AFPB and sanchez and El Che

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: AFPB and sanchez and El Che

Post by tonawandares »

CJ (Crash) wrote:I disagree. I wanted to thank the admins. I have that right. Also I'm communicating the truth. I'm tired of the silliness and I appreciate the time it took Trench to scan through their drivel. I've been dealing with these idiots for months. Months. I've only recently bothered to complain here about it. After Months and months of abuse. So if you think I hurried to be mean to them, or am a pedantic person, you'd be wrong. Brings me no joy to waste an hour of my life posting images or being abused by trolls in game. I'm sick and tired of having to put them on ignore EVERY ROUND, because the ignore tool resets after every round. So I have to look up their numbers, type ignore # in console EVERY 40 mins. Multiplied by three times, because there's three of them. I've been doing that for weeks. I'm sick and tired of it and so are the admins. I don't care if this sounds mean. I just don't care. And you could have posted that point in PM, where I'd rather reply but now I have to reply here. So technically you're guilty of being ungracious too. No offense, but that's the truth. I also wanted to set the record straight on the new set of lies El Che just sprouted.

Anyway, I'm going back to editing maps, which I've been doing all day now for eight hours. You'll see the fruits of my labor soon if you want to take an interest, because I'd rather contribute to the positive experience of people playing my favorite game than deal with trolls who think their abuse is more important than the rest of us enjoying a great game in peace. If you want to add anything to this, please PM me instead. Thanks and I'm enjoying the changes you've made to the maps. I'll need you or Jim2012's help at some point. We can continue discussions on that over at the modding thread.
You may have misunderstood me.
I understand your frustration and am not taking that away from you. You have that right to voice your complaint.
I also believe thanking the Admin was fine.
My point was that after you had made your case and a resolution was implemented, you chose to then carry on more.
It was just my opinion that it may have been more prudent to leave it at the thank you admin and not make the additional comments. That only serves to continuing the bickering.

But, it was just my opinion.
I don't have a dog in this fight and will kindly exit the room.

~tona
Mali Mrav
Croatia

Post by Mali Mrav »

CJ (Crash) wrote:I actually remember that. You kept on raping our uncap in a Conquest map, despite repeated warnings not to, and a few of us got annoyed by you. I may have actually written that at that time. And then you lied and claimed you were only killing the SA3 but you were killing us on our runway. I think IrishLincoln also objected to your actions and possibly a third player was upset by your disruptive behavior.

I think I wrote the pictured insult in reply to you calling us child molesters, an insult youv'e used on many occasions. You have also insulted other people's Mothers many many times, and possibly did on that occasion too.

So yep sometimes the game can get intense and on rare occasions I'll engage in the behavior you, AFPB, EL Che and Sanchez are famous for doing way more often. And even then, only in response to trolls like you doing something stupid first. And if I do, its a one off situation very rare.

But hey.

At least I'm man enough to admit it. Instead of lying like a coward trying to cover my tracks.

But yes what I wrote was uncalled for. For that I apologize to you and your Mom.
Trench can u give us log from this date Fri Mar 02, 2018 so i can prove Crash that i didnt call any player a child molester
even thou i dont know how to type that word because my english isnt that advanced
i repeatedly TOLD EVERYONE that YOU CAN CAR BOMB AN UNCAP MAIN as it is in SERVER RULES

"You CAN drive a car bomb into the uncapturable main and set off the car bomb. The driver CANNOT kill other players inside the uncapturable main, except within the exceptions already presented. (Meaning, only if you’re using a sniper rifle, or only if the enemy player fires on you first, etc.)"

i think rye was on ts and asking me what are u crying about that i attack main and he replied to you that it is LEGAL to car bomb an UNCAP MAIN because even rye did it that night multiple times

on gazala DC not DCF u have car bombs in main and u can ATtACK MAINS without anyone CRY About it
Silent Assassin
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

Tona, El Che and Sanchez are lying and I'm not putting up with that. If I don't respond, it looks like they're right. If I do respond I look like I'm trying to continue this drama. So I"m damned if I do and I'm damned if I don't.

And one could level the same argument at you. Your post could be seen as continuing the drama as well. Anyone posting on this thread is part of the same hypocrisy so don't claim the moral high ground please. You're a cool dude and I like you. Don't ruin it.
Last edited by CJ (Crash) on April 25th, 2018, 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

Mali
I apologized to you. But since you refused to accept my offer.....

You are way way more abusive than I am. If Trench were to run a scan for abusive language, mom jokes, child molester insults etc etc under your name (and all your many many aliases) he'd need scuba gear to wade through it all.

As for the car bomb issue. That's a recent addition to this server. I was unaware that it was legal to use a car bomb in an uncap on a conquest map, not that we play Conquest maps much here anyway, so the odds of experiencing that let alone learning a new rule in game, is pretty low.

