Jim2102

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Jim2102

Post by Trench »

Jim2102 - Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:52 pm wrote:I would like to thank Cheese for a great and hilarious round on Al Nas tonight, best one I've had in a while. This will never get old, plus a bonus clip on Berlin: https://i.imgur.com/ypsfdoH.gifv
While it's arguable that not even all the instances you did choose to show weren't intentional, what's not arguable is the fact that there was an admin shadowing you and observing the additional instances of intentional team-wounding and intentional team-killing that you chose not to show.

Given the intentional TK'ing and team-wounding that was observed, and the lack of acknowledgement when being called out on it, we're implementing a one-week ban in response to those actions.

We're not going to waste our free time again in some dance of "Jim2102 says he didn't do something we saw him do" in some repeat of the ridiculousness that went on during your prior permanent ban. Any latitude you would be granted has been spoiled with the way you chose to handle the situation last time.

And its disappointing, that in the completely unprecedented situation of "we're going to drop your permanent ban for cheating and wipe the slate clean when moving to the new protected server", that we're even back here needing to discuss anything at all.

We're not going to have people intentionally TKing as though the rules don't apply to them, and we're not going to have them yelling insults like "faggot" or other derogatory remarks while in game, either. If these are things that are truly important to you, then I guess you and EA117 will part ways again.

But our hope -- and the reason that a clean slate was granted at all in the first place -- is that everyone choosing to come here and play on EA117 will respect the rules and just wants to play and have fun with like-minded gamers. Ultimately though, the choice will be yours.

-Trench
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Re: Jim2102

Post by CJ (Crash) »

I'd just say that Cheese attracts behavior like that because he's usually the instigational douche bag. Cheese's abuse, accusing Jim2102 of hacking, the constant taunts and insults, I'd bad cheese toofor at least 3 days for instigating it. But we know that wont happen.

Aside from Cheese's usually obsessive instigating abuse against me, Ive noticed his changing teams against server rules (youre sposed to play whever it puts you) so he can use the noob weapon saiga, he doesnt heal teammates when they ask for a medic, or he drives off on purpose when teammates ask for a lift. I will say he's stopped teamwounding me which is good.
fromage

Post by fromage »

CJ (Crash) wrote:I'd just say that Cheese attracts behavior like that because he's usually the instigational douche bag.
Pure and simple, I'm calling you two out for your nonsense. This server has a rule against known cheats. He's circumvented it numerous times. Yourself, you add no tangible value and should quite frankly leave the server if you're so bothered by everyone when you can't take a joke. In case you haven't noticed, no one had a problem with you before but people got sick of your bullshit. I'm not everyone's cup of tea and I'm not your friend but I will try to keep the levity in the server because we're all there to have fun and be competitive. You're not welcome here if you continue with your infantile behavior, let alone condoning a known liar and cheat like jim.

Also, weren't you the one that was raising hell about racism and accusing everyone, including admins? Stop the nonsense now or leave and create your own server. /End.
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

I have no idea who cheats and who doesnt. I've seen with my own eyes and have screencaps of you instigating drama cheese so get over yourself.

If its true Jim2102 was caught cheating, and since you know about it, this proves that you chose to INSTIGATE DRAMA by raising it in game. Why cause problems by bringing it up there And also on the chat server on this main page? Clearly youre the one being the bitch there by starting drama and provoking a reaction. I usually put you ignore which is why I rarely engage or return your childish insults with my own in game. Since I'm a better player than you and I kill you way more than you kill me, I'd rather just enjoy doing that :)

You're not worth effort. You're like a little fat kid in a candy store waving his arms about for attention. you're pathetic.
Which of course explains why you cheese got BANNED FOR CHAT SPAMMING in the past.
fromage

Post by fromage »

Your reading comprehension needs substantial work. None of us care for, or tolerate known cheats. You also claim you have no idea that jim cheated ? Let me help you with that. ;) Enjoy the read. It's quite comical.

http://www.ea117dcfanfavorites.com/view ... =64&t=5476

http://www.ea117dcfanfavorites.com/view ... =12&t=5728

http://www.ea117dcfanfavorites.com/view ... =64&t=5527

http://www.ea117dcfanfavorites.com/view ... =64&t=5458

As for the rest of your response, it sounds like I hit a nerve. :22: It screams of insecurity and was expected, which is why I called you out for it all along. You are what you claim you aren't. You can't take a joke (clearly) and can't conduct yourself like a normal human being and you've wasted everyone's time and are quite frankly a bore. After your continued attacks on everyone (admins included) and your ridiculous PMs, you will never recover. Your true colors have been exposed. Keep lashing out, see where that gets you. :6:
AFPB
Argentina

