Banned?

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
TankKiller

Banned?

Post by TankKiller »

1. In-game alias: =T@NK_K1LL3R=
2. DC/BF4: DC
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank): d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e
4. Date of the ban: Tuesday (April 12, 2016)
5. Who banned you: idk
6. What were you banned for: Being accused for being Jim or something..
7. Comments: Well, I was bored, so I decided to play some Desert Combat on EA117. After about 20 minutes or so of playing on Al khafi docks, I had the "Warning connection problems detected" message show up. The player ninja said he was having connection problems as well, so I said I had the connect probs in the chat. Then the player Reyalp says "because your using vpn". I don't use vpn for any reason, so I said I don't use it. And then everyone starts saying i'm Jim in the chat. I don't know who this Jim is that everyone knows about. Then I got kicked and the punkbuster message said: accused of being Jim2102 or something like that. I only got this game like 3 months ago, and I learned that you can get mods for it, and I found the Desert Combat mod, and found your server. I'm really confused about all of this. If someone could reply back whats going on, that would be apperciated. Thanks!

-T@NK
*If you don't know who banned you or what you were banned for then type IDK for that question.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Re: Banned?

Post by Trench »

Stop playing from Jim2102's house then, I guess.

Not going to waste my time on this again. Expect the bans to continue; don't expect any further responses.

-Trench
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Re: You sir, are a terrible server admin

Post by Trench »

Jim2102 in a private message wrote:Wow. Just sad.

OK when someone new joins you're server you can't just instantly assume they are me using VPN. What if tank lives in the same state as me, or lives in my neighborhood? He said he had connect problems in the chat, so what? I don't know tank, but I do know he's a better player than the dickhead called Trench. So I suggest you lift tanks ban, and next time you admins accuse someone new is me, I would think twice.

Just...Why? Why would you accuse someone to be me? That's fucked up, especially for an admin to say that. You banned me, I can't get in to the server, but tank obviously could, so therefore it's not me.
Whatever you say, Mr. 2102. Same as when you were running a hack, we already had the evidence before even asking you the question. When we say TankKiller is Jim2102, we already had the evidence before pointing it out.

Doubling-down on your lying has never worked for you here in the past, and it continues to not work for you now. Thanks for the kind words, though.

-Trench
Jim2102

Post by Jim2102 »

LOL LMFAO!!! :D GOOD ONE TRENCH!!! :D XD

Lol that's the funniest thing I've ever heard an admin say. You "think" I'm lying, but I'm not XD

And 2, "thanks for the kind words". Well since you said that, I guess their true then ;)
And me hacking was like 1 1/2 year ago lol, why are u still bringing that up?

U crack me up
co,brah

Post by co,brah »

I would like to vouch for jim, hes not sane, and loses control of himself from time to time so its possible that he didnt install the hax :25:
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Jim2102 wrote:You "think" I'm lying, but I'm not XD
You're talking to the same people who could already see your screen when you repeatedly asserted "I cannot see the other team on my map", "I am not hacking", etc. It's not that we "think" you lie. It's not that we "believe" you lie. We know it for a fact. It's still right here in this forum, where everybody can see it.

And here we are again thirteen months later in the same situation. We had already seen the evidence that TankKiller was simply you playing under a different name, because you slipped up and didn't cover all your tracks. But when confronted with it, all you choose to do is deny the truth some more.
Jim2102 wrote:And me hacking was like 1 1/2 year ago lol, why are u still bringing that up?
Because that's the ban you were just now attempting to circumvent by playing under a different name.

-Trench
ryeontherocks
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by ryeontherocks »

I think that Trench is an outstanding admin and i am grateful that he dedicates so much time for us to play on a server that doesn't allow guys like jim a known hack...i say get a job jim and take off your rose colored glasses.