Mali Mrav loutish behavior

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
GBD
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: January 30th, 2016, 6:36 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Mali Mrav loutish behavior

Post by GBD »

Player Mali (aka Assassin aka Orlando Berrio etc), He’s been harassing me for months while he was an admin at UE server. He never stopped provoking me, humiliating me then kicking for no reason and without warning saying repeatedly: “Brain, behave! Will you behave!” Not only he acted childishly but also loutishly. And he never accepted to explain while he was kicking me from there systematically and during months, yes months! And it kept going on the same way until some EA admins gently fixed our relation. Then I started to treat him as friend (like any other player). Recently he again started provoking me while we both were playing at HDD server. First, he just named me while in other team (sadly for him he pressed K, instead of L for team chat), thinking he uncovered my identity while everyone there already knew “Sicilian Dragon” was also “Brain Damage”. Secondly, he offended me while I just said “Damn!” because I was close to get a Flag (in CTF Berlin). He said to me: Damn you! Then me: No, I said, damn you! Because I saw no reason for being directly attacked. Third invective happened after he was really playing pretty well and killing me all the time, then he added: “Die Scum!” I found that dreadful as it was actually. So, I decided to insult him in return and got kicked by admins. But I know how racist they are it’s no secret to anyone. Until this he had never presented any excuses nor explanation for his singular aggressive behavior. So please all, not only admins take all of this in consideration when you see me raging at him. Because that’s what he’s looking for. That’s a bit criminal from an online player (or ex-admin), he doesn’t respect any rule, either moral, human nor social.
User avatar
tonawandares
Admin
Admin
Posts: 541
Joined: February 18th, 2014, 7:10 am
Location: Eastern Missouri
United States of America

Re: Mali Mrav loutish behavior

Post by tonawandares »

GBD wrote:Player Mali (aka Assassin aka Orlando Berrio etc), He’s been harassing me for months while he was an admin at UE server.
GBD wrote:Recently he again started provoking me while we both were playing at HDD server.
GBD wrote:So, I decided to insult him in return and got kicked by admins.
GBD wrote:So please all, not only admins take all of this in consideration when you see me raging at him.
Ok, I'll give the benefit of the doubt that there may be something lost in communication...but BD, why come on EA117 and complain about what a player did (not only on some other server(s) but by the Admins of those servers?
Admins can say and do whatever they want on their own servers.

But for you to suggest that we (as Admins), or all/any players here at EA117, should take consideration about outside behavior is a bit much to expect, is it not?
If you come here and rage against the actions of someone during gameplay on another server, are you in the right?
As an admin, I would perceive this as being a , disruptive player.

Just something to think about.

take good care,

~ tona
GBD
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: January 30th, 2016, 6:36 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: Mali Mrav loutish behavior

Post by GBD »

Hi Tona, thanks for taking time to analyse this. Indeed you are technically right, but I found no way to report him in other's server. HDD have none I think. But I will definitely report him to UE admins if possible. Thanks for your advice.
User avatar
Mali Mrav
Member
Posts: 351
Joined: January 2nd, 2015, 1:53 pm
Contact:
Croatia

Re: Mali Mrav loutish behavior

Post by Mali Mrav »

GBD wrote: June 14th, 2020, 2:43 pm Player Mali (aka Assassin aka Orlando Berrio etc), He’s been harassing me for months while he was an admin at UE server. He never stopped provoking me, humiliating me then kicking for no reason and without warning saying repeatedly: “Brain, behave! Will you behave!” Not only he acted childishly but also loutishly. And he never accepted to explain while he was kicking me from there systematically and during months, yes months! And it kept going on the same way until some EA admins gently fixed our relation. Then I started to treat him as friend (like any other player). Recently he again started provoking me while we both were playing at HDD server. First, he just named me while in other team (sadly for him he pressed K, instead of L for team chat), thinking he uncovered my identity while everyone there already knew “Sicilian Dragon” was also “Brain Damage”. Secondly, he offended me while I just said “Damn!” because I was close to get a Flag (in CTF Berlin). He said to me: Damn you! Then me: No, I said, damn you! Because I saw no reason for being directly attacked. Third invective happened after he was really playing pretty well and killing me all the time, then he added: “Die Scum!” I found that dreadful as it was actually. So, I decided to insult him in return and got kicked by admins. But I know how racist they are it’s no secret to anyone. Until this he had never presented any excuses nor explanation for his singular aggressive behavior. So please all, not only admins take all of this in consideration when you see me raging at him. Because that’s what he’s looking for. That’s a bit criminal from an online player (or ex-admin), he doesn’t respect any rule, either moral, human nor social.
Hi there Braine
the times when u come on BF.MAXNET.UA server where im an admin i kicked you because u came in drunk and started swearing to all players and i said to you "behave or kick" and then u started to swear to me. it was after the warning that i kicked you
and it wasnt happening for months. it was few times and you have BF.MAXNET.UA/forum for these accusations
and you started to behave normally on BF.MAXNET.UA and the kicks stopped
and the other night on HHD's server u killed me and i said damn to you and u started swearing about my mother and thats why STU PID (admin there) kicked you, not because i told him, just he doesnt like players swearing there
ill ask STU PID for logs about that night and ill post them here in your thread about me
so the ban yesterday was bangs request to mario and it doesnt have nothing to do with me i didnt even saw what u were typing or saying just saw later ur attempts to join in with my name with some bad words
if u have anything against use forum not the game where u mollested new players who came here for the first time

