Christina

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
HairyRussianDude
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Re: Christina

Post by HairyRussianDude »

The language barrier is making this a little tough to see what she is getting at in some places, but as far as the insults go I'm thinking there is just a major difference in what a joke or minor insult is between our countries. Regardless, one can always take the high road and not feed into it.
A year later from my last post here Trench and I have to say I personally haven't had a problem with her the majority of the time we play together.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Christina wrote: I'm not really one of the best women in the world.
We are clearly not the best people in the world either, Christina. And I agree with Hairy that for the most part, I've not been seeing major continued issues.

As to personal insults directed between you and IrishLincoln, no, it's not condoned or acceptable for either one of you to be doing that. From what I can see in the logs though, IrishLincoln resorted to that after you had already switched teams to come team kill him multiple times, before we finally kicked you off for intentional team killing.

If IrishLincoln had been the one to instigate those insults, he would be just as wrong in this as you are. But what "instigated" this is that you simply "believe" that he is cheating, and you feel justified in retaliating against him and insulting him simply on "your belief". Although cheating is definitely not allowed on this server, your "belief" that there is cheating is not what makes it true.

The bottom line is that you cannot team kill or otherwise play disruptively against someone "just because you believe they are cheating." I mean you can, but you'll get kicked off the server like you were just now.

And it would appear you're starting exactly the same quarrel with Cyberdemon, for exactly the same reasons. At some point you are going to have to admit and realize "there are other reasons besides cheating for why people can know I'm coming."

Please stop, because we all just want to play and have fun here. If there is someone you just really can't stand to play with, then I guess don't play with them. But if you're going to play here on EA117, you cannot attack players just because of what you "think" is true, either in the game or using personal insults. Nor are they permitted to attack you like that, either.

-Trench
sanchez
El Salvador

Post by sanchez »

And I always thought Christina was a hairy guy, sorry Christina if I ever disrespected you, but I don't buy the barrier language you are showing here, one day I had a little argument with you and you insulted me with pretty good English, and you were responding really quick with very articulated insults, about a week later the server was almost empty and you were the nicest guy talking to me (now I know you are a lady) . personally, I don't have any issues with you besides what happened on that particular occasion.
screaming_eagle
United States of America

Post by screaming_eagle »

Bottom line is this, have fun take jabs at people that are kind hearted, funny and not demoralizing or insulting. It's suppose to be fun and entertainment. Not a destructive platform for personal insults towards one another.

Signing off with the words of Rye.... "I hate you all."

-Eagle

PS- FU Cyber! :D
Cyberdemon
Brazil

Post by Cyberdemon »

I really enjoy playing with you Eagle.
The best part of this game happens when we have fun with friends.

But, his closing "FU Cyber!", I believe to be the case for a ban.
Do not you agree with that, Trench, Tona and Jolly? :lol:
Cyberdemon
Brothers in Arms
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Cyberdemon wrote: May 6th, 2019, 6:17 pm But, his closing "FU Cyber!", I believe to be the case for a ban.

Do not you agree with that, Trench, Tona and Jolly?
Yep. In fact, we're going to put it into the language filter as an immediate auto-ban.

Not "FU" generally, but specifically the phrase "FU Cyber". 😜
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

Cyberdemon wrote: May 6th, 2019, 6:17 pm I really enjoy playing with you Eagle.
The best part of this game happens when we have fun with friends.

But, his closing "FU Cyber!", I believe to be the case for a ban.
Do not you agree with that, Trench, Tona and Jolly? :lol:

I always took that to mean, "Fun Unlimited" Cyber...am I missing something here?
~ tona
Cyberdemon
Brazil

Post by Cyberdemon »

Unfortunately, once again I have to come here to report the persecutions of the player known as Christina. Last night, on the El Alamein map, she came down from AC 130 and stood behind a barrier of sandbags, I saw her do that, I turned around and caught her off guard in the back and stabbed her. So I started to ask if I used radar ... on this map it was just that, I did not care, I'm too old for that.

On the next map, Berlin, I was of the blue team, attacking the red base, was ctf, I looked if there was someone in the corner, as it is customary for some players to lie there, I someone there and I shot and killed, for my unhappiness was her ... she began with the accusations, curses and words of low slang, even made an effort to argue, but no use, she persisted in the accusations. The player Brettanomyces witnessed the accusations, since due to being Brazilian and she also, because she made the accusations in our native language, the portuguese. Alpha3 was there too, but I do not know if he's an administrator, anyway, he would not understand what she was saying.

