EA117

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

Demonic
Australia

EA117

Post by Demonic »

So someone explain to me how it is, people can get so vocal in the server ( or any server ), bitching, complaining, criticizing the EA117 server and or community, but no one has a pair between their legs to bring the issue/s to the forum ?!

Its simple....if you don't like it here, go play somewhere else.

If you have an issue with the admins, send them a PM and express your opinion's.
If its a certain player you are having an issue with, well, either PM them directly or report their ass in the appropriate section on the forum.

I have noticed that a couple here, have once again fallen into the habit of name calling on the server again, which i though we were over that, but clearly its still allowed......so unless its corrected by the time i feel like playing DC again, i will gladly join in the verbal abuse, if any is directed at me :D

Ive said this a crap load of times before and i will continue to say it........ " i fucking miss the old days of this server ".......
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Re: EA117

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

As for the old days, only I was allowed to throw out names. For I was God.

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
HairyRussianDude
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by HairyRussianDude »

Demonic wrote: June 28th, 2022, 2:39 pm If its a certain player you are having an issue with, well, either PM them directly or report their ass in the appropriate section on the forum.
Please do this.

And not this:
Demonic wrote: June 28th, 2022, 2:39 pmso unless its corrected by the time i feel like playing DC again, i will gladly join in the verbal abuse, if any is directed at me :D
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

how many times do people need to be reminded of the rules of this server ?!....would you like me to spam them every day on the forum so they cannot be missed ?! Sure, you can kick me from the server if i decide to respond to someone calling me names, but will that actually fix the issue ?!...considering some of the name calling happened under the watch of an admin, made me think it was ok again lolol

I dont have the patience any more for others breaking server rules....
BROTHERS IN ARMS
BlinkofanEye
United States of America

Post by BlinkofanEye »

Yeah my bad. I joined in the group hate-of-a-certain-someone the other day. I've already talked to them about it and it goes nowhere so I'll just let it stew until it turns me to the dark side.
Vote for map al_nas?
Yes (7)
Yes (8)
HairyRussianDude
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by HairyRussianDude »

The forum exists for just such occasions Dem. Post all you like.
I suggest reaching out to the admin allowing the alleged rule breaking to happen.
Or air it out here if you wish. Can't help you based on vague generalized comments. Give us the deets.
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

HairyRussianDude wrote: June 28th, 2022, 7:54 pm Can't help you based on vague generalized comments
Is what i said not enough to see that there is an issue?.......now i will take your suggestion on board and speak directly with any admin who fails to respond if it happens again....i will even drop massive hints in the server chat for them to hopefully pick up on the fact it happened lol
BROTHERS IN ARMS
BangBangOw<CP*SF>
United States of America

Post by BangBangOw<CP*SF> »

BlinkofanEye wrote: June 28th, 2022, 7:35 pm Yeah my bad. I joined in the group hate-of-a-certain-someone the other day. I've already talked to them about it and it goes nowhere so I'll just let it stew until it turns me to the dark side.
I didn’t mind your message. 🙂

Everyone is entitled to their opinions of players.
BlinkofanEye
United States of America

Post by BlinkofanEye »

Ive said this a crap load of times before and i will continue to say it........ " i fucking miss the old days of this server ".......

True that demonic. I miss the days when the older gentlemen that play here didn’t throw a tantrum every other day about how good it was back in the day. Oh wait…I’m not talking about far back enough? Guess I don’t deserve to be in the old boys club or whatever…puh
Vote for map al_nas?
Yes (7)
Yes (8)
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

Why even bother posting on here then.......take your attitude else where.
BROTHERS IN ARMS
BlinkofanEye
United States of America

Post by BlinkofanEye »

So that’s how it is now? Just bully people into leaving as if it was all your idea? Get a grip dude.
Vote for map al_nas?
Yes (7)
Yes (8)
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

No one is bullying anyone here Blink...i made that comment back in June, and you're just now replying to it ?! lmao.
I am not the one trying to start an argument here by posting something in the manner of which you did.
If you decide to play on other servers, then that's your choice....no one is telling anyone to leave.
Just don't post something that you damn well know will get a response, and then claim to be the innocent victim here. If you read what i said more carefully, you will see i said 'your attitude'...not you.lol
BROTHERS IN ARMS