EA117 server

Demonic
Australia

EA117 server

Post by Demonic »

i took some time today, to go back in time at names that once played on this server......holy crap it was fun remembering all these people and their styles of playing.
a lot of the names i had totally forgotten about :D....such as babies happen...**YODA**, and so on....

thankfully, there is still a great, solid core of EA117 vets who have carried the server through some rough times.
some might recall, when server after server began shutting down, because the BF42 numbers were dropping away.
i had concerns that this server would follow, but nope !!

i could care less if there are only 6 people on this server some times......there is always a great sense of humor that comes out in people to make the game just as fun, as if there were 20....that is what keeps this server alive.
and the fact that we all have our favorite weapon/vehicle , makes the overall game play more interesting ( though some maps are heavily modded at the moment )

perhaps one day, some of the former players that graced this server will get curious and re-join for a few rounds for old times sake :D
BROTHERS IN ARMS
HairyRussianDude
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Re: EA117 server

Post by HairyRussianDude »

If you're in the mood, feel free to try messaging your old buddies. You never know, they might still be using the same email as their forum account and get a notification.
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

i actually did try doing that yesterday, to find out the PM thing only lets you do like 6 at a time.....so if i did it, its going to take awhile lol
i just sent one to spec.....we will see if he responds....
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Kurzt
United States of America

Post by Kurzt »

Yep! Im still playin this ole girl!! not too many left though
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

once you get it patched brother, it would be good to see you back on here, old friend :D
hell i might shoot a message to Leadcatcher and Twister, to see if they might fire up DC for old time sake....i think the-old-man is still lurking around on steam also, so ill reach out to him if i can.
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

lot of good knife fights on LV CTF tonite....no one showed mercy....3 v 1's happened.....gg's to all who joined in :D
BROTHERS IN ARMS
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

from days of old...(DHA Lost Village 24/7)

"Knife Fight behind Red Main!!!"

~ tona
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

Indeed lolol :D :D theres just something about that village thats you suddenly want to stab something :D lol
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

can someone explain to me the purpose behind spawn camping a main, when there are only 5 people on the server? lol
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Miss RFA, Kamalla, Nighty, Oldboi and that nut that was devastating in the Harrier.

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
BlinkofanEye
United States of America

Post by BlinkofanEye »

Demonic wrote: May 8th, 2022, 6:56 am can someone explain to me the purpose behind spawn camping a main, when there are only 5 people on the server? lol
To kill you before you can do a single push up ;)

BTW, nut still plays, he just has his own server (TmP No rulez), which probably matches him better as he's on UK time. I fucking hate him the harrier, I call it his "harrier twerking."

Actually, I seem to recall him saying he got banned from EA117 for "hacking". Anybody know if that's true?
Vote for map al_nas?
Yes (7)
Yes (8)
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

btw sarge bro...i shot out a bunch of PM's to some of those guys, hoping they still used the email for this forum....maybe they will see it one day and gets their butts back on here lol ;)
BROTHERS IN ARMS