Inshallah Valley

sanchez
El Salvador

Inshallah Valley

Post by sanchez »

hello guys, I have a question about Inshallah Valley specifically that Shilka by the red main. Usually, when a guy from the blue team takes it it is almost impossible to kill it and hard to get the choppers out of the red main. I know red should make sure to get to it first. A few nights ago I was playing red team managed to get to where the silka was and put C4 several times and could not destroy it, at the end the guy in the shilka killed me while I was trying to get more ammo, his score was 27 kills, cero deaths. of course, he was on the repair pad but I think C4 should have killed him. I played in the past on servers where repair pad camping was not allowed, this is not exclusive to Inshallah Valley, I have seen it too in Gazala and the Alamein. I am not accusing anyone of doing something against server rules but just asking if you adm may consider changing the rules about this or put a timer on the time people can be on the repair pad.
thanks
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: Inshallah Valley

Post by tonawandares »

We are trying to sort out which direction we think would be best to go.
There will be a change shortly.

thanks,

~ tona
HairyRussianDude
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by HairyRussianDude »

Not sure if you are working on this tona, but how do you guys feel about just making that depot disappear?
Could switch the Shilka for a truck or something, but the repair pad is still there to drive a tank onto.
For CTF, I would agree that this pad and extra Shilka make the map lopsided.
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

HairyRussianDude wrote: May 12th, 2020, 7:51 pm Not sure if you are working on this tona, but how do you guys feel about just making that depot disappear?
Could switch the Shilka for a truck or something, but the repair pad is still there to drive a tank onto.
For CTF, I would agree that this pad and extra Shilka make the map lopsided.
You can't make the repair pad disappear in a SSM.
I'm going to balance a death bubble on the pad to kill at the same rate it heals and switch out the shilka for a BRDM2

~ tona