Then when we went to the Cornered map, Trench and Tonawandares joined the server, so she did not say anything else, which shows the player's lack of ethics. Still on this map, I commented, superficially, what happened with Tonawandares, stating that today would make a new post, reporting what happened.

I ask the administrators, if I have this "radar", then why do I die so much? I am in Brazil, my ping is high, I am one of the most die in this server, which is expected, since I play with players with the ping much lower. And I do not claim this, I accept this situation.
Speaking of lower ping, her ping is smaller than mine. Why do not you play better then me?

Psychology says that when we do not accept something in ourselves and accuse others, it is a projection. It seems to me that this is the case of this player. It can not perform better, so it accuses others.

I was 56 years old recently, so I'm not arguing with her, besides being a waste of time, I would have to lower the level to talk to her, something I will not do.

For example, Screaming Eagle and I are talking "fu" to each other, but it's pretty clear that this is a fun joke, how everything should be in this game.

Unfortunately, however, you can not passively accept the accusations, the curses, and the slang words that come from her. So my way that "react" is to come here in the forum and record this uncomfortable situation.

So I ask once again the administrators to take action.

Thankful,

Cyberdemon
Cyberdemon
Brothers in Arms
screaming_eagle
United States of America

Hey Cyber,
Sorry to hear of your bad experience. Yes you and I poke fun at each other with an "fu" here and an "fu" there...as some of us do with others that understand it's just fun - described exactly as you say in your prior post. If Christina is not on the level of "poking fun" and gets angry over what is just a game on line then it sounds to me that she has other "issues" that might need to be addressed and it has nothing to do with you - or anyone else for that matter. Perhaps using the "ignore" command in the console to completely ignore her comments may be the best solution so you can continue to play and enjoy the server that the admins have put together here for all of us to respect and enjoy. - eagle
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Thanks for the report, Cyberdemon. Nobody thinks you actually have any radar. Christina's history of incorrectly accusing people of cheating is well established.

On this server, there is not any rule against calling someone out for suspected cheating. We definitely encourage or would direct someone to the forum if it becomes a chat spam or disruptive gameplay issue, but simply the act of calling someone out for "I do not believe your gameplay" is not against the rules.

Making personal insults to someone is against the rules. Even with Google Translate's help, no, I wouldn't have caught that anything Christina was saying rose to cursing at them or just a more common insult like "coward". You've said they were "low insults" and "wouldn't have been understood", but is there an English description that does justice to what Christina was saying? Just so we have the opportunity to consider, same as we would in any case, what level of insult was really being directed here.

Christina's issue in the past has been actual gameplay violations in addition to the insults. e.g. Feeling justified to team kill someone that Christina believed was cheating. I'm not seeing where that kind of issue was occurring in this instance, for what its worth.

Also note Christina just returned from a one week ban. After apparently being killed by someone in their main during a Conquest map, rather than saying anything about it, Christina's response was to drive a tank over to the enemy main and kill more than half a dozen players inside their uncap main. And felt completely justified afterwards, even though there was an admin on to hear the "base camping" complaint if Christina had made one, and even though an admin was among the enemy players Christina base camped "in retaliation."

So we certainly have no problem putting Christina back on ban again, if that's what the situation calls for. But first we would need to understand what was being said.
Brettanomyces
Brazil

Post by Brettanomyces »

my view on this picke is that every time happens, it change the mood on the game. I believe foruns are the best place to clear the issues but if becomes recorrent admins have to step in and give warnings. Admins know the protocol and have to enforce that. Language barrier is that she choses to "offend" in Portuguese rather in English where everyone would have a clear view on what's going on.

my two cents

Brett
Cyberdemon
Brazil

Post by Cyberdemon »

All right, Trench, if that's what you need to know, I'll say, though I do not like using those words with people I cherish.

In addition to several calls of coward, thief, she said that I have a crystal ball stuffed in the ass, which she repeated more than once. The player Nuno, who is from Portugal, that is, has similarities with my native language, even tried to make a joke with this to relieve the tension, already the player Brettanomyces was well irritated with the level of offense she did.

I do not respond to her offenses because it will not lead to anything and will ruin my fun with the game, plus I believe she's too immature to say such things and I'm not on her level.

I understand that you, as an administrator, need to know exactly what is going on, but I would like to remind you that this is the second time this has happened, the first time, she repeatedly told me to "take it in the ass", I do not know if this curse has a English version.

