Luna still allowed to play

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
JagdTurkey

Luna still allowed to play

Post by JagdTurkey »

60 point difference in players points, jackrabbit gameplay, mention a hacker and he instantly gets defensive without anyone saying names. I thought we were done with this jackass. Hasn't enough balls to show up when admins are around on weekends but comes on when he can smear it all over us when there are less players on.
Luna

Re: Luna still allowed to play

Post by Luna »

There was no problem in the server until you showed up and started spouting off. Myself, Creamy, J3 and Tummy a few others were playing Berlin without a problem. Map switches to Al Nas, you show up and want to go off about hack this and hack that.
zanshin1

Post by zanshin1 »

Whos Luna?
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Luna,

Although you did tone down your play at bit initially (at least around admins), not only would I say that I've seen several examples of it returning to the previous disruptive levels, but when confronted by other players you continue to just assert it's their problem to deal with. When we've told you its your problem to deal with if you want to continue playing on this server.

Which to me reads as you don't see a need to tone down, and don't intend to. Which is still a fine choice, but we also already laid out what our choice would be in that case. Please find or create your own server where your approach is acceptable, because this server is not such a server.

Attempts to continue playing at this server will be met with the expected kicks and bans.

-Trench
Luna

Post by Luna »

Any time that I noticed people complaining or my score is a bit higher than others I would switch to using only pistol or knives. I also have stopped camping the spawns and making it hard for people to leave the base. It does not really matter what kit I use, as I switched to anti-tank, my scores still tend to me higher than most. I've definitely made it a point to not be disruptive and make things un-fun for the others. There were only a couple players, Jagd and I believe Kilgore that were badgering me. Meanwhile, Creamy is talking about how he thinks its funny that I get accused when it's clear I'm playing clean. I have only played two or three days in the last couple weeks due to a hectic schedule. So I'm not sure how it can be said that I act up when admins aren't around. That's not true.

There was absolutely no issue with my play until Jagd came on and started screaming hacks. You all said issue would be taken with the ones disrupting the chat logs. He started as soon as I killed him 1 minute into Al Nas. How can the case be made that I was disruptive 1 minute into the round?

Please lift the ban as I have made an effort to not disrupt the gameplay of others and my time on the server has been limited.

Additionally, you say you've seen examples of it returning. Like I said, I tone it down when I notice it getting out of hand in the eyes of the other players. I am not setting out to make anyone elses gameplay miserable. I can defend myself when a few people want to start talking smack in the chat logs, but gameplay wise I think it's toned down a lot.
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

I will say that when I've been on with Luna as of late, I've seen him using non typical weapons for him.
Such as rpg in Berlin or pistol.
Everyone is a hack to me except when I'm in the air.
It's an old video game; a great game; but an old game; can't we all just tolerate each other a bit more?
SuperTesla
United States of America

Post by SuperTesla »

At first I thought Luna was a hacker, like a lot of people did. But after watching him and playing against him I noticed he wasn't. He's just a really good player! I don't think he should be banned. If anything, maybe tone down his play, like Trench said.
Long live Catpantsia!

BF player since 2003
pistol

Post by pistol »

Don't take it personally Luna. Jagd hates everyone.

I kinda want to play again just to see how Luna plays.

:P
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

I just want to post and re-affirm that we stand behind the ban that is currently in place on Luna. He's playing from the same geolocation and ISP as someone we banned already, who played in the same manner, who conversed in the same manner, and who was given the same option to tone down or ban.

Obviously we can't prove its the same person, so "just in case", we made the same offer to tone down or ban. To the admins' assessment the toning down didn't happen in a meaningful way, and so the ban is now in place.

We just wanted to confirm that there is more history in play here, beyond "when Albus Nox Luna started playing in October 2016" and the opinions people have formed within that time frame.

Enough with the boring. Let's get back to playing and having fun.

-Trench
Mali Mrav
Croatia

Post by Mali Mrav »

So he wont be alowed to play?
well that sucks
i realy like when hes on and playing
well maybe u like better other players then him
Silent Assassin