CHRISTINA...AGAIN.

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

Cyberdemon
Brazil

Re: CHRISTINA...AGAIN.

Post by Cyberdemon »

This is my last post about this story with this player.

I can't stand to play anymore and just have fun and end up being offended and slandered by a player of the worst kind, disguised and pretended.

And the worst thing is that NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, happens to her.

The administrator saw the personal offenses, she called me a coward, a scoundrel, a liar, claimed that I called her a whore, something I didn't do, even when she lowered the level of previous conversations that, unfortunately, I had with her, and she too she claimed that I'm a pain in the ass for administrators, I don't know if there is a translation for that in English, but with that she also offended the administrators.

And Sanchez, your conversation with her was, to say the least, pitiful. Just because she is supposed to be a woman, do you have to flatter yourself, no matter her conduct?

For my part, I end this story, I will no longer be offended by it, I will no longer spoil my nights as this was spoiled, I will no longer play on that server.

I wish you all the best of luck, as you want to keep her, and I am very sorry for you Buttbreath.

Cyberdemon
Cyberdemon
Brothers in Arms
sanchez
El Salvador

Post by sanchez »

just to let you know Cyber to me this is just a game, I like everyone even fluffy. I would not like anyone banned permanently, to me we are all like family. You are a good player faithful to this server and even though I don't mind Cristina you are more valuable to this server. Mario please ban that bitch.
screaming_eagle
United States of America

Post by screaming_eagle »

What the hell happened last night? I leave play for the evening to get laid (and I wake up this morning very happy I may add) and I read all hell breaks loose and Cyber is leaving. Cyber take a breath and let the admins do their job and this will blow over. From what I can tell it appears Christina was at it again last night. Admins, perhaps it's time to take permanent action against this player who no doubt is disruptive and deteriorating your server. Cyber take a break from the front lines of battle and get back to base and get a hot meal. Afterwards go clean your SAW, oil it and make sure it's ready to inflict more damage to my humvees and technicals as I come into your flag area aggressively looking to run you over like a small animal trying to cross a major highway.
BlinkofanEye
United States of America

Post by BlinkofanEye »

thanks mr mario
Vote for map al_nas?
Yes (7)
Yes (8)
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

2 for one deal...lose 2 quality , fun going regulars, for 1 disruptive individual liar...only thing i caught in amongst her ranting, was calling Cyber the 'enemy' ( and not perhaps due to them being on different teams)...only tells me that all those times she purposely ran mines over, was nothing more than direct malice.

i am totally aware the admins are doing their very best to keep numbers in this server....but at what cost ?!

side note : perhaps when we see new faces enter the server, might be ideal to at least say 'hi' or something other than calling them names (dont remember who it was that did that last nite )
BROTHERS IN ARMS
jolly_giada
Admin
Admin

Post by jolly_giada »

BB ,Cyber, Demonic, and others: We will institute a ban for Christina. Note that we take banning any player for any reason very seriously. The fact that we apply such careful deliberation to banning a player for the server I think is a feature rather than a bug, but I realize that is subjective. I hope that everyone here would also consider that, if they were ever accused of an infraction or infraction(s), that we would similarly take the time to hear all sides of the case, no? We are deciding internally how, and how long, to administer the ban for Christina. Thank you for your patience while we try to do this "the right way."
screaming_eagle
United States of America

Lifetime ban is my vote
BlinkofanEye
United States of America

Post by BlinkofanEye »

maybe just paralyze her in-game? then she wouldn't run over mines
Vote for map al_nas?
Yes (7)
Yes (8)
BlinkofanEye
United States of America

Post by BlinkofanEye »

and stina just camps all day anyways
Vote for map al_nas?
Yes (7)
Yes (8)
BlinkofanEye
United States of America

Post by BlinkofanEye »

ps dont worry about cyber ill just follow him around and harass him until he comes back
Vote for map al_nas?
Yes (7)
Yes (8)
BlinkofanEye
United States of America