Anyway, that's it ...

Cyberdemon
Cyberdemon
Brothers in Arms
Cyberdemon
Brazil

Post by Cyberdemon »

Hey Eagle,

Thanks for confirming what I said in my post.
I found your suggestion interesting, although I do not know exactly how to do it, and if it's possible to do with a specific player.
Meanwhile, let's continue to have fun and make that a bequeathing server to go play.

Cyberdemon

P. S. FU Eagle!!! :lol: Just not to miss the usual ...
Cyberdemon
Brothers in Arms
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Thanks Cyberdemon. The main "drawback" with using the ignore command is that it requires a player number, rather than a player name, and is therefore also "not persistent" between maps. So you have to re-enter the "ignore" command every time an issue starts up, and ignore will remain in effect for the remainder of the current map. But if the issue continues in the next map, you'll have to enter the command again to "re-ignore" them.

Crash described how to do it in an earlier post of this thread:
CJ (Crash) wrote: March 13th, 2018, 5:48 pm Also Irish and others you can put the player on ignore.

1. You just hit tab and find their player number (order in which they logged onto the server. Later players will show higher numbers). Remember that number.

2. You then hit tilde key to pull up the console and type

Ignore X

X being their number.

I often put abusive people on ignore. Ignorance is bliss sometimes.
screaming_eagle
United States of America

Cyber,
"PS FU eagle not to miss the usual...."

Ya had to do it, didn't ya. :38: You couldn't wait till game time. LOL
fromage

Post by fromage »

FU :D :38:
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Cyberdemon wrote: June 9th, 2019, 3:22 pm All right, Trench, if that's what you need to know, I'll say, though I do not like using those words with people I cherish.
Thank you Cyberdemon. After reviewing this, although we certainly believe Christina's behavior needs to be monitored and has been willfully inappropriate in the past, it's not unanimous that this particular instance or insult rises to the level of needing a ban or other more severe penalty.

What we have done though is to send Christina a reminder, confirming that the self-approved "vigilante" actions against people Christina believes to be cheaters includes personal insults, and not just team wounding or team killing.

Again, it's not that we don't think Christina is fully capable of making a bad decision that will result in further action. This particular instance just didn't fully fit the kind of directed, personal attack that had resulted in action against other players.

Since Christina doesn't follow or participate here in the forums, this message was sent to their account on Gametrackers.com:
Trench wrote:Hello Christina,

Please do not make personal insults toward players you believe are cheating on EA117. You are allowed to say you believe they are cheating, and that is your opinion.

But any "punishment" you might feel is justified -- such as making a personal insult against the player, or team wounding or team killing that player -- are not allowed on EA117.

Any such actions will result in a reinstatement of your previous bans for this same behavior. Again, it's fine that you BELIEVE someone is cheating, but that DOES NOT make it true. Please play respectfully on EA117.

-Trench
Cyberdemon
Brazil

Post by Cyberdemon »

I understand the position of managers on this issue, but, with all due respect, I disagree.

This player has a history and will not change her behavior, just look at the many complaints that are in this topic.

This managerial posture of being good and tolerant does not inhibit such postures as hers.

I admire this server for being an international server and accepting players from all countries, however, when there is a lot of tolerance, players with bad intentions take advantage of that.

From what I noticed on this game night, her insult became a joke, used even by one of the administrators, which made her think funny and make the following interpretation: "What I did, it did not work, when do not have any other online admin, I'll do it again. "

And before they say that I'm exaggerating, just look at their history, this kind of behavior is predictable.

In my country there is a saying, I do not know if the translation into English is accurate, which says: "The troubled ones that move." ...

It's something I should consider.

Regrettably ...

Cyberdemon
Cyberdemon
Brothers in Arms
jolly_giada
Admin
Admin

Post by jolly_giada »

Cyberdemon:

As I said in the game, I appreciate your thoughtful and calm, cool, collected responses to the Christina situation.

Just as it frustrates you as a player, the behavior of Christina is equally frustrating to us as admins. Every time Christina breaks the rules or is disruptive, we as admins either have to pause our own gaming to deal with it, or take time out of our day to discuss on the forums. So Christina's behavior annoys us as much as it annoys you.

Personally, beyond insults like "crystal ball," Christina has also directed particularly savage verbal abuse at me as well. On one occasion, Christina referred to me as a "judeo filho." She thought I didn't understand what it meant. Generic insults comprise one category. But racism and anti-Semitism represent another level.

