angry rude players in game

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

MOJORyder
United States of America

Re: angry rude players in game

Post by MOJORyder »

Trolls should be banned for a week for stuff like this... no need for "tolerance" with this kinda crap. Sorry he ruined your play bud.
What makes America great? Guns and Liquor. Be sure to save a round for Obama.
one pump
Canada

Post by one pump »

Agreed theres no need for it ,im sorry to its a sad day when some cant just have some fun and be mature.Guess its to much to ask :O( pump
fireWIRE

Post by fireWIRE »

one Pump wrote:Agreed theres no need for it ,im sorry to its a sad day when some cant just have some fun and be mature.Guess its to much to ask :O( pump
Who are you to talk one pump? last night you kept trying to kill me and take my flag on Gazala :x :x
fireWIRE
one pump
Canada

Post by one pump »

If you were on my team i was trying to help you and if you were on the other team well ya i was lol .I always try to play fair and help my other teammates.Gazla yesterday was hell man the red had us running soo if i accidently hurt you trying to help you i appologize man.,,one pump
Soylent

Post by Soylent »

Whirly, you being angry??? No way. Salty Nutz does get his two pubic hairs in a knot at times.
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

People excessively ripping on others during gameplay are generally asked to shut up, told to STFU and then shown the door. Especially when they start getting some kind of personal. I personally think we have no room for talk about someone's Mom, kids, wife, race, etc.

I like to talk shit as much as the next guy, but for me it's all in good fun. Kill me in the SA3 and you might get called an a-hole, with a wink. But there's a limit.
Soylent

Post by Soylent »

Swanny-CG wrote:an a-hole, with a wink.
That sounds awkward. I would want to avoid seeing that!
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

If you're in a plane, and I'm in the SA3, if you aren't puckered up, you're dead.
Demonic

Post by Demonic »

nothin worse than havin a winkin a-hole...doesnt let things come out smoothly and crap gets splattered all over your toilet seat.......oooooh.....now i see what that comment was referring to.....ummmm.....

to me a lil bit of smack talk is okay, but there is no room for getting to personal with it.......specially with children invloved............id gladly help kick the crap outta salty should you ever meet him face to face whirly bro ;)
Rally Monkey

Post by Rally Monkey »

LOL at this thread, and yes I totally agree with smack talking about family members being inappropriate. However, I love when players smack talk me. (Let's me know I'm doing a good job for my team)
Pathfinder
United States of America

Post by Pathfinder »

Swanny-CG wrote:If you're in a plane, and I'm in the SA3, if you aren't puckered up, you're dead.
Unless you're OTH....then, there's a pile of smoke where the SA3 was...
:D