RONIN=Am I banned?

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
RONIN
Canada

RONIN=Am I banned?

Post by RONIN »

HI admin. I was playing map berlin on April 5 2019 at about 7pm pacific standard time and was kicked for minus score. At least that makes sense. When i tried to rejoin, i couldnt connect. Was I banned for something? I was trying to get myself blown up to a balcony position to defend the flag using a smaw to blow up the lada. I tried this twice at the beginning of the game and self killed myself twice. Then i shot killed Nuno with a smaw and killed myself. I laid some mines but I dont think any team mates ran over them, but im not sure. Now im minus 5 and then i get kicked. I cant rejoin the server which leads me to believe I was banned. Am I perma banned ?or 3 day ban? or was this all a misunderstanding. Please help and thanks. RONIN.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Re: RONIN=Am I banned?

Post by Trench »

Yes, the server auto-bans after some number of auto-kicks (seven?), rather than continuing to auto-kick. So if someone was coming in and intentionally TK'ing, they would become auto-banned rather than be a continued nuisance when no admins are around.

This auto-ban on your player has been cleared.

Note this same auto-ban happens in response to other auto-kicks too, such as the language filter.
screaming_eagle
United States of America

Re: RONIN=Am I banned?

Post by screaming_eagle »

Ronin you hackasaurus. lol

meep