Al Nas and Mali

Mali Mrav
Croatia

Re: Al Nas and Mali

Post by Mali Mrav »

CJ (Crash) wrote:Explain "bogus reload"? I thought his nade launcher was reloading while he was still firing his ak?
nothing to explaine here crash ur just jelouse of all others that are better then you
like i said case closed
Silent Assassin
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

I was asking Trench, not you. The fact that you've descended into childish insults continually just goes to prove how little respect you treat this server, its players and its playing environment.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

CJ (Crash) wrote:Explain "bogus reload"? I thought his nade launcher was reloading while he was still firing his ak?
That's what Mali corrected me on, because the "reload" being seen on the screen is not "real", and is just a bug in the game. It's happening when you begin firing while in a non-F9 view, and then switch back to the F9 view while still firing. You can test that yourself, just like I did, and see the same thing happen to you.

So the player was not "actually reloading"; the game was just showing the reload animation, same as it does during an actual reload. The reason we know it's "not actually reloading" (what I called "a bogus reload") is because you can still fire even though the reload animation is showing, and the ammo counter continues to go down as you fire.

Which is exactly what we were seeing happen in the video, when Mali killed Tona. It looks like he's reloading, and that Tona just "magically dies". But the reality is that he was still firing the AK, regardless of the fact that the game is mistakenly showing the reload animation. Which is how he was still able to kill Tona, "even though it looks like he's in the middle of reloading."

Try it yourself (start holding down your fire button while in a non-F9 view, and continue holding the fire button as you switch back to the F9 view) and you'll see the same thing happen for you, too. But there is no "advantage" in it; we're just saying "that explains why the video looked unusual at that particular point."

That's not a declaration that "you cannot still find an issue somewhere else in the video." Only that the kill on Tona at 3:10 isn't an example of an issue, despite the fact that it looks unusual.

-Trench
Mali Mrav
Croatia

Post by Mali Mrav »

[quote="Trench" But there is no "advantage" in it; we're just saying "that explains why the video looked the way the video looked at that particular point."
-Trench[/quote]

Here Crash :)
now sit down and let me kill u in battlefield
Silent Assassin
Mali Mrav
Croatia

Post by Mali Mrav »

@Crash
i'm asking u here on forum to stop filling other people's head with false accuses of me using hacks and glitch.
Silent Assassin
HairyRussianDude
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by HairyRussianDude »

Did you guys catch that night a couple weeks ago when I busted out the hacks and took gold from Nuno?
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

HairyRussianDude wrote:Did you guys catch that night a couple weeks ago when I busted out the hacks and took gold from Nuno?
Was that the game that you were wearing chaps?
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

Thanks Trench for the clarification. Althought that still doesnt explain how Tona starts dying while the cross hair wasnt on him (or not on him long enough to kill) and Mali was somehow aiming while in a completely different angle.
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

tonawandares wrote:
HairyRussianDude wrote:Did you guys catch that night a couple weeks ago when I busted out the hacks and took gold from Nuno?
Was that the game that you were wearing chaps?
He was wearing assless chaps and a cowboy hat actually.
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

Ok HRD, I saw that then
Mali Mrav
Croatia

Post by Mali Mrav »

Crash play little more then ul be good as me ;D
Silent Assassin
HairyRussianDude
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by HairyRussianDude »

tonawandares wrote:Ok HRD, I saw that then
... and did you like it? ;)
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

He did. Me on the other hand .. that mental image will haunt my days forever.