hope to see you in game when ur ban ended.
Silent Assassin
GBD
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: January 30th, 2016, 6:36 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: Mali Mrav loutish behavior

Post by GBD »

Mali Mrav wrote: June 14th, 2020, 6:18 pm
GBD wrote: June 14th, 2020, 2:43 pm Player Mali (aka Assassin aka Orlando Berrio etc), He’s been harassing me for months while he was an admin at UE server. He never stopped provoking me, humiliating me then kicking for no reason and without warning saying repeatedly: “Brain, behave! Will you behave!” Not only he acted childishly but also loutishly. And he never accepted to explain while he was kicking me from there systematically and during months, yes months! And it kept going on the same way until some EA admins gently fixed our relation. Then I started to treat him as friend (like any other player). Recently he again started provoking me while we both were playing at HDD server. First, he just named me while in other team (sadly for him he pressed K, instead of L for team chat), thinking he uncovered my identity while everyone there already knew “Sicilian Dragon” was also “Brain Damage”. Secondly, he offended me while I just said “Damn!” because I was close to get a Flag (in CTF Berlin). He said to me: Damn you! Then me: No, I said, damn you! Because I saw no reason for being directly attacked. Third invective happened after he was really playing pretty well and killing me all the time, then he added: “Die Scum!” I found that dreadful as it was actually. So, I decided to insult him in return and got kicked by admins. But I know how racist they are it’s no secret to anyone. Until this he had never presented any excuses nor explanation for his singular aggressive behavior. So please all, not only admins take all of this in consideration when you see me raging at him. Because that’s what he’s looking for. That’s a bit criminal from an online player (or ex-admin), he doesn’t respect any rule, either moral, human nor social.
Hi there Braine
the times when u come on BF.MAXNET.UA server where im an admin i kicked you because u came in drunk and started swearing to all players and i said to you "behave or kick" and then u started to swear to me. it was after the warning that i kicked you
and it wasnt happening for months. it was few times and you have BF.MAXNET.UA/forum for these accusations
and you started to behave normally on BF.MAXNET.UA and the kicks stopped
and the other night on HHD's server u killed me and i said damn to you and u started swearing about my mother and thats why STU PID (admin there) kicked you, not because i told him, just he doesnt like players swearing there
ill ask STU PID for logs about that night and ill post them here in your thread about me
so the ban yesterday was bangs request to mario and it doesnt have nothing to do with me i didnt even saw what u were typing or saying just saw later ur attempts to join in with my name with some bad words
if u have anything against use forum not the game where u mollested new players who came here for the first time

hope to see you in game when ur ban ended.
You're nothing but a liar with bad faith. But don't worry Karma will pay you back someday. Hypocrite! I will always hate you from now on, so don't try again yourself with me. :39:
User avatar
Mali Mrav
Member
Posts: 351
Joined: January 2nd, 2015, 1:53 pm
Contact:
Croatia

Re: Mali Mrav loutish behavior

Post by Mali Mrav »

yea brain all that you say its true and every thing i say its a lie
hope to see you in game
Silent Assassin
GBD
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: January 30th, 2016, 6:36 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: Mali Mrav loutish behavior

Post by GBD »

Mali Mrav wrote: June 14th, 2020, 7:40 pm yea brain all that you say its true and every thing i say its a lie
hope to see you in game
Arrogant liar! I hope you die for real, ruffian.
GBD
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: January 30th, 2016, 6:36 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: Mali Mrav loutish behavior

Post by GBD »

You don't lie at 100% Mali, you change facts, you cheat !
Online
User avatar
jolly_giada
Admin
Admin
Posts: 443
Joined: September 11th, 2014, 8:14 pm

Re: Mali Mrav loutish behavior

Post by jolly_giada »

And that's the problem.