In that moment, I could have given in to the rage that remark elicited, and I could have kicked or banned Christina right then and there. But I chose not to. While I will not stand for racism or anti-Semitism or other forms of bigotry on our server, I also have an obligation as an admin to ensure that I am doing my part to contribute to as positive of a server environment as possible.

The downside of Christina playing is her repeated verbal abuse and occasional disregard of gameplay rules (e.g. C4 on flag, base attack, etc.).

However, in an aging game like ours, where EA117 is one of the last vibrant DC servers, if we ban Christina, we go from 20 people to 19 people, or from 15 people to 14 people. That's 5-7% of the server pop if we ban Christina. Put another way, each additional user makes the map feel more "full." And that improves gameplay in turn.

So while I wanted to ban Christina for the racist remark she directed at me, or for the gameplay rule violations, or for the insults she directed at you, there are also lots of players who just ignore her and, acknowledging her personality flaws, also acknowledge that she populates the server.

So I'd like you to consider the above. Do you still want Christina to be banned? The admin team has already banned her for a week. So if I were to enact another ban it would have to be for a month or more. Or would you prefer to ignore her and just enjoy the added server population? Curious to hear what you think.

Best,
JGB
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Cyberdemon wrote: June 11th, 2019, 8:49 pm From what I noticed on this game night, her insult became a joke, used even by one of the administrators, which made her think funny and make the following interpretation: "What I did, it did not work, when do not have any other online admin, I'll do it again. "
Yeah, and that was me. After the issue was discussed here in the forums, the "crystal ball" has been used as a euphemism several jokes among the players who follow the issues here, and I have made multiple of those jokes myself.

That actually underscores where the assessment of this current Christina report diverges away from what you expected: It's clear that you took "he has a crystal ball (where ever)" as a directed and personal insult. We don't want you to feel disrespected like that on EA117. Nor do I want you to feel disrespected at all. But while we definitely don't condone directed and personal insults being made by players, its not a majority interpretation that "this is an example of such an insult."

Meaning, for better or for worse, we actually wouldn't immediately take action against someone saying "a crystal ball up their ass" when someone is calling out a situation in game, or in another context such as a joke. Whether by Christina or by anyone else.

We absolutely would ban Christina in a heartbeat; but we expect it to be over something where there is consensus "this clearly crosses the line of being a personal attack", or of course, "this action in game is against the rules." Christina's history here is bad. Many issues, many bans, and little indication that discussing or explaining an issue has any effect at all. But yes, we are trying to be "fair", and not just "banning over any negative statement"; using the same standard that hopefully we apply uniformly and fairly to everyone else as well.

You're definitely not wrong that there is a certain level of "tolerance" built in to how the server is currently run. In a way that's not always family-friendly or PG-13, when arguably it should be. If we were fully zero-tolerance, there are several folks who would have a hard time maintaining access here. We do try to look past someone's words to divine whether they are being intentionally malicious and hurtful, versus just being annoying.

I don't want to interfere with you responding to Jolly's question as well; I just wanted to include my response here since "the admin who also made a crystal ball reference" was me, and I needed to own that part.
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

