Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

HairyRussianDude
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Good News

Post by HairyRussianDude »

With all the not so awesome crap going on worldwide, what is some good news coming out of your country/city/region?

We just took a step forward in working with drugs instead of against them.
https://www.vice.com/en/article/4adw4w/ ... -mushrooms
BangBangOw<CP*SF>
United States of America

Re: Good News

Post by BangBangOw<CP*SF> »

18 states now filed against Wisconsin, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Michigan ... hehe

That’s good news in my opinion. Will see if the Supreme Court will take it... 🇺🇸
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Might as well try it I suppose; what are they going to do, "look ridiculous" at this point? State vs. State is certainly the quickest shortcut to calling on the Supreme Court to consider hearing one final lawsuit in their long string of failed lawsuits. Even though in every other parallel universe and every other political context, if another state had questioned or sued Texas for how it was handling Texas' own state business, people's heads would have imploded.

At least maybe this way we can get a money shot of Rudy Giuliani sweating all over Brett Kavanaugh or something. Assuming he doesn't end up taking his case to the Supreme Food Court in Paquipsee, of course, rather than to the similarly-named court in Washington D.C.
    HairyRussianDude
    Retired Admin
    Retired Admin
    Canada

Post by HairyRussianDude »

BangBangOw<CP*SF> wrote: December 9th, 2020, 10:22 pm 18 states now filed against Wisconsin, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Michigan ... hehe
    Can you elaborate on this Bang?
    To be honest, I had to stop reading news out of the US.
    Col. Kilgore
    United States of America

Post by Col. Kilgore »

I have food on my plate and a roof over my head.
    Col. Kilgore
    aka 00 Buck Shot
    BangBangOw<CP*SF>
    United States of America

HairyRussianDude wrote: December 10th, 2020, 2:02 pm
    BangBangOw<CP*SF> wrote: December 9th, 2020, 10:22 pm 18 states now filed against Wisconsin, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Michigan ... hehe
    Can you elaborate on this Bang?
    To be honest, I had to stop reading news out of the US.

Okay, so basically.

With all this election BS, COVID and bunch of other problems/ irregularities... the election was not done as it had been in the past.

What the State of Texas filed , and now has 19 other states supporting. Was basically saying that the four states made election changes that were illegal and not done according to constitution and law. This isn’t about fraud or the voting machines. For example in Pennsylvania they extended the deadline to receive votes through the state Supreme Court, which is 5-2 democrat majority, when the state constitution requires that it goes through the state legislature... so therefore Texas is arguing that this couldn’t have happened because they didn’t do it according to the rules that were present at the time through the constitution of that state. Any votes that were received after shouldn’t be counted because the deadline can’t be extended with the state Supreme Court, if the legislature had done it then another story. That’s one example and it’s a little different from state to state. Fraud isn’t the focus, but rather deadline extensions to receive mail in votes and not following constitutional laws that have been in place forever. I’m not perfect at explaining but that’s the easiest example for me to give. 😄
    BangBangOw<CP*SF>
    United States of America

Also the case would withhold the certification of the electoral representatives in these states, which confirms the candidates electoral number... if they don’t certify it for Biden ... then he doesn’t win that state.. and vice versa. If trump flips Any three of those states he wins the election. Biden currently 306-232 GA-16 MI-16 WI-10 PA-20, all currently called for Biden. If any 3 are flipped Trump wins; and there is just cause when you look at how election rules changing and the eve is eve of fraud that has surfaced... or how Trump was leading in all theses states by 100,000 votes which is usually when it is called around midnight and such... then the voting stops and we wake up and Biden is ahead by 100,000... lol we will see how it goes. Trump2020 🇺🇸
    BangBangOw<CP*SF>
    United States of America

Trench
    Admin
    Admin
    United States of America

Post by Trench »

Good example of how the arguments have been going. "Fraud is possible", without the evidence of "fraud is happening." That seems to have been the demise of several of the past lawsuits. Yes, we can stipulate that fraud is possible.

Isn't what she just showed in this video exactly the thing we have a hand count and audit for? That when we subsequently look at the paper ballots she is handling and compare it to what the computer tally of those ballots were, it won't be the same?

It's not that we expect there isn't an adjudication process for ballots? Such process is required in every election. The fact that "she" is performing it — rather than the 3+ person bipartisan team needed for adjudication — seems to be what's missing in this video. But the way she refers to "did any of you guys over-vote yours" when being handed ballots also makes me think these are just test ballots to show how the system works; in addition to her seemingly not being trained in how to perform adjudication in the software.

But I'll trust Georgia's Secretary of State to decide what was or wasn't done according to their requirements here after seeing this. Maybe it's not true 100% of the time, but everything I've seen about my local election officials is that they take seriously how important an accurate, verifiable and trusted result is to our system of democracy. Hopefully technology is able to provide continually better ways of achieving it.