PB Issues again..or something.

Need help?
ButtBreathOriginal

PB Issues again..or something.

Post by ButtBreathOriginal »

Ok...I guess some may be wondering if I had fallen off the earth...well not yet. Some few weeks ago my mother board went south along with the fan motor. Hard drive was about shot too but was able to have all copied onto another one so at least all was not lost. Not sure why but just before it went south I started getting the PB kick again. Really weird...some maps I could go in and play and some I could not. I could typically tell right away if it was going to work or not as soon as I entered the game. The mouse was slow to respond along with any other action such as typing etc. Screen would damn near freeze or move a bit and then move slowly until I got the "failed handshake" and then the kick. I'm sure some of you have seen me come and then disappear quite a few times. Sometimes on the third try it would actually let me play the game but now almost never. I have deleted and re loaded the game and all upgrades at least three times to no avail. If anyone could help me out and give me some advice I'd greatly appreciate it. If I can't figure it out soon I'm just gonna retire from it as it's really getting to me now. I really hate to turn to killing real people. They make such a mess.