--Can an admin confirm that rule is legit?-- This is the first I've heard of it.

I've only used teamspeak once. And that was probably a year ago. I have no microphone, only headphones. I have had no conversation with Rye about anything, either in teamspeak, or in private message on this forum. I dont recall any conversation about rules during that El Al game nor talking to Rye. I'd trust Rye over you Mali anyday.

I do remember you running people over in that small car on our runway, blowing us up, our planes up and helos up on our runway and flying over our base in an A10 and destroying our empty planes on our runway.

But most importantly

In that image you actually say that you are ONLY THERE TO KILL THE Sa3. I never use it. Ever. I might have one or two kills with it ever. So the log will show you killing me in my uncap, while Im not in the Sa3. The only place I'm usually at in EL Al is on the runway waiting for planes or helos.

This might explain why I was upset. You lied about where you were. You claimed to be there only to kill the Sa3. Thats untrue. I do believe you did take out the Sa3 at least once to be fair.

The question is, is it legal for you to drive a car bomb into an uncap, DRIVE PAST the Sa3 and keep going until you reach the runway and kill the enemy? Because thats what you did. Is it legal for you to destroye our empty planes and helos? Because thats what you did. Your post here and your comment in the image contradict each other.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

http://ea117.com/dcrules wrote:
  • Are there any exceptions to attacking an uncaptureable main?
    Yes. You CAN attack an uncapturable main at any time using a sniper rifle. ONLY the sniper rifle itself can be used for the attack; not grenades, not land mines, not knives, etc.

You CAN attack and kill any player and any equipment that is firing out from the uncapturable main. However, ONLY the player or equipment that was firing out can be attacked. Damaging or destroying other equipment in the uncapturable main, or killing other players in the uncapturable main who were not firing out, will still be considered an illegal attack of the uncapturable main.

You CAN drive a car bomb into the uncapturable main and set off the car bomb. The driver CANNOT kill other players inside the uncapturable main, except by using the car bomb, unless it's within the exceptions already presented. (Meaning, only if you’re using a sniper rifle, or only if the enemy player fires on you first, etc.)

Another exception is Capture The Flag (CTF) game play. During CTF, attacking the uncapturable main is always permissible. The focus and intention of CTF to to enter the uncapturable main and take the enemy's flag, so all forms of attacking and camping the enemy's uncapturable main are allowed during CTF game play.
digre05
Argentina

Post by digre05 »

I loved playing with you, my favorite game, my favorite server, really disapointed. Have a good time until ever.
PS: except for Mali, I have it on Facebook
gametracker profile: pablo2506
nicks: el che / machete / Wakko
clan: [WW] at battlefield argentina
AFPB
Argentina

Post by AFPB »

I just found this. Dudes, seriously 56 posts about this? Don't you have things to do?

The server drama-queen is clearly part of the new generation of snowflakes that can't stop feeling offended by irrelevant things. I thought it was exclusively a Western phenomenon, now I realize that the virus is in Asia as well.

Have a good day.
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

CJ (Crash) wrote:Tona, El Che and Sanchez are lying and I'm not putting up with that. If I don't respond, it looks like they're right. If I do respond I look like I'm trying to continue this drama. So I"m damned if I do and I'm damned if I don't.

And one could level the same argument at you. Your post could be seen as continuing the drama as well. Anyone posting on this thread is part of the same hypocrisy so don't claim the moral high ground please. You're a cool dude and I like you. Don't ruin it.
oooook...i'm done here
Mali Mrav
Croatia

Post by Mali Mrav »

Crash is just a BIG BABY who cries alot in game and now he stared here
Crash this isnt LOL so when anyone say u something they get banned or kicked
so pull ur pants up dont dont bend when they talk
Admins are there to watch that and u dont need to post 70000 times pictures from last 3 month
STOP CRYING
Silent Assassin
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Mali, Crash is in fact mistaken in what he said about you. He saw Firefighter playing as "voldermort", didn't know this was Firefighter rather than one of the many alternate names you're playing with (nor can tell the difference between "200" ping and "20", since both display as "20"), and assumed it must be you playing when the insults started flying.

But regarding AFPB, sanchez and El Che, it was not Crash who created this thread advising that the racial harassment must stop. And it was not Crash who had to come back two weeks later and implement a ban because the harassment hadn't stopped. Crash didn't even have to come here and post; I was on the server and saw what was going on that led him to also want to post.

The three-day bans will expire tomorrow, so let me be clear: The request to "please stop this harassment" is not a request for "please find a different way to harass this person." I am asking for all harassment to stop now, and know that it is going to stop, one way or the other. We can drop this and just play without re-provoking the same issue again; the only question is whether we will. And that does include Crash along with everyone else.

The three-day ban for AFPB is actually now a week's ban, because during his three-day ban for continuing to harass Crash in the game, AFPB chose to try and still harass Crash in the game. (He didn't succeed because we prevented it; but he tried.) So AFPB's ban does not end tomorrow.

