New DC video.....maybe?!

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

Demonic
Australia

Re: New DC video.....maybe?!

Post by Demonic »

Gaz CTF and El Al CTF might be another couple of good maps for footage....both have planes, but other vehicles people like using, to keep from leaving the server....as much as i loved getting footage off NFZ, some might want to leave the server when that map gets loaded......and i am not targeting any one specific player when i am doing this.....i watch closely at a potential incident, and record, hoping something kewl will happen ( though i havent caught Eagle driving yet........maybe that footage will end up in the 'bloopers' section :lol: :lol: :lol: jk jk )
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Otto Kontrol
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Otto Kontrol »

By the way, Otto would prefer not to be filmed. Showing his likeness on video could endanger his and his dog's life as they are both in the WPP (witness protection program). If somehow he is filmed, please put the little black line across his eyes or pixelate his face.

Thank You

oTTo's handler
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

lolol Otto bro...this can be done :D :D i have to pixelize my front and rear if i end up in the shot, because naked Demons are not PG rated ;)
BROTHERS IN ARMS
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

Otto Kontrol wrote: June 13th, 2022, 7:26 pm By the way, Otto would prefer not to be filmed. Showing his likeness on video could endanger his and his dog's life as they are both in the WPP (witness protection program). If somehow he is filmed, please put the little black line across his eyes or pixelate his face.

Thank You

oTTo's handler
So you're willing to be nude, but you want a black line across your eyes? Do I have this right?

~ tona
Otto Kontrol
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Otto Kontrol »

No, never said I would be okay with nudity - but I will if you all insist. I've been told it's a cute little tushy.

oTTo
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

Well the video is completed lol.....there is a clip at the end we will need to confirm if its Otto or not.......his clothes were on :cry: :cry: :25:
BROTHERS IN ARMS