GBD: I do not know what Mali has done to harm you, as I do not know, and cannot adjudicate, what transpires on other servers. Tona and I both gave you the opportunity to voice your concern on the forum. In the game chat, on a night when we had several new players trying out our server, you chose to launch a diatribe of profane language. Furthermore, worse than the profane language, you made violent threats against another person. Both will not be tolerated on our server, under any circumstance. That another player wronged you on this or any other server does not justify a response that includes breaking our server's rules.

Unlike other servers, we at EA117 expect kindness and mutual respect from all participants in gaming or the server. If verbal abuse is observed, it is not tolerated.

As admins, we have one main objective: maximizing the enjoyment of our players. That entails both fostering a friendly and competitive gaming environment. If you have a problem with another player, you can PM the admins, or post on the forum. But actions you cannot take, under any circumstance, are chat spam, verbal abuse, or threats. Such behavior will result in continued bans.

It is the only fair way to make sure that we foster a safe and fun gaming environment for all players, and, critically, do not turn away potential new players to our server.

One final point: you like to refer to yourself as Mayor of LostVillage. Is this how a Mayor would act?

I hope you take the time to carefully read and understand what both Tona and I have written, and how you can return to being a positive contributor to our community.
Jolly
GBD
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: January 30th, 2016, 6:36 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: Mali Mrav loutish behavior

Post by GBD »

Ok about me and my behavior but you're wrong about him, he's real thug, dishonest and hypocrite. I'm leaving, bye! I hope you'll have fun with the criminal (real life criminal).
GBD
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: January 30th, 2016, 6:36 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: Mali Mrav loutish behavior

Post by GBD »

Mali Mrav wrote: June 14th, 2020, 6:18 pm
GBD wrote: June 14th, 2020, 2:43 pm Player Mali (aka Assassin aka Orlando Berrio etc), He’s been harassing me for months while he was an admin at UE server. He never stopped provoking me, humiliating me then kicking for no reason and without warning saying repeatedly: “Brain, behave! Will you behave!” Not only he acted childishly but also loutishly. And he never accepted to explain while he was kicking me from there systematically and during months, yes months! And it kept going on the same way until some EA admins gently fixed our relation. Then I started to treat him as friend (like any other player). Recently he again started provoking me while we both were playing at HDD server. First, he just named me while in other team (sadly for him he pressed K, instead of L for team chat), thinking he uncovered my identity while everyone there already knew “Sicilian Dragon” was also “Brain Damage”. Secondly, he offended me while I just said “Damn!” because I was close to get a Flag (in CTF Berlin). He said to me: Damn you! Then me: No, I said, damn you! Because I saw no reason for being directly attacked. Third invective happened after he was really playing pretty well and killing me all the time, then he added: “Die Scum!” I found that dreadful as it was actually. So, I decided to insult him in return and got kicked by admins. But I know how racist they are it’s no secret to anyone. Until this he had never presented any excuses nor explanation for his singular aggressive behavior. So please all, not only admins take all of this in consideration when you see me raging at him. Because that’s what he’s looking for. That’s a bit criminal from an online player (or ex-admin), he doesn’t respect any rule, either moral, human nor social.
Hi there Braine
the times when u come on BF.MAXNET.UA server where im an admin i kicked you because u came in drunk and started swearing to all players and i said to you "behave or kick" and then u started to swear to me. it was after the warning that i kicked you
and it wasnt happening for months. it was few times and you have BF.MAXNET.UA/forum for these accusations
and you started to behave normally on BF.MAXNET.UA and the kicks stopped
and the other night on HHD's server u killed me and i said damn to you and u started swearing about my mother and thats why STU PID (admin there) kicked you, not because i told him, just he doesnt like players swearing there
ill ask STU PID for logs about that night and ill post them here in your thread about me
so the ban yesterday was bangs request to mario and it doesnt have nothing to do with me i didnt even saw what u were typing or saying just saw later ur attempts to join in with my name with some bad words
if u have anything against use forum not the game where u mollested new players who came here for the first time

hope to see you in game when ur ban ended.
Yes please show us the logs, and prove you're not lying, and don't forget to explain why you got banned from UA server.
Online
User avatar
jolly_giada
Admin
Admin
Posts: 443
Joined: September 11th, 2014, 8:14 pm

Re: Mali Mrav loutish behavior

Post by jolly_giada »

GBD, the admins are not omniscient. As Tona correctly said, we know nothing of any player's activity on other servers. If any player, including Mali, breaks EA117 rules in their behavior toward you on EA117 server, we can punish that player accordingly. But, seeing as you have provided no evidence of such behavior toward you on EA117, how can you possibly expect us to do something about it?