-Trench
Mali Mrav
Croatia

Post by Mali Mrav »

Thanks Trench for clarification so he now know that wasent me
i dont do that thing i just type n00b pidor suka bljat etc...
Silent Assassin
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

AFPB wrote:I just found this. Dudes, seriously 56 posts about this? Don't you have things to do?

The server drama-queen is clearly part of the new generation of snowflakes that can't stop feeling offended by irrelevant things. I thought it was exclusively a Western phenomenon, now I realize that the virus is in Asia as well.

Have a good day.
AFPB, Versus the hundreds of times you've abused me in game like the actual drama queen you are.

Also, this thread was begun by an admin. This is their website, they can do whatever they want on this forum. If you don't want the focus put on your trolling, then .... hey. ... here's an idea ........ stop trolling.

I also find it interesting that you claim to be from South America, and type in Spanish or in broken English in game, and yet when you become angry in game and now here

YOUR COMMAND OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE suddenly becomes flawless.

You spell one syllable English words badly in game, but suddenly now spell big words like "irrelevant", "exclusively" and "phenomenon" and use them in context perfectly. Its like when you see an American actor putting on a foreign accent for a role, but when they get angry, the fake accent slips away.

You're a fake.

You're a troll from an English speaking country, pretending to be from South America, putting on a fake image that you're Argentinian. Last year, someone asked you to name three towns in Argentina. You couldn't do it without googling. A few months ago at Berlin, I asked you the name the three biggest towns in Argentina weeks later. You couldn't answer. I then asked you to name any three towns. You still had to get out of the game temporarily and google for a few minutes to answer that question. I believe you are FK Trojan, a troll from the Great Escape Server. I saw you change your name in game on that server. You have a history of stalking people online. You're upset because you've been caught out.
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

Mali Mrav wrote:Thanks Trench for clarification so he now know that wasent me
i dont do that thing i just type n00b pidor suka bljat etc...
Fair point. I apologize. Its confusing to know who said what when AFPB, El Che and MAli use way too many names. At least Sanchez only uses one that I know of. I've used a couple on this server to allow a friend to have a game from time to time, but only have one name, Crash.
digre05
Argentina

Post by digre05 »

this gonna be my final statement even if i dont want to play anymore here:
ive readed almost all, Crash u r annoying see this about my stab quote u wrote this:

"El Che to constantly refer to my Asian heritage, jokes about stabbing Chinese etc. As I recall you defend El Che saying that and claimed it wasnt racist. The last time I remember your trolling it involved making light of the situation and suggesting people start "stabbing argentinians". I'm sure you recall that. Thats just weird."

Lie i never constantly, and If you r chinesse why u got mad, u can get mad if i said that and u been japanese or other nations, i didnt wrote chinesse in despective way, you are chinese i was going to knife u in game dude idk why u get mad at that really annoying
Another think about this: Why dont u capture what u said about latins? u started insultin us coz i told sanchez that "i gonna stab this chinese" pls Crash u dont have things clearly

Now about u thinking im someone else following u till the bed, about that u wrote this:

"El Che (Pablo Honey) has been harassing me for no reason for months. If you (and Mario for that matter) want to play innocent, dont join in? El Che may not be South American at all by the way and is likely a troll admin from another server (1942)."

I am South American and this is the only server i been playing for years except that day with ronin we go other server with you, you insulted me in the other server and treated me as a Stalker.

About the "raised the race flag" u do that coz i never said anything bad about china or being asian

The "black hoe" "black hawk" wtf crash, do your own bussines isnt racist isnt even about you wtf is this sceenshot!?

in crush, crush_3 screenshot im not there dude dont mention me

If i said "good day to stab a latin american" in a game with knives and a latin american Whats the deal in that? stop crash is with sanchez and i the joke dont put in the middle

the history of the joke that my friend make me for asian eyes isnt have nothing to do with you crash, its real dude why u r so paranoid?

Factoru wtf stop making us lose time pls

On last captures lost village at first werent talking about you but you jumped we trying to chill but u dont u treat me like ur stalker again, why should i interest in you? why should i forgive this? why should i come back to this server?
digre05
Argentina

Post by digre05 »

PS:
i dont care if bans expire i will not go back if this nonsense Crash crazy witch hunt continues, we all joke about others for years in this place until came a kid who take every shit we said personal i dont care a shit about crash not his nationality or his ping we all were good until him, i cant write anythin that him response taking it personal, seriously, see this post he is a loser with time for this, he came to ruin this and u Trench left him do. I cant believe all this years latinos been harased and u never banned someone from that maybe coz were your compatriot brothers u r all hypocrite and mediocres if u dont see it, ill be following the forum but not gaming even if ban expires. i love u all except crash, and isnt coz he is chinesse i dont have problems with races or other nations he toke thats captures out of context, he is fkng annoying.
Trench, pls dont make a Moongamers of EA117.
oh writing this got me mad maybe Ill be back in half an year to see if server grown up.
sanchez
El Salvador