Post by BlinkofanEye »

its not like he's hard to find (he beats off under the iraqi meat booth in al nas)
Vote for map al_nas?
Yes (7)
Yes (8)
HairyRussianDude
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by HairyRussianDude »

screaming_eagle wrote: March 14th, 2020, 11:56 am Lifetime ban is my vote
I don't agree with going that far. As stated before, losing players at this point is not good for the server, but her behavior is toxic as well.
A break for her would be warranted here, but let her come back. She just needs less tolerance compared to most players if she returns and starts doing that same stuff again.
To reiterate what Mario said, I wouldn't want to go straight into ban consideration if I was having a bad week. I'm thankful for how patient Trench and our admin team are. I've had plenty of awful nights where my mines, nades, and bullets find my team instead of the enemy. Hell I've even spawned at a flag and blasted away at "bad guys" not realizing I got team switched. I've also ran over team mines plenty of times while cruising back to our flag and not seeing a mine or being able to slow down in time when the indicator comes up. (Haven't really gone pro here in almost 20 years...)

I vote to give her some time away and if she returns, little to no tolerance for running over mines. Based on her past behavior, she just needs to do as Mario suggested and start picking up and laying mines back down or something. That is a PITA but she has to start playing differently. Christina is actually a decent player when not picking anyone's ass.
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

Can I say that Trench has been unavailable?
We make these types of decisions as a team.
I will not disturb Trench in his personal life.
He will return shortly, provide his input and collectively, we will do what is best.
I am well aware of the consequences, both positive and negative, in our decisions.
I can assure you all that when we do decide, it is a decision that was well thought out and rooted in consensus.

We will not punish or ban someone for not selecting ftk, even if an admin were to ask a player to do that.
It is a server setting, which, if it were off, would have not even been an issue in this case.
If the game allows a player to make a choice, I just don't see where it's good judgment to discipline a player because we think they made the wrong choice.
The issue is deeper than that.
It is about respect and a common bond.
We are not willing to lose any number of players.
But we are not willing to allow the disrespect of one another to continue after we've built these relationships over all of these years because we love this game.

Please be a little more patient and have confidence in the fact that the Admins truly care about the health of this server and our relationship to each player.

Thanks,

~ tona
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

HairyRussianDude[/quote wrote: I vote to give her some time away and if she returns, little to no tolerance for running over mines. Based on her past behavior, she just needs to do as Mario suggested and start picking up and laying mines back down or something. That is a PITA but she has to start playing differently. Christina is actually a decent player when not picking anyone's ass.
There is a history here HRD...an extensive history where we have gone the extra mile in attempting to know Christina and to accommodate her while still steering her in the right direction.
The direction of attitude we were asking from her seems to improve as far as gameplay, even though there is this current issue with the mines and ftk.
It is the disrespect she displays that is the greater concern for me.

I appreciate your input.

~ tona
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

Demonic wrote: side note : perhaps when we see new faces enter the server, might be ideal to at least say 'hi' or something other than calling them names (dont remember who it was that did that last nite )
Funny that you mention that Dem...I believe the comment was directed at me. I was under Maxwell Smart.
Thanks for sticking up for me because you are spot on.

~ tona
screaming_eagle
United States of America

Admins...respectfully, does it make sense to issue a temp ban on Christina while you huddle up and determine a final decision. There is evidence here the infraction has occurred once again and has caused a disruption to your server. This is your server and your rules. It appears now 1 player who respects the rules of the server has departed, hopefully just on a temporary basis. Perhaps the temp ban will allow a cooling off period and allow for everyone to take a breath and think about the next steps while protecting the integrity of a player who always respects the rules of the sever.

jolly_giada
Admin
Admin

Post by jolly_giada »