And even if Mali *did* what you claim on EA117, how can you possibly justify making threats against him? You can apologize to the admins for doing that without retracting your discontentment with Mali. They are completely independent issues, do you understand that?

Why can't you just play on a server and ignore Mali using the "ignore" feature in the console? It's easy to use. '

This is a game, it's supposed to be a setting to just game and chill. Lostvillage awaits whenever you are ready to let go of disruptive behavior.
GBD
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: January 30th, 2016, 6:36 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: Mali Mrav loutish behavior

Post by GBD »

He was still provoking me and I got kicked (and not him)!
User avatar
Mali Mrav
Member
Posts: 351
Joined: January 2nd, 2015, 1:53 pm
Contact:
Croatia

Re: Mali Mrav loutish behavior

Post by Mali Mrav »

braine i did not get banned on maxnet im still admin there and i play sometimes coz dont have time in the day but can play only by night
braine i did not provoke just said hi


mario there is no evidence coz i didnt do any thing on ea or any server
when he came on maxnet and was breaking rules i did as any one should and thats the only reason hes "angry" at me
and mario plz answer my message
Silent Assassin
GBD
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: January 30th, 2016, 6:36 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: Mali Mrav loutish behavior

Post by GBD »

jolly_giada wrote: June 14th, 2020, 10:00 pm Why can't you just play on a server and ignore Mali using the "ignore" feature in the console? It's easy to use. '

Please tell me how to use the ignore function.
User avatar
Mali Mrav
Member
Posts: 351
Joined: January 2nd, 2015, 1:53 pm
Contact:
Croatia

Re: Mali Mrav loutish behavior

Post by Mali Mrav »

button above caps lock ignore #number of a player
Silent Assassin
GBD
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: January 30th, 2016, 6:36 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: Mali Mrav loutish behavior

Post by GBD »

Mali Mrav wrote: June 14th, 2020, 10:09 pm braine i did not get banned on maxnet im still admin there and i play sometimes coz dont have time in the day but can play only by night
braine i did not provoke just said hi


mario there is no evidence coz i didnt do any thing on ea or any server
when he came on maxnet and was breaking rules i did as any one should and thats the only reason hes "angry" at me
and mario plz answer my message
Why he calls me "Braine" you think it's not on purpose, admins?
Online
User avatar
jolly_giada
Admin
Admin
Posts: 443
Joined: September 11th, 2014, 8:14 pm

Re: Mali Mrav loutish behavior

Post by jolly_giada »

1. This is what happened, in chronological order from the time I joined the server. I only know what transpires when I am present.
a. I observed that you were spouting negative statements.
b. I asked you what Mali did to evoke your ire.
c. You said that he had provoked you, and when I asked you to explain further, you did not.
d. You proceeded to chat spam with angry statements.
e. Especially in light of the fact that BangBangOw had kindly invited new players to join the server, I asked you to tone down the language, so as not to create a toxic environment that may lead said new players to be disinclined to return.
f. You proceeded to continue with profane language, so much that you were auto-kicked!
g. You returned. I then asked you to tone it down, and share any consternation on ea117.com.
h. You acknowledged my request, but then returned to your profane diatribe.
i. You made a verbal threat of violence against Mali.
j. As a result of (i) and the preceding, you received a well deserved ban.

2. Mali may have done something wrong, but we have been presented of no evidence of that on our server.

3. *REGARDLESS OF MALI's ACTIONS*, you too have done something wrong. My advice to you is to apologize for (1i), retract any violent statements, complain to admins of other servers of Mali's alleged actions and, if Mali ever does anything wrong to you on EA117, please inform the admins.

4. How to ignore: use console "`", type "ignore #OfPlayer", hit enter, voila. it will be your best friend.

Take a deep breath and read my messages twice before responding. I have extensive wrist pain and all this typing is hurting me. If you won't listen, it's just not worth it to continue with this dialogue. We are giving you an opportunity to rectify yourself here, and we suggest that you take said opportunity.

