Bangbang's racism + political obnoxiousness

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

BlinkofanEye
United States of America

Bangbang's racism + political obnoxiousness

Post by BlinkofanEye »

So I know I'm not one to say someone's being an asshole...but I'm starting to get disturbed by Bang frequently bringing up politics in an incendiary way (I really don't care for politics and would prefer it be kept out of this forum and the server.) I'm also aware that people could be more affected than I am by his casual racism in chat on server. Perhaps others can chime in if it affects them or not...
Vote for map al_nas?
Yes (7)
Yes (8)
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Re: Bangbang's racism + political obnoxiousness

Post by Trench »

Here in the forums is the right place for politics or religion to be discussed. Since here in the forums is where we can all easily ignore it.

In-game it's not okay. And any racism or "casual racially-motivated talk" is never okay, and will not be welcome here in the forums or in-game.

It's absolutely fine if your experience in the world is different from someone else's. But here on this game server, for the purposes of having fun, everyone is welcome, and everyone is meant to feel welcome. And therefore in-game, no one ever needs to have to put up with having to listen to anyone else's racist, political or religious bullshit just so they can play and have fun.

The fact that someone can't help themselves from spewing it -- in a place we're all just having fun -- tells a pretty significant portion of the story of who they are.

-Trench

Chickin' wang.
Otto Kontrol
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Otto Kontrol »

I am with you Blink (especially about you being the asshole J/K). What he posted in chat is INEXCUSABLE
oTTo
BlinkofanEye
United States of America

Post by BlinkofanEye »

To me it’s not about his take on politics. He’s free to say whatever dumb stuff he wants about so and so politician. It’s more about just a general attitude of being above everybody that I find particularly nauseating. I’ve let him know this privately but he doesn’t see it. So I’ll just deal with it internally - good practice as there’s plenty more where that came from in the world. I imagine he’ll at least cut the racial shit out in game, regardless of the rest of his grandiose blather. There’s always mute.
Vote for map al_nas?
Yes (7)
Yes (8)
BangBangOw<CP*SF>
United States of America

Post by BangBangOw<CP*SF> »

Ah yes blink. Like the 10,000,000 times a night you bring up the others players moms ... to go with your banter of 5 year old level insults. My mom is dead. I’m 19. But do I make a forum complaining? No. Also the “he didn’t see it” remark is wrong. I read your PM, also replied. So if you check your inbox, you’ll see it. Also Otto, who are you again?
Otto Kontrol
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Otto Kontrol »

I don't quite understand the question - makes no sense to ask somebody who 'they are' by name, but I'll try: I am Otto Kontroll. Does that help?

(oh and we won't say "your mom's dead - wooooo". that would be callous)

oTTo
BlinkofanEye
United States of America

Post by BlinkofanEye »

I’m perfectly willing to stop making any kind of comments when people ask. If you notice me not doing that I’ll cut it out and appreciate the reminder.

I didn’t mean you didn’t read my message, I meant you don’t seem to see your attitude of being better than everybody. Good luck with that.
Vote for map al_nas?
Yes (7)
Yes (8)
sanchez
El Salvador

Post by sanchez »

Bangbus you are 19? are you sure you are not Jacob Wohl? and you Blinko keep being the guy you are in-game, I like your misspelled swearing.
BlinkofanEye
United States of America

Post by BlinkofanEye »

sanchez wrote: September 22nd, 2020, 7:05 pm I like your misspelled swearing.
I don't know what you're talking aboot
Vote for map al_nas?
Yes (7)
Yes (8)
Otto Kontrol
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Otto Kontrol »

BlinkofanEye wrote: September 22nd, 2020, 9:02 pm
sanchez wrote: September 22nd, 2020, 7:05 pm I like your misspelled swearing.
I don't know what you're talking aboot
You dame wel noe wht th facky frick fackk we are frakling frck frick tuaking aboot. Ewe con't speel wirth a shnit! Gitt a ffrickedy facking dictionary!

oTToe