How'd you get so Good?

tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

How'd you get so Good?

Post by tonawandares »

I started this theme in another thread, but it was out of place so I will put it in its proper perspective.

I've known zan for some time in the helo community and that is the basis for my comment and question:
But I'm curious as to the rest of you. There are some very talented players here. Some in the air; jets and helos. Some tankers and ground pounders. Snickers and his C4 comes to mind. And my all time fav bro, none other than Demonic.
Read my question to zan and tell me about your road to reaching your level of skill and what it has meant to you:
Zan, can I ask you something? First a comment: Out of all the helo pilots I've come across you, by far, are the most innovative. You were (and still are) the one who is apt to do the unexpected. Exit a flying helo, try to rpg a helo and enter back in. I've always admired your approach to the game. You always pushed to do something different from everyone else. And, you're a damn fine helo pilot and I've always admired you for that.
Now the question: How did you get to that level of game play as a helo pilot? Your hydras are deadly. Your angles are precise and your long shot is scary as you watch it coming in.
How in the world did you get that good man?

~tona
boom
United States of America

Re: How'd you get so Good?

Post by boom »

Demonic is the man of all time favorite. This guy just good what he do. Wish he would come in say hi and kill my ass. He makes Gamming fun. Plus be even better he come into ts.
HairyRussianDude
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by HairyRussianDude »

The road to reaching my level of skill was smooth and easy.
Drugs and alcohol as a teen prevented my brains from developing better reflexes and tadaaa!!!
15 years later, worse than when I started. 8-)
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

I refuse to believe drugs do anything bad to your mind. Purple Monkey Dishwasher.