Post by AFPB »

Cheese is a good player. Let's just relax and carry on.
Jim2102

Post by Jim2102 »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Yeah, see how he completely ignored the "Banned for chat spamming part", says a lot. Check this out, enjoy the read, it's quite comical: http://www.ea117dcfanfavorites.com/view ... =62&t=5080
Trench wrote:we're going to drop your permanent ban
That should be enough proof for Cheese to leave me alone in-game now
jolly_giada
Admin
Admin

Post by jolly_giada »

AFPB wrote: Let's just relax and carry on.
Jim2102

Post by Jim2102 »

I agree 100%, tell that to the guy I mentioned above.
jolly_giada
Admin
Admin

Post by jolly_giada »

I think then we can both agree that it is best to not dredge up a four year old thread if our joint goal is to just move on and play the game.
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

It does bring into question Cheese bitching about people complaining on here when he did it himself.
Hypocrite twat.
Jim2102

Post by Jim2102 »

jolly_mario_batali wrote:I think then we can both agree that it is best to not dredge up a four year old thread if our joint goal is to just move on and play the game.
Isn't that what Cheese did above?
jolly_giada
Admin
Admin

Post by jolly_giada »

Trench wrote:
Jim2102 - Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:52 pm wrote:I would like to thank Cheese for a great and hilarious round on Al Nas tonight, best one I've had in a while. This will never get old, plus a bonus clip on Berlin: https://i.imgur.com/ypsfdoH.gifv
While it's arguable that not even all the instances you did choose to show weren't intentional, what's not arguable is the fact that there was an admin shadowing you and observing the additional instances of intentional team-wounding and intentional team-killing that you chose not to show.

Given the intentional TK'ing and team-wounding that was observed, and the lack of acknowledgement when being called out on it, we're implementing a one-week ban in response to those actions.

We're not going to waste our free time again in some dance of "Jim2102 says he didn't do something we saw him do" in some repeat of the ridiculousness that went on during your prior permanent ban. Any latitude you would be granted has been spoiled with the way you chose to handle the situation last time.

And its disappointing, that in the completely unprecedented situation of "we're going to drop your permanent ban for cheating and wipe the slate clean when moving to the new protected server", that we're even back here needing to discuss anything at all.

We're not going to have people intentionally TKing as though the rules don't apply to them, and we're not going to have them yelling insults like "faggot" or other derogatory remarks while in game, either. If these are things that are truly important to you, then I guess you and EA117 will part ways again.

But our hope -- and the reason that a clean slate was granted at all in the first place -- is that everyone choosing to come here and play on EA117 will respect the rules and just wants to play and have fun with like-minded gamers. Ultimately though, the choice will be yours.

-Trench
Jim2102: n.b. This thread is entitled, “Jim2102.”

We are pleased with the ample positive qualities you bring to the server, including an enthusiasm for the game as well as your very cool modding abilities.

We made generous use of our limited free time to debate internally that your second ban should be made temporary rather than permanent in part due to our hope that such positive qualities you bring to the table and in part due to our faith in you that you would be contrite and double down on your efforts to cease disruptive and rule-breaking behavior. Initially, that seemed to be the case.

If someone says something you don’t like, you have two options: (1) take the high road and ignore it, or (2) be just as bad or worse than the perceived instigator by responding with more of that exact activity that you decry. Here, you have chosen path (2). In the future, we all hope that you choose path (1).

Crash: your hypocritical and verbally abusive accusations of others’ hypocrisy and verbal abuse ends now.

Everyone: this is a gaming server, not a Festivusian airing of grievances server. Before you post anything, think to yourself,”Will this contribute positively to the atmosphere and gameplay of EA117?” If you have nothing nice to say, either don’t say it at all or send a PM to the admin team to lodge a logical complaint with no adjectives.
Jim2102

Post by Jim2102 »

Actually Cheese is the one who took path 2 if you think about it
jolly_giada
Admin
Admin

Post by jolly_giada »

Dude, this thread is over two weeks old, we've all moved on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KmTTy_MM5w

Have a laugh. We've all had the temptation to do something similar at some point.
Jim2102

Post by Jim2102 »

Lol nice vid
jolly_giada
Admin
Admin

Post by jolly_giada »

:P
Jim2102