh well. Since the PunkBuster screen shots were still not being returned, we were taking this quick screen shot to see that your game would show or not show Zan in the mini-map.

But the fact you're holding the flag obscures that answer. :)

No worries, we'll just try it again later when people are on the server. The ban will stay off until then. For now I need to get back to work. Thanks for taking the time to try and confirm it.

-Trench
Mali Mrav
Croatia

Post by Mali Mrav »

no thank you for taking time to resovle the problem :D
Silent Assassin
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Agree that after your latest re-install of Battlefield 1942, the screen shot issue is finally resolved and the screen shots are clean. Thanks for clearing that up. Sorry the joke triggered so much investigation; you didn't know that we were also unable to see your screen shots. :)

-Trench
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

The screen shots are now back to being blocked again, so the ban is back on.

Whatever you did during the test you described as "re-installing with the Team-SiMPLE installation set" had successfully eliminated the issue. If it wasn't the Team-SiMPLE installation set itself being clean and free of this modification, then it was something else you changed, or the fact you were on a different machine than you're on now. We're not going back to having them blocked again, so retrace your steps and get back to the working configuration.

-Trench
Mali Mrav
Croatia

Post by Mali Mrav »

come on ts plz
Silent Assassin
Mali Mrav
Croatia

Post by Mali Mrav »

im using the team simple isntalation on my other windows so it cant be blocked didnt do anything with the game and dont know what can be the issue
heres what i think that can block the ss
i dont update windows
i have pirated windows
anbd that is it
Silent Assassin
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

I don't have magic answers for you, Mali. All I know is that you did fix the issue, and all I know is what you told me you did when you fixed the issue. I'm not the one sitting in front of your machine or keeping track of the things you changed or removed, nor watching which machine you used for what.

You fixed the issue and were returning good screen shots on March 27 (your time zone), but then the next day and every day thereafter your machine went back to not returning screen shots any more. How would pirated Windows or Windows Updates be the problem, since neither of those two things have changed since March 27 when you successfully resolved the issue.

I don't have time to re-invest today just to re-cover all the same bases we already covered. Figure out what you did different on March 27, and do it again.

-Trench
Mali Mrav
Croatia

Post by Mali Mrav »

hi im dont have internet right now i need to wait a couple days and i will instal fresh everything then we can see if that issue is happening again
so do i get another chance or not?
Silent Assassin
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Mali Mrav wrote:so do i get another chance or not?
Yes, you already showed that the screen shot issue your machine was showing was fixable; it just didn't stay fixed. Same as before, our position here is "so long as your screen shots remain unblocked and we can see they are clear, everything is fine and the ban will be lifted."

This is not a case of "we have already seen that you do actually have a map hack". That would be the situation in which the ban is simply and forever permanent. But since you /said/ you have a map hack on several occasions and we couldn't /see/ that you didn't have one, we're saying your screen shots have to become unblocked in order to continue playing.

Let me know whenever you are ready to test again, and we'll lift the ban and take a few screen shots.

-Trench
S.O.S
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by S.O.S »

One suggestion though. You won't keep getting your "last" chances. Be honest. You seem to like to mess with your computers. Once you manage to get the PB screen shot to work again, keep it that way if you still want to play on our server. We will be taking ss from time to time. Don't let your "brother" touch it.
Mali Mrav
Croatia

Post by Mali Mrav »

can we test tonight??
im instaling game and i want to try :D
reply soomn
Silent Assassin
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

I wanna hack cheese...............with a knife!

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Mali Mrav wrote:can we test tonight??
Thanks for getting that worked out, Mali. I had seen your PM back on the 14th, but S.O.S had already run the tests with you and everything was good again.

-Trench
fromage

Post by fromage »

Sarge 1/68th Armor wrote:I wanna hack cheese...............with a knife!
That joke grates on me every time.
chz.jpg
How's your adventure with the squirrels going? :D See you in game.