Nomad/Bfsoldier

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Nomad/Bfsoldier

Post by CJ (Crash) »

Yesterday Mali playing under the name BFSoldier team wounded me while playing at Basrah Edge CTF. I notified Mario. Mario asked Mali if he had done so and Mali lied. He also tried to tk me through mining my car while I was escaping with flag to the US base to cap it. I managed to swerve around it and capped despite my "teamates" attention.

Tonight, I was playing at Docks CTF, Mali TKd me for the flag on purpose. I wrote "ptk" and ptkd him. He told me to fuck off. I told him not to swear at me and he swore at me again. When I came alive again, he teamwounded me and incorrectly accused me of "glitching" while I was sitting on the back of the ural, and shoot straight out of the back (not sideways). El Che also lied and supported Nomad's lie. This was witnessed by Trench.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Re: Nomad/Bfsoldier

Post by Trench »

Not "witnessed by Trench" in any sense other than the chat messages, else there would have been an immediate kick for intentional teamkilling or teamwounding. I was on the team with El Che and wasn't around to see any of that behavior myself. I did respond to his chat messages asking him to be nicer in chat.

Regarding laying down in the back of the Ural, no I don't consider that glitching either; although I've never seen the admins discuss or rule on it before either. It seems no different than sinking a Humvee, where you're "partially but not completely hidden" and "not prevented from still being killed." If it completely concealed the player or allowed them to shoot out while not able to be shot, then yes I expect there is an issue there.
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

Yes the reference to you was you witnessing my being swore at twice by mali, although his tking me happened perhaps 5 seconds before his swearing at me so I thought you'd witnessed that too. Of course checking the game log will prove that. It will of course prove he tkd me, it will say I dropped the flag and then immediately Mali got the flag.

As for Mali and El Che lying about glitching, the back of the ural was facing toward them. Also Mali was on top of the tower, this incident occurred Docks. Since he was so high up he would see me even if the ural was facing sideways. Being on the US side, my white uniform stands out against the brown ural. Also, why is a teammate accusing a teammate of glitching since he claimed he couldnt see me? What benefit is Glitching when a teamate cant see you???? Glitching in that way is when the ENEMY claims they cant see you but you can see them. Mali as per usual is just being a petty little child. Along with the petty team wounding. The petty tking for flag. For no reason.

Mali grow some man balls and stop being a child.
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

On 2nd thought, since Mali invariably goes through phases of psychotically stalking me, him not being able to see me -- thus making it hard for him to team wound me -- would be an issue forhim.
jolly_giada
Admin
Admin

Post by jolly_giada »

Thank you for sharing these alleged incidents with us, Crash. Before making assessments: Mali, would you care to share your own calm, cool, and collected version of this incident(s)? Please strive to do so while using as few to zero adjectives as possible.
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

Mali knows he's in the wrong, He wont have the guts or maturity or honesty to reply to this thread.

The sad thing is, he's actually an admin on another DC server and what I've seen of him there is that he's always polite and plays within the rules. My theory is that he comes to EA to troll.
Mali Mrav
Croatia

Post by Mali Mrav »

Im wrong of playing with you debil at this server
so crash u brake rules too
YOU CHAT SPAM ALL DAY
ITS AGAINST RULES
Silent Assassin
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

Care to actually address the topic there mister admin from BF MAX.Net?
Mali Mrav
Croatia

Post by Mali Mrav »

Its MAXNET duche not max.net
and u accuse other for stalking you the real truth is that you STALK US and period
Silent Assassin
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

So more insults from the immature lil boy. Balls dropped yet?
jolly_giada
Admin
Admin

Post by jolly_giada »

Enough
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

Oh and btw Mail, thanks for undoing all my good work in encouraging the guys form HHD to come here. They arrive, you insult them call them "old" etc and now theyve gone, and we have less players here.

Love your work, dickhead.
jolly_giada
Admin
Admin

Post by jolly_giada »

Crash: while we appreciate you caring about the server population and relationship with our peer servers, surely you could have phrased this in a less antagonistic manner.

Admins who have not been away: do you happen to have the log for this alleged incident and its context?