Thanks,
Jolly
GBD
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: January 30th, 2016, 6:36 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: Mali Mrav loutish behavior

Post by GBD »

That's right jolly I don't hate your server, but the thug wins' I'm leaving for now. You did nothing wrong, best admins on Bf community. But you have to understand this guy (this revealed criminal who admits he killed in the real life) I'm allergic to. I Hope you have fun. still I can't deal with such an injustice. Being a victim of an appreciated smartass. Maybe I'll simply quit online gaming. I got other plans.
User avatar
Mali Mrav
Member
Posts: 351
Joined: January 2nd, 2015, 1:53 pm
Contact:
Croatia

Re: Mali Mrav loutish behavior

Post by Mali Mrav »

Brain i dont have anything against you or any one in that matter
i said damn to you when u killed me on HHD then u started to curse my mother and STU kicked you and thats the whole problem
i would not like to see you leave this community i want players have fun but it was you who started to go rage against me on HHD and it wasent enough for you then u came to EA on a event that was intended to attract new players started to flame on me so i didnt do anything wrong here nor i was ever rude to you on EA or any other server so just chill little smoke weed or hash since ur in north africa
:D
hope to see you in game
Silent Assassin
Online
User avatar
jolly_giada
Admin
Admin
Posts: 443
Joined: September 11th, 2014, 8:14 pm

Re: Mali Mrav loutish behavior

Post by jolly_giada »

GBD, I recommend you take a breather for a couple days, get some rest, and re-read my responses with fresh eyes. Feel free to PM the admins after a couple days.
-Jolly
GBD
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: January 30th, 2016, 6:36 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: Mali Mrav loutish behavior

Post by GBD »

Mali Mrav wrote: June 14th, 2020, 10:42 pm Brain i dont have anything against you or any one in that matter
i said damn to you when u killed me on HHD then u started to curse my mother and STU kicked you and thats the whole problem
i would not like to see you leave this community i want players have fun but it was you who started to go rage against me on HHD and it wasent enough for you then u came to EA on a event that was intended to attract new players started to flame on me so i didnt do anything wrong here nor i was ever rude to you on EA or any other server so just chill little smoke weed or hash since ur in north africa
:D
hope to see you in game
Again he changed the real factm as he's a subtle liar. He changed the chronology of the events on HHD.
GBD
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: January 30th, 2016, 6:36 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: Mali Mrav loutish behavior

Post by GBD »

jolly_giada wrote: June 14th, 2020, 10:49 pm GBD, I recommend you take a breather for a couple days, get some rest, and re-read my responses with fresh eyes. Feel free to PM the admins after a couple days.
-Jolly
Ok, man I'll think on it. I did PM tona after that 1min kick. Take good care. Obviously, I won't belong there if he stays in EA.
I play for fun and for my health (online gaming is proven healthy now) but this ruffian is a social nuisance. Sorry.
Very kind of you Jolly.
Peace
_BD_
User avatar
tonawandares
Admin
Admin
Posts: 541
Joined: February 18th, 2014, 7:10 am
Location: Eastern Missouri
United States of America

Re: Mali Mrav loutish behavior

Post by tonawandares »

BD,

I will explain my "one minute kick: to you and all and why I chose "not" to kick Mali as well.

Your previous statement:
GBD wrote:So please all, not only admins take all of this in consideration when you see me raging at him.
My response to this statement:
tonawandares wrote:If you come here and rage against the actions of someone during gameplay on another server, are you in the right?
As an admin, I would perceive this as being a , disruptive player.
Just something to think about.
take good care,
~ tona
when you came into the game (Bocage) and the initial chat with mali started, I made this plea:
6/14/2020 21:37:34 : # [Global] tonawandares: please, let's not have a repeat of last night