Post by sanchez »

CHE you don't get it? It was somebody else who wants to get rid of us, all the situation on this thread is just an excuse to weed out some non grata individuals, look at the apologetic answers of the adm. I may be wrong but crash received some help putting this non sense case against us . Next time if you ever play again change your name, don't write any Spanish and most important don't argue with the llorona.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

If there have been equivalent situations of Latinos being racially harassed on this server in the past year, with things that were not taken by you as a joke or being in jest by the person or persons who said them; and letting the person who said them know you weren't okay with it and yet the same harassment continued, then indeed that is unfortunate. And no, I am not already aware of that situation, and it is not something that is condoned here. If you can point it out to us when it happens, and where you asked for it to stop and yet they continued, this will be appreciated.

Yes, I have heard sanchez' conclusion before that "they simply want us off the server", in response to being asked "English, please" by an EA117 admin. An admin wanting to be able to read what's being written on the server they're expected to admin is not "they want you off the server." Its so the part of their job that involves the content of chat is the same for you as it is for everyone else. This current admin request to "please stop" is not evidence of some "continued non-English bias."

The community of players on this server have always been from all over the world, and we don't expect or want that to ever change. We do intend to address any problems that we see, when we see them, and that players on EA117 will respect what is requested in order to solve them.

-Trench
AFPB
Argentina

Post by AFPB »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sanchez
El Salvador

Post by sanchez »

all welcome.....of course people from all over the world just Like the Winter Olympics. Its OK, as crash said "the rest of you can now enjoy the game" .I hope I am not making thing worst and get also banned from the forum, I have always try to conduct myself on a very respectful way.
jolly_giada
Admin
Admin

Post by jolly_giada »

At this juncture, all that can be said has been said. I kindly advise all parties (besides Admins) to avoid further comments. Clearly, no more evidence, screenshots, or invectives will persuade anyone of anything. Please take the weekend to pause. When the bans end for el che and sanchez (and ultimately afpb), let’s try to reestablish at least some cordiality. For a while, I suggest no writing in game between the conflicting parties. But, in time, extend an olive branch. Don’t be afraid to say “n1” or “gf”, even if you are upset at another person.
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

I agree with jolly
can't we lock this?

~tona
sanchez
El Salvador

Post by sanchez »

Before you close this thread, make Mario an administrator.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

We "can" lock the thread, of course, but that's never been an approach I've personally taken with discussions. While there is a psychological "this issue is closed" component that can be beneficial, there is also an implied "anything more you might say isn't considered important" component that isn't intended.

For me it comes across like saying "I don't want to hear it" to any further thoughts, and that's not what I would say to any one of the people in this discussion. Here in this existing thread is arguably the better place for anything more to show up on this topic; as opposed to the new thread that can be created to continue the same discussion by anyone who truly has future or remaining thoughts.

That's the choice I make anyway; I have no opposition to other discussion threads that have been locked by their moderators. It's just not something I would do except for informational posts, rules, and other "static" threads we don't intend to contain anything other than the information being presented.

Sanchez, you're definitely not wrong about Jolly. He is a consistently positive influence and benevolent communicator.

-Trench
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

Trench wrote:We "can" lock the thread, of course, but that's never been an approach I've personally taken with discussions. While there is a psychological "this issue is closed" component that can be beneficial, there is also an implied "anything more you might say isn't considered important" component that isn't intended.

For me it comes across like saying "I don't want to hear it" to any further thoughts, and that's not what I would say to any one of the people in this discussion. Here in this existing thread is arguably the better place for anything more to show up on this topic; as opposed to the new thread that can be created to continue the same discussion by anyone who truly has future or remaining thoughts.

That's the choice I make anyway; I have no opposition to other discussion threads that have been locked by their moderators. It's just not something I would do except for informational posts, rules, and other "static" threads we don't intend to contain anything other than the information being presented.

Sanchez, you're definitely not wrong about Jolly. He is a consistently positive influence and benevolent communicator.

-Trench
I yield to your better judgment on how to handle threads of this nature.
thanks for explaining your position.

~ tona
AFPB
Argentina

Post by AFPB »

Trench wrote:The three-day ban for AFPB is actually now a week's ban, because during his three-day ban for continuing to harass Crash in the game, AFPB chose to try and still harass Crash in the game. (He didn't succeed because we prevented it; but he tried.) So AFPB's ban does not end tomorrow.

-Trench
A mere week ban? I sense weakness. Use your anger. Use your agressive feelings. Let the hate flow through you! Send a message to all those who dare to defy your power. Make it a THREE MONTHS BAN !