The Penguin Man…

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

[BOP] FallinRaven
Finland

The Penguin Man…

Post by [BOP] FallinRaven »

Here’s something I’ve been deeply invested in the last couple of weeks… months even…

Have you heard of The Penguin Man?

From my own research I’ve been able to dig up pieces of the puzzle. It points me to the Colorado mountains sometime in the 1980’s. My theory is government experiment.

Sightings of the Penguin Man are scattered. The most recent being Festus, Missouri, USA. Individuals claim he has a disgusting human-like face with no teeth. The sounds it creates are said to be extremely loud and piercing. Walks very disoriented and almost waddles, hence the penguin name.

Just some short details I’ve come across. If you know more about this topic or if you’ve personally experienced anything with the Penguin Man please do write it here! I love cryptid stuff and we’re just about to get into Halloween season >:)

WATG
[BOP] - Birds of Prey
Demonic
Australia

Re: The Penguin Man…

Post by Demonic »

I think i have heard of this 'Penguin man' before....it is said he will throw ungodly tantrums if you don't give him what he wants...and the sounds you mentioned he makes, are very loud and can also be mistaken as a baby crying. Probably why some of the locals keep thinking its a baby in distress or something.

I am not sure if this part is true, but there have been rumors amongst locals that the 'Penguin man' will only come out at night ?! And because of this, they tend to keep their doors locked at night, because he has been known to walk into someone else's house uninvited.

Even the kiddies around Halloween are afraid to 'trick or treat' because he scares the crap out of them, and he demands their candy.
One poor kid apparently claimed that the 'Penguin man', demanded his lego's.......that's one of the confusing aspects of his myth. No one knows why he would want freaking lego's .....
BROTHERS IN ARMS
[BOP] FallinRaven
Finland

Very interesting… very spooky…

There’s got to be some significance in the legos but what could it be?!

We’ve been looking for others out there who share the same fascination with PM. With more of us sharing our knowledge and research, we may be getting closer to solving this mystery.

Stay tuned for updates!
[BOP] - Birds of Prey
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

There is even an effort from Bob Ross to paint a portrait of this Penguin man, in hope it will give authorities a better idea of exactly how he looks. But one concern they have with this idea, is would Bob get carried away and end up doing a self portrait instead.
Time will tell !!
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Demonic wrote: November 6th, 2022, 11:23 am Time will tell !!
They may be waiting a while. The man died a quarter century ago. But I'm guessing maybe being dead isn't a significant factor in one's ability to see Penguin man.
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

There is also the possibility that there is a doppelganger or love child of Bob Ross, claiming to be Bob himself...wanting only the fame and glory of painting a dark image of the elusive penguin man...if it is indeed the real Bob, then i doubt his bony fingers could hold a brush, therefor a finger painting is all authorities would have.
BROTHERS IN ARMS
[BOP] FallinRaven
Finland

1. Bob Ross is NOT dead. The mainstream media wants you to believe otherwise.

2. The Penguin Man legend, as I said, has its origins in the 1980’s

I’m not ruling out a Bob Ross connection. Several reports mention horrible curly “Bob Ross-like” hair on top of that disgusting face. These details have almost been scrubbed completely. You can thank the fine folks at the official PenguinMan discord server for this info.

It is believed that ol Bobby placed subliminal messages in his paintings. One of them being our very own Penguin Man. Passed off as one of his “happy accidents”.

Now we must ask ourselves… what the hell could that mean? Did he know something we don’t? The Penguin Man is an accident. You make with that what you will.
[BOP] - Birds of Prey