Screagle: that is a reasonable request. As Tona said, we don't want to do anything drastic -- and I think a ban is always drastic, regardless of the offense that elicited it -- without Trench's input, and he has been away for personal reasons, and this seems to be an unfair situation with which to distract Trench as he understandably is focused on other matters. I personally feel particularly reluctant to unilaterally administer a ban, as Christina has personally insulted me with some truly horrific comments, and I don't want it to appear that I am a vindictive admin. We will get back to you on this request as soon as we can.
HairyRussianDude
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by HairyRussianDude »

tonawandares wrote: March 14th, 2020, 1:26 pm
HairyRussianDude[/quote wrote: I vote to give her some time away and if she returns, little to no tolerance for running over mines. Based on her past behavior, she just needs to do as Mario suggested and start picking up and laying mines back down or something. That is a PITA but she has to start playing differently. Christina is actually a decent player when not picking anyone's ass.
There is a history here HRD...an extensive history where we have gone the extra mile in attempting to know Christina and to accommodate her while still steering her in the right direction.
The direction of attitude we were asking from her seems to improve as far as gameplay, even though there is this current issue with the mines and ftk.
It is the disrespect she displays that is the greater concern for me.

I appreciate your input.

~ tona
I understand what you are saying tona, but I just want to be clear that I am not suggesting going through this process every time she gets banned then returns.
Perhaps a group decision among you, Mario, Trench, and Rye if he ever returns to just throw down another short ban the moment she repeatedly runs over mines or hurls out insults. No warning, no messages, no forum posts, just an immediate "you're doing it again, ciao!".
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

Christina has been banned.

~ tona
screaming_eagle
United States of America

Now ban eagle. That guy is an asshole.
BlinkofanEye
United States of America

Post by BlinkofanEye »

Screagle can you change your name to screaming eagle chick and then we can sexually harass you?
Vote for map al_nas?
Yes (7)
Yes (8)
ChristinaFZ

Post by ChristinaFZ »

[Moderator's note: English translation from https://translate.google.com/ added, for what it's worth. Original Portuguese message is quoted below, for anyone who might know whether there are translation errors.]

I have been trying to get in here for a long time but it was an error when trying to recover and activate my password.
I confess that I was disappointed with the opinion that people have about me here.
Well for those who speak that I speak English hahahahahaha I appreciate it but look at English my vocabulary should be about 40 to 50 words.
I ask something in English and if I answer Yes or NO things like that I understand but if I say or say something in a long sentence I understand almost nothing. I'm sorry.

Last week I saw an ADMIN asking someone to speak my language to explain something to me. Admin wanted me to understand what he was trying to explain to me and it took a long time for me to discover that someone was accusing me of purposely passing over mines.
The 3 Brazilians who were in the game only one answered. (I do not speak). But this one I understand already called me PUTA. Saw how he is a good person "" hahah.
Many times I noticed people using cheats like Radar Map, direct shot, I saw people waiting for me to turn a curve and already be there waiting for me and this for several times. One might be a coincidence but a lot of hahaha and a joke or PRO player does this just Superman with his eyes.
The other day when I saw a person cheating a coward and of course, I saw that Tranche was at the game and I called him to see what I was seeing was very good evidence about game fraud. But unfortunately he made a comment in English, like a joke and he didn't help me. I didn't even want to know what it was. just did hahaha with friends. OK
Let it be clear that I am not a spoiled child. (I NEVER PASSED ABOUT MINES OF PROPOSITION) on the day that a player commented that he jumped in front of my truck and I stopped, yes and true, only that I imagined that he had removed the mine from the front and continued I didn't know he had mine for me he had withdrawn.
The mine flag did appear, but I also imagined it would be for the passage between the buildings.
Another thing that is good Of course there are people who speak HIM and not HER for me, I don't even care about it anymore, but one thing that is repeated when I say many times that I am a woman comes a time when I really get angry.
Imagine I play about 12 13 years old this game what I would have to gain saying that I am a woman without being. NOTHING alias how I should have entered here with the name of Man hahaha Reminding me of my Grandmother's words Man only likes Men not playing with men they usually leave women aside.
I would even like to be able to talk to everyone in the TS but for me this also I cannot play many games but in the clans they admitted me but I had to listen at least.
Well now I am going to talk about a particularity, which for many does not even matter and in these years of play, I think only about four people know this.
Once I was traveling by Motorcycle with my brother from São Paulo to Bauru cities here in Brazil, In a certain place there was a right turn, we were very fast off the shoulder, there was a fine water that passed exactly in this turn and my brother cannot make the turn passed straight to the other side of the track which was two-way unfortunately there was a truck and we went head-on with
truck. My Brother had only abrasions and I hit my chest in front and then I passed under the truck.
With this, stay 4 months in hospital 3 in a coma. with this beat I lost my voice I couldn't speak anymore.
I lost my Pilot's licenses because the Brazilian Air Force did not renew my health license anymore. this was very sad for me.
I'm just talking about it to show that I'm not a child. I am an adult, I know what I am and how I am. I'm just not a liar and I don't accuse people without proof.

