Jim

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
Jim2102_2
United States of America

Jim

Post by Jim2102_2 »

1. Jim2102
2. DC
3. uhhh idk I've uninstalled/reinstalled the game since then.
4. Early 2019
5. Trench
6. Making fun of Cheese.
7. But to be fair, the admins let the harassment happen for 2 years and did nothing.

Hi hello. Can I get unbanned please? It's been 2 and a half years since my last departure...

EDIT: Can I also get my old forum account back?
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Re: Jim

Post by Trench »

And yet only 47 days since you last played here. But to answer your question, no.

We could stand on principle that all bans for hacking are permanent. But it's really your repeated lying and then doubling-down on the lying after we already caught you that seals the deal. Never mind the personal attacks that followed. No thanks.

I'm sure there are plenty of places where you didn't burn your bridges that will be happy to have you. Maybe don't repeat the same mistakes there? But that's your choice to make, and best of luck with whatever you decide.
Jim2102_2
United States of America

Post by Jim2102_2 »

Trench wrote: December 8th, 2021, 7:26 pm And yet only 47 days since you last played here.
Turning on/off the VPN is annoying. It's a small inconvenience that could be easily solved.
Trench wrote: December 8th, 2021, 7:26 pm We could stand on principle that all bans for hacking are permanent. But it's really your repeated lying and then doubling-down on the lying after we already caught you that seals the deal. Never mind the personal attacks that followed. No thanks.
And where were you and the rest of the admin team when C****e harassed me in-game, non-stop mind you, for over 2 years? Want to talk about personal attacks? Check the logs for the past 2-3 years. Even when I was silent in-game, and said nothing at all, he still continued, and you did nothing to address the situation. Even some of the fucked shit he said was against the rules, but nope, it still persisted. It is because he's SUCH A FUNNY GUY? Is it because he makes jokes that have you all dying laughing? Is that why he's the most prioritized individual in the server?
Trench wrote: December 8th, 2021, 7:26 pm I'm sure there are plenty of places where you didn't burn your bridges that will be happy to have you. Maybe don't repeat the same mistakes there? But that's your choice to make, and best of luck with whatever you decide.
ssk is shutting down the master server next year anyways. The game is nearly 20 years old and won't be around much longer. This was a last-ditch effort to keep your player count up, because I would be active, but whatever I guess.
Trench wrote: December 8th, 2021, 7:26 pm But to answer your question, no.
Gay...
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Jim2102_2 wrote: December 8th, 2021, 7:01 pm EDIT: Can I also get my old forum account back?
Yes, it's never gone anywhere. Use the "forgot my password" option if you don't remember the password.

The only reason web site accounts become locked is due to behavior here on the web site.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

:) Fun read.

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

FYI, Cheese quit playing here a couple of years ago at least, so he isn't this darling of EA117
This is just old, musty stuff...why bother

~ tona