Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

BangBangOw<CP*SF>
United States of America

EA117 Discord Server/Recruitment Mission

Post by BangBangOw<CP*SF> »

Hey y’all,

BangBang here.

I have created a discord server for the community on here. I’m going to try and bring as many people to our server as I can.

For those of you that don’t know what discord is. It’s basically the new version of XFire. It combines text channels, groups channels, and voice channels into one easy communication tool, that can be used in game and what not. Also very popular amoung new games, but works just as well with battlefield 1942, Vietnam, 2142 etc...

I think this will be a good way for us to recruit players, give them the files needed to play, and direct them to our website here at ea117.com

https://discord.gg/zdtYGY

That is the invite link to the discord server. All you have to do is make an account and join the server. In beginning stages of this I will be in charge of most of it. But if this catches on and the admin team here wants to take over, I will gracefully hand the server off to them and pitch in when I can. I’m trying to improve our player counts and grow our community so we can enjoy 40 person nights. My goal is a full server in 6 months.

With any questions feel free to PM me about it.

Regards,

Bangers
HairyRussianDude
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Re: EA117 Discord Server/Recruitment Mission

Post by HairyRussianDude »

Discord is fine and dandy, but to recruit they are going to need to get the game going too.
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=6302
BangBangOw<CP*SF>
United States of America

Re: EA117 Discord Server/Recruitment Mission

Post by BangBangOw<CP*SF> »

Yeah I’m adding that install to the discord