Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

Demonic
Australia

Re: Signs you have been playing TO much DC or BF3/4

Post by Demonic »

i 4got about this thread :O

ill add a few more if i can...

you see an apple rolling across the floor in a grocery store and yell while running " Grenade !! "

Seeing 2 people getting into an argument you walk up to them and say " take it to the forum assholes "

while swimming in the ocean, you suddenly decide to swim further out to sea, knowing there has to be a submarine spawned out there somewhere.

cars that look anything like a Lada make you quickly run into the nearest building.

when at a car dealership, you ask why none of the Toyota pickups haven't got a 50 cal on the back.

Witnessing 2 cars crash and burst into flames, you ask other bystanders " What mod is this ?! "
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Cyberdemon
Brazil

Post by Cyberdemon »

:lol:
Cyberdemon
Brothers in Arms
sanchez
El Salvador

Post by sanchez »

I found my 5 years old son sitting on an inflatable hammer with the handle sticking out from between his legs, and turning around like the Allied AA gun, he was screaming "papa bear, papa bear" "red dog, red dog"
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

When you go to to a party and meet folks whose names you don't recognize and ask, "Are you tona?"
Last edited by tonawandares on June 21st, 2020, 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

lol :D

when walking into a gun store, you walk up and grab the shotgun off the wall behind the counter, then put it down and grab the assault rifle, then pick up the shotgun again...all much to the confused and baffled look of the owner who's trying to tell you , you cant do that in here...." Tona modded it " is your reply
BROTHERS IN ARMS
BlinkofanEye
United States of America

Post by BlinkofanEye »

When you spawn in the grocery store and start announcing “ I’m the mayor of this store!”

When you tell your wife you wanna go prone for better accuracy
Vote for map al_nas?
Yes (7)
Yes (8)
BlinkofanEye
United States of America

Post by BlinkofanEye »

Or when you’re acting naughty in real life and then breathe a sigh of relief when you realize Trench isn’t there to see it
Vote for map al_nas?
Yes (7)
Yes (8)
BlinkofanEye
United States of America

Post by BlinkofanEye »

See a guy with a really hot chick and blurt out “hax”
Vote for map al_nas?
Yes (7)
Yes (8)
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

Upon hearing about the sudden death of a friend, you look up waiting for the body to rise so you can screenshot it...

~ tona
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Saw this on Team-SiMPLE today, and the cross-over to real life made me think of this thread:

That feeling when
you are the last surviving team member
expected to re-capture a spawn point:

last.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

lolol :D

you cant figure out while standing under a flag, it doesnt change color (not sure if this one hasnt been said already)

you witness someone being shot and try to explain to the shooter " dude, dont be team killing on this server bro "

while waiting in a line, you ask the person in front of you " why are so many people waiting for the mig to spawn ? "

the sight of a hummer causes you to suddenly jump on top of it, and get into prone position...

you see a hummer and jump on top of it, while the owner is asking you to " get the fck of his car "...you reply " watch this glitch dude...it will sink into the ground in a few "
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

After seeing someone badly hurt in a car accident, you go over and just stand next to them while holding a first aid kit...(not sure if this one had been said already lol )

During a high profile conference call, you suddenly blurt out " dam you guys talk to much shit on TS "

During a doctors visit, you are asked : "Are you experiencing any pain ? " you reply, "yeah , my ping is to high and keep being disconnected "
The confused doctor then asks " are you on any pain medications right now " you reply " just weed and alcohol..helps me get through each round "
You are then asked " have you been treated by any other doctors ? " you reply " nope....i just let the admins know "
The last question you are asked " Do you feel any numbness or tingling anywhere in your body ? " you reply " are you fcking serious ? its a 20 year old game, not Virtual reality !! "
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Otto Kontrol
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Otto Kontrol »

When you see a black rectangle in the road and thinks it's C4!

oTTo
IMG_1735(1).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

lolol Otto :D

While driving down a street, you see a man hole, and suddenly swerve around it, thinking its a landmine.

During a sunday morning walk, you see a church and quickly run inside....you begin frantically searching along the walls, disrupting the congregation, when the priest asks you " can i help you, my son ? "
you reply " yeah....where the hell is the health locker and ammo box ? ".........the priest calmly informs you, there is no such thing inside his church....you look at the confused church goers and say "....my bad.....wrong server....they are normally modded inside the church on the server i usually play on ".....
BROTHERS IN ARMS
HairyRussianDude
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by HairyRussianDude »

lol Otto... that one would actually get me doing a double take.
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

when you wake up in the middle of night, covered in sweat, big wet patch between your legs, and you pitched a tent.....it occurs to you that RICK PETKO SENT YOU A PM, and you make a mad run for the computer............
BROTHERS IN ARMS