Non EA117 Conflicting Saturday Daytime DC Opportunity!!!

BangBangOw<CP*SF>
United States of America

Non EA117 Conflicting Saturday Daytime DC Opportunity!!!

Post by BangBangOw<CP*SF> »

Hello all,

I'd like to formally invite you to a couple of things...

To join in our Weekly events here at Hello Clan!

Also, to join our ever growing and active discord community!

Every week we have been playing the pirates mod on our BF1942 server. We have seen major success week in and week out, with an average peak of 20 players. With this ongoing success, we decided it'd be best to add another weekly event on Saturdays. The mod of choice is the Desert Combat mod. I have made custom DCF maps, and TONS of server-side mods for desert combat. This is a perfect chance for you to join in for some DCF action on Saturdays! We have run DC events before, with a high peak of 37, around 8 months ago. Our DC events always have a decent showing, come play with us!!!

Times for the Events?

2:00 PM EST - 6:00 PM EST

6:00 PM GMT - 10:00 PM GMT

Same times for both Saturday and Sunday!

Saturday's event is Desert Combat. Sunday's event is battlefield pirate's mod.

Come join our great community here at Hello Clan, we play every weekend, and get hit and miss crowds during the week for vanilla/rtr/sw maps.

Link for Discord: https://discord.gg/8DE9sCuQQN

*** Important ***

***THESE EVENTS DO NOT CONFLICT WITH EA117 PLAYING HOURS***

For our DC events, you may need to install my 7 custom maps, if we choose to run them. They are going to be in the maplist, so while you will be able to play the generic DC maps, you will be booted when we run a custom one.

Link/guide for my maps: https://www.helloclan.eu/resources/43/

Follow the google drive link in the guide for access to all my maps :)

Hope to see you daytime players out at Hello Clan sometimes. As these times do not conflict with ea117, it gives us another option to get our favorite mod (DC) fix!!!

Regards,

BangBangOw
Hello Clans DC weekly flyers.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.