Then a flurry of chat occurred:
6/14/2020 21:37:37 : # [Global] +Sicilian Dragon+: drug dealer or something I guess
6/14/2020 21:37:43 : # [Global] Orlando Berrio: i just said hi
6/14/2020 21:37:46 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: 48 ban :P
6/14/2020 21:37:52 : # [Global] Orlando Berrio: i do sell drugs
6/14/2020 21:38:04 : # [Axis] Love Hurts: ayer?
6/14/2020 21:38:04 : # [Global] +Sicilian Dragon+: no this time I will tell him what I really th
6/14/2020 21:38:17 : # [Global] +Sicilian Dragon+: i think it's true
6/14/2020 21:38:17 : # [Global] Orlando Berrio: but i do sell drugs
6/14/2020 21:38:23 : # [Global] Orlando Berrio: i dont have any future
6/14/2020 21:38:32 : # [Global] +Sicilian Dragon+: you do little crimes also?
6/14/2020 21:38:38 : # [Global] +Sicilian Dragon+: little murders?
6/14/2020 21:38:47 : # [Global] +Sicilian Dragon+: I think you must do
6/14/2020 21:38:47 : # [Global] Orlando Berrio: i killed a serbian dude once
6/14/2020 21:38:47 : # [Global] Brettanomyces: like sex pistols?
6/14/2020 21:38:53 : # [Global] Spin: lol
6/14/2020 21:39:02 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: !nextmap
6/14/2020 21:39:14 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: !mapvoteoff :P
6/14/2020 21:39:18 : # [Global] Love Hurts: mali is a severnika killer
6/14/2020 21:39:21 : # [Global] +Sicilian Dragon+: you can be proud of it, you'll go very far in
6/14/2020 21:39:36 : # [Global] Orlando Berrio: im just a guy
6/14/2020 21:39:42 : # [Global] Orlando Berrio: who play this game for fun
6/14/2020 21:39:48 : # [Global] +Sicilian Dragon+: I've read few thing about Croatia


So your intent to rage against mail was fulfilled...then...

When we went to Lost Village the only thing that I saw from Mali was:
6/14/2020 22:13:36 : # [Global] Orlando Berrio: hi bd
6/14/2020 22:13:58 : # [Global] +Sicilian Dragon+: any admin here?


This is how it began...It is not reasonable for an admin to kick someone for saying hi...that is ridiculous.
From this point forward, until I kicked you, you kept your promise:
GBD wrote:So please all, not only admins take all of this in consideration when you see me raging at him.


Let's move on from there...then this happened:
6/14/2020 22:19:28 : # [Global] Orlando Berrio: hi bd
6/14/2020 22:19:50 : # [Global] tonawandares: mali, don't antagonize him please
6/14/2020 22:19:53 : # [Global] +Sicilian Dragon+: again provoking me admin pls kick
6/14/2020 22:19:59 : # [Global] Orlando Berrio: ok tuna
6/14/2020 22:19:59 : # [Global] +Sicilian Dragon+: kick 11
6/14/2020 22:20:02 : # [Global] tonawandares: you said hello, leave it at that


When Mali said "hi bd" the second time, I took that as a provocation and immediately asked him to stop.

I then issues an official warning to you and Mali to stop being disruptive:
6/14/2020 22:24:46 : # [Global] tonawandares: !wdis .11
6/14/2020 22:24:52 : # [Global] Future Borat: shut up with ur dumb argument
6/14/2020 22:24:52 : # [Global] tonawandares: !wdis .01


Two seconds after I made the admin warning:
6/14/2020 22:26:03 : # [Global] +Sicilian Dragon+: I wont fall in his traps all the times
6/14/2020 22:26:15 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: theres no traps
6/14/2020 22:26:24 : # [Global] BangBangOw<CP*SF>: its a video game for crying out loud
6/14/2020 22:26:27 : # [Global] +Sicilian Dragon+: he's not stupid
6/14/2020 22:26:52 : # [Global] tonawandares: !kdis .01


I immediately kicked you:
6/14/2020 22:26:52 : Server: Player +Sicilian Dragon+ kicked.

You kept on, not Mali. You were kicked.

Personally, and as an Admin here, I don't care about anyone's behavior in their 3D life.
You can have your own personal opinions about anyone you wish, but when you bring it here, you are being disruptive.
Nothing Mali said warranted an action. Had he continued to push you one more time, he would have been kicked as well.

You came on last night with the intent to be disruptive...you said as much in your previous post.
I warned you that I would consider that as being disruptive.
I was warranted in my action and it was only a 1-minute kick. You could have returned and played and enjoyed the game but you did not.
That is your choice.
If you continue to connect to the game and be disruptive, similar actions will take place.

My suggestion is to relax, get a grasp that this is an online video game and there is no room for anyone to disrupt the enjoyment of others and certainly no place for anyone to be threatening.
Currently, you have a choice.
If it continues, I will have to make another choice for you.
I would rather not.

Please consider what you're doing so that we can all have fun and enjoy our past time here.

Take good care BD.

~ tona
Last edited by tonawandares on June 16th, 2020, 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Otto Kontrol
Member
Posts: 18
Joined: December 10th, 2019, 6:38 pm
United States of America

Re: Mali Mrav loutish behavior

Post by Otto Kontrol »

My statement form last night stands: Can we just stop beating this poor dead horse?

oTTo
Post Reply