Cyberdemon wrote: June 11th, 2019, 8:49 pm I understand the position of managers on this issue, but, with all due respect, I disagree.
I appreciate the fact that you disagree in our decision. I believe, as we discuss these matters amongst ourselves, that we try to work out the pros and cons of each and every issue and come to a consensus on the eventual course of action.
I hope that you understand that we may get it right...and we may get it wrong sometimes.
Cyberdemon wrote: June 11th, 2019, 8:49 pmThis player has a history and will not change her behavior, just look at the many complaints that are in this topic.
And most likely, this history will be her undoing Cyber. If and when that time comes, as Admins, we want to assure ourselves that we've been fair, patient, and accommodating in that we want each and every player to be afforded the right amount of opportunity to mess up as well as to change their behavior and act accordingly.
Discipline is always a "progressive process." The goal is to end up at a place where the player actually disciplines themselves.
Especially since every year, the numbers dwindle...let's make sure our final decision is the best one.
Cyberdemon wrote: June 11th, 2019, 8:49 pmThis managerial posture of being good and tolerant does not inhibit such postures as hers.
I don't personally understand our role, or our goal, to be that in which we are the one "inhibiting" any player. Personally, I want you to be who you are. If that means that you cannot conform to an expected standard of behavior, you, and only you, will "inhibit" your playing here on EA117. - Note: speaking to the general population here
Cyberdemon wrote: June 11th, 2019, 8:49 pmI admire this server for being an international server and accepting players from all countries, however, when there is a lot of tolerance, players with bad intentions take advantage of that.
Even though I don't believe you would ever behave like this, wouldn't "you" want us to be tolerant with you if you were struggling and it was reflected here? It can happen Cyber. The old adage, "Swift to hear...slow to speak" comes to mind.
Cyberdemon wrote: June 11th, 2019, 8:49 pmFrom what I noticed on this game night, her insult became a joke, used even by one of the administrators, which made her think funny and make the following interpretation: "What I did, it did not work, when do not have any other online admin, I'll do it again. "
I believe Trench has acknowledged how right you are, and wrong he was. He humbly admitted that he was wrong. I trust you accept that sort of sincerity from a person like Trench. - note: I may be speaking for Trench when I shouldn't be. He sounded to me like he realized the joking was unnecessary.
Cyberdemon wrote: June 11th, 2019, 8:49 pmAnd before they say that I'm exaggerating, just look at their history, this kind of behavior is predictable.
Please don't misconstrue "rises to the level" with a thought of you "exaggerating." It simply isn't the case. As you have said, "there is a history."
Not one of us thinks you are exaggerating Cyber.
Cyberdemon wrote: June 11th, 2019, 8:49 pmIn my country there is a saying, I do not know if the translation into English is accurate, which says: "The troubled ones that move." ...
It's something I should consider.
Regrettably ...
Cyberdemon
Please don't consider this a viable option for you Cyber. You are too valuable of a member here.
I am only asking that you extend your patience with us and trust that in the end, we will make the correct decision.

Thanks for your thoughtful post,

~ tona
screaming_eagle
United States of America

ban eagle.
he's a troublemaker...and cyber's worst nightmare. :o
Cyberdemon
Brazil

Post by Cyberdemon »

I feel duty and respect to respond to these three posts of administrators.

Start apologizing for not having proficiency in the English language, what I have, in fact, is just a certain fluency, so I use Google translator to respond to you.

And this creates a problem in this type of communication, which is the semantic difference of languages ​​that do not originate from the same family and can lead to different interpretations.

So I'll comment on my position in the same way you did:

Trench wrote:

After reviewing this, while we certainly believe that Christina's behavior needs to be monitored and has been intentionally inadequate in the past, it is not unanimous that this particular instance or insult reaches the level of needing a ban or other more severe penalty.
In this post, a decision was made, which, as I said earlier, respect, but I disagree.
jolly_mario_batali wrote:

However, in an old game like ours, where the EA117 is one of the last vibrant DC servers, if we banish Christina, we go from 20 people to 19 people, or from 15 to 14 people. That's 5-7% of the pop server if they forbid Christina. In other words, each additional user makes the map look more "complete". And this improves the gameplay in turn.

So while I wanted to banish Christina for the racist comment she addressed to me, or for the violations of the gameplay rule, or for the insults she directed at you, there are also many players who simply ignore her and, recognizing her personality flaws, too recognize that it populates the server.

So I'd like you to consider the above. Do you still want Christina to be banned? The management team has already banned it for a week. So if I enact another ban, it would have to be for a month or more. Or would you rather ignore it and take advantage of the added server population? Curious to hear what you think.
In this post, it seems to me that the problem is the amount of players, so according to you wrote, the non-banishment of Christina, improves the gameplay.
So, I'm going to give you another question: do you prefer quantity or quality?
I believe that having fewer players, but with quality for the server, is better than having a few more that just cause inconvenience and inconvenience, however this is my humble opinion.
You asked what I want ... I just want the rules to be fulfilled. I dare not say what you should do, you are the administrator, you were chosen for such a function because you have the attributes necessary to fulfill this function. I believe that your choice to be an administrator was more than right. My role, in this case, was to come here and report.
Trench wrote:

Yeah, and that's me. After the issue has been discussed here in the forums, the "crystal ball" has been used as a euphemism in several jokes among the players that accompany the problems here, and I myself made several of these jokes.
I will reiterate what I said earlier, I was not bothered by the jokes, until I found it salutary and fun, and I saw no problems in you having made the joke, what really bothered me was Christina's reaction, and what she started to think from this.
Tonawandares wrote:

I believe Trench acknowledged how right you are, and he was wrong. He humbly admitted that he was wrong. I trust you to accept that kind of sincerity from a person like Trench.
I disagree as to saying that Trench was wrong to make the joke, in fact, I found it amusing. I needed to mention it because right after his joke, player Christina laughed, and what she started to think from this. Then it was necessary to punctuate the moment, unfortunately it was with Trench, but remembering, when I made the mention, I did not mention his name, because I did not consider his speech as something personal to me.
Tonawandares wrote:

Please do not consider this a viable option for you. You are very valuable to a member here.
Actually I have to consider this, because some situations mess with my principles and values.
I believe that no player has the right to annoy or offend the other, if I understand correctly, that is one of the rules.
Also, imagine that you had a full day and just want to have fun and relax (even in a fighting game), playing with people you know on the server and with some of them, you get along very well.
But then, appears someone who, using your imagination, guts, thinks you're using some kind of hack, and starts offending you in your native language and puts it to other players in your country, how would you feel? This kind of situation spoils your evening and ends your mood.
I already start playing at a late hour, around 10:00 pm, here in Brazil, I play for about an hour and a half, the next day at 7:00 am I'm already at work.
So I "sacrifice" a few hours of sleep to be with you and have some fun, and I do not complain about it.
However, when this type of situation, of offenses and accusations, begins to happen, you begin to wonder if this is worth it.
That is what I am considering at the moment, if I am being bothered, then I must move away and have peace.
Tonawandares wrote:

I'm just asking you to extend your patience with us and trust that, in the end, we will make the right decision.
I never came here to make a post, because I never considered it necessary until now. Not even when Firefighter started with his offensive comments with me, Eagle, or Nuno, I did not post. Because it was easier to ignore him because they were different languages. Which does not happen with Christina.
As for the correct decision, for which Trench informed and quoted in this post, it has already been taken, has not it?

I would like to make a small context for you to understand why I position myself in this situation.
My country, Brazil, is facing major problems, mainly due to the corruption scandals, something that has occurred in this country since the discovery.
But corruption is not only in the government sphere, it is also in the business environment, in commerce and among the population.
The Brazilian people complain about the government, but it is as corrupt as it is.
I wonder what news you should see about Brazil.
It's unfortunate and shameful ...
While there are many honest and ethical people, there are many dishonest and unethical, opportunistic, and who take advantage of whatever opportunity arises.
There is a difference between being aware and having science.
The conscious knows what is wrong and does not need rules to do what is right.
He who has knowledge, knows what is wrong, and as long as he has no authority to look upon, will do wrong.
And these two situations can happen on any level, from a simple video game, to a high government job.

Therefore, and for all that I have explained above, I disagree, and again, with all respect, of this:
Tonawandares wrote:

Discipline is always a "progressive process." The goal is to end up in a place where the player really disciplines himself.
This can work with players who make mistakes, but not with players who do not have ethical conduct and intentionally comment infractions, which demonstrates the type of character they have.

Forgive me for the size of the post, but I just wanted to show how much this situation has bothered me and is bothering me. For some it may be easier to ignore this, but for me it has not been easy and I am trying to decide what to do from now on.

At this point I close this post, thanking the three administrators: Trench, Jolly Mario Batali and Tonawandares for the time they spent posting and for the words they wrote.

Cyberdemon

P. S. - Eagle should not be banned, he's a fun nightmare !!! :)
Cyberdemon
Brothers in Arms
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

Having my fellow demon on this server, leave due to false accusations, will not do brother :D...we all have different skill sets on different areas of the game.....you and i have great duels with you and your dam rpg, and me trying to snipe you :D....tona and trench with their helo flying skills, and rye.....and rye......ummm......(insert dirty comment here)

using the player ignore option works wonders....it has for me ;)

as for being called a hack/cheat......i wonder what THAT would feel like :8: :lol:
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Brettanomyces
Brazil

Post by Brettanomyces »

she did it again tonight, because she is a sloppy player that attack without any strategy thus easy to kill. then accuse me o all sorts of hacks. One thing i've noticed is that and dunno why its easy to hit my fellow contryman than anyone else. some players when i shot dont go down easyly whereas for instance eagle, happy hippo seems to die more often to my shots ...

the botton line here is: she is abusing the respect you all give to the players. I learned to play this game back on the days when we had an almost full server every night and acts like her were dealt simple and direct: a perma ban. then if the player wanted to return to the server, he/she had to come to the foruns and apologize for the behavior. simple and effective. btw thanks for the fun every night!!

my two cents