They said I was racist ????? MY GOD if there is one thing in the world that I hate and racism.
PASS ON SOMEONE'S MINES JUST TO LOSE POINTS hahaha wow this is absurd. Look, I get really angry when I'm playing and those TK guys show up just for pleasure and I'm there trying to do my best to win the game. Then come and say that I deliberately pass on mine hahaha only if I were crazy. To talk about this you have to have proof show some footage a print something like that!
The only thing I do is the fact that I don't forgive people when they accidentally kill me. It is that in the servers that I always played there was no forgiveness for this one and the only one that requires forgiveness and I forget. lack of custom.
I would like to say something, When they go to banish me and just ask I do not come here anymore they do not like me here ok I leave in good and I do not come back I am polite.
But don't give me lies either. I will not quote names but reading the two complaints from the two POST about me that I just came to read today as I said before there was no way to enter Forun.
There were even people I don't even remember playing with who criticized me.
There was another person that I really offended here in the game but he now only plays on Server X and we don't even fight anymore.
Now I don't like two here who also offended me, but this nobody sees only when I offend. and in this hour I remember the words of my grandmother who said: my granddaughter man only likes a man. hehehehehe.
Ok sorry to be so long. I would have more things to say but I think it is better to stop.
Kisses and see you anytime.
Christina.

ChristinaFZ wrote: Eu a muito tempo tento entrar aqui mas dava erro ao tentar recuperar e ativar minha senha.
Confesso que fiquei decepcionada com a opinião que pessoas tem sobre mim aqui.
Bem para os que falam que eu falo inglês hahahahahaha eu agradeço mas olha de inglês meu vocabulario deve ter umas 40 a 50 palavras.
Eu pergunto algo em inglês e se me Responder Yes ou NO coisas assim eu entendo mas se falar ou contar algo numa frase comprida eu não entendo quase nada. sinto muito.

Na semana passada vi um ADMIN pedindo para que alguém que falasse minha linguá para me explicar alguma coisa o Admin queria que eu entendesse oque ele estava tentando me explicar e levou muito tempo para eu descobrir que alguém estava me acusando de passar propositalmente sobre minas.
Os 3 Brasileiros que estava no jogo um só respondeu. (eu não falo). Mas este também eu entendo já me chamou de PUTA. Viu como ele e uma pessoa boa " " hahah.
Por muitas vezes eu notei pessoas usando trapassa como Mapa Radar, Tiro certeiro, vi pessoas me esperando virar uma curva e ja estar ali me esperando e isto por varias vezes. Uma pode ser coincidência mas muitás hahaha e uma piada nem jogador PRO faz isto so o Superman com seu olhos.
Outro dia ao ver uma pessoa fazendo trapassa um covarde e claro, vi que o Tranche estava no jogo e o chamei para ver aquilo que eu estava vendo era uma prova muito boa sobre fraude no game. Mas infelizmente ele fez um comentário em inglês, tipo uma piada e não foi me ajudar. nem quis saber oque era. somente fez hahaha com os amigos. OK
Que fique bem claro eu não sou uma criança mimada não. ( NUNCA PASSEI SOBRE MINAS DE PROPOSITO) no dia que um jogador comentou que pulou na frente do meu caminhão e eu parei, sim e verdade, só que eu imaginei que ele tinha retirado a mina da frente e continuei não sabia que tinha minas para mim ele havia retirado.
A bandeira de minas aparecia sim mas também imaginei que seria para a passagem entre os prédios.
Outra coisa que fique bem Claro tem pessoas que falam ELE e não ELA para mim já nem ligo mais para isto mas uma coisa que se repete eu falando muitas vezes que sou mulher chega uma hora que realmente fico brava.
Imaginem eu jogo a uns 12 13 anos este jogo oque eu teria a ganhar falando que sou mulher sem ser. NADA alias como eu deveria ter entrado aqui com nome de Homem hahaha Me lembrando palavras da minha Avó Homem só Gosta de Homem não brincadeiras de homens eles normalmente deixam as mulheres de lado.
Eu ate gostaria de poder falar com todos no TS mas para mim isto também não posso joguei muitos jogos mas nos clãs eles me admitiam mas eu tinha que no minimo escutar.
Bem agora vou falar de uma particularidade, que para muitos nem interessa e também nestes anos todos de jogo acho que só umas quatro pessoas sabem disso.
Uma vez eu estava viajando de Motocicleta com meu irmão de São Paulo para Bauru cidades aqui no Brasil, Num determinado lugar tinha uma curva para direita estávamos bem rápidos do acostamento vinha uma água fina que passava exatamente nesta curva e meu irmão não pode fazer a curva passou reto direto para o outo lada da pista que era de mão dupla infelizmente vinha um caminhão e fomos bater de frente com
caminhão. Meu Irmão teve apenas escoriações e eu bati com o peito na frente e depois passei por baixo do caminhao.
Com isto fique 4 meses no hospital 3 em coma. com esta batida perdi a voz não pude mais falar.
Perdi as carteiras de Piloto porque a Forca Aérea Brasileira não renovava mais minha licença de saude. isto pra mim foi muito triste.
Eu so estou falando sobre isto para mostrar que não sou uma criança. Sou adulta sei oque sou e como sou. só não sou mentirosa e não acuso pessoas sem prova.

Falaram que fui racista ????? MEU DEUS se tem uma coisa no mundo que odeio e o racismo.
PASSAR SOBRE MINAS DE ALGUÉM SÓ PARA QUE PERCAM PONTOS hahaha nossa isto e um absurdo. Olha, eu fico muito brava quando estou jogando e aparece aqueles caras TK só por prazer e eu ali tentando fazer o máximo para ganhar a partida. Ai vem falar que eu passo propositalmente sobre minas hahaha so se eu fosse uma louca. Para falar isto tem que ter prova mostre alguma uma filmagem um print algo assim!
A unica coisa que cometo é o fato de não perdoar as pessoas quando me matam sem querer. É que nos servidores que sempre joguei não tinha isto de perdão este aqui e o único que exige o perdão e eu me esqueço. falta de costume.
Gostaria de dizer uma coisa, Quando forem me banir e só pedir eu não entro mais aqui não gostam de mim aqui ok saio na boa e não volto sou educada.
Mas não me venham com mentiras também. Não vou citar nomes mas lendo as duas reclamações dos dois POST sobre mim que so vim a ler hoje omo disse antes não tinha como entrar no Forun.
Teve ate pessoas que nem me lembro de ter jogado junto que me criticou.
Teve uma outra pessoa que realmente eu ofendi aqui no jogo mas ele agora so joga no Server X e nem brigamos mais.
Agora não gosto de dois aqui que também me ofenderam mas isto ninguém vê só vê quando eu ofendo. e nesta hora me lembro as palavras de minha avó que dizia: minha neta homem so gosta de homem. hehehehehe.
Ok desculpem ser tao longa. eu teria mais coisas a falar mas acho melhor parar.
Beijos e ate qualquer hora.
Christina.
ChristinaFZ

Post by ChristinaFZ »

sanchez wrote: March 13th, 2020, 11:06 pm just to let you know Cyber to me this is just a game, I like everyone even fluffy. I would not like anyone banned permanently, to me we are all like family. You are a good player faithful to this server and even though I don't mind Cristina you are more valuable to this server. Mario please ban that bitch.
[Moderator's note: English translation from https://translate.google.com/ added, for what it's worth. Original Portuguese message is quoted below, for anyone who might know whether there are translation errors.]

Oops, yes, and offending alias you already did this several times for me.
and look I had you as a friend for speaking Spanish.
You saw the proof of being offended this one in the forum. want more.
ChristinaFZ wrote: Ops isso sim e ofender alias vc ja fez varias vezes isto para mim.
e olha eu tinha vc como amigo por falar Espanhol.
Viu a prova de ser ofendida esta aqui no forun. querem mais.
ChristinaFZ

Post by ChristinaFZ »

jolly_mario_batali wrote: March 14th, 2020, 6:04 pm Screagle: that is a reasonable request. As Tona said, we don't want to do anything drastic -- and I think a ban is always drastic, regardless of the offense that elicited it -- without Trench's input, and he has been away for personal reasons, and this seems to be an unfair situation with which to distract Trench as he understandably is focused on other matters. I personally feel particularly reluctant to unilaterally administer a ban, as Christina has personally insulted me with some truly horrific comments, and I don't want it to appear that I am a vindictive admin. We will get back to you on this request as soon as we can.

Wow when was that I don't even remember you in the game for a long time and why would I do this to you ??
I'm sorry but I don't remember that.
Someone spoke in a post that seemed to be two people here who played one totally stupid and one not hehehe
even I have doubts about this.
In the past there was a person who chased me in every game and I didn't know how he found out where I was
This is just because he wanted to know me and I certainly didn't want to until one day my door appeared at my house
 and look, I live 3000 km from him, my brothers had to run for him and called the police. After a few days he got into a Metin2 account and got all my characters. After that send an email saying everything I wrote on my PC almost went crazy. and now with all this happening I think this person has attacked me again. My God.
Sorry I never offended you I would never do this. Bye
ChristinaFZ wrote:Nossa quando foi isso nem me lembro de vc no jogo a muito tempo e porque eu faria isto com vc??
Me desculpe mas não me lembro disso.
Alguém falou em um post que parecia ser duas pessoas aqui que jogava uma totalmente idiota e outra não hehehe
ate eu já tenho duvida disto.
Antigamente tinha uma pessoa que em perseguia em todos os jogos e eu não sabia como ele descobria onde eu estava
Isto so porque ele queria por toda forca me conhecer e eu claro não queria ate que um dia apareceu a minha porta de minha casa
e olha que eu moro a 3000 KM dele meus irmãos tiveram que por ele para correr e chamaram a Policia. Depois de alguns dias ele entro em uma conta do Metin2 e pegou todos meus personagens eu só recuperei com a ajuda dos donos do jogo e o servidos ficava em São Paulo. Depois disso manda email falando tudo que eu escrevia no meu PC quase fui a loucura. e agora com tudo isto acontecendo acho que esta pessoa voltou a me atacar. Meu Deus.
Desculpe nunca te ofendi eu nunca faria isto. Bye
ChristinaFZ

Post by ChristinaFZ »

The above text was all wrong with the translation.
ChristinaFZ wrote:Testo acima ficou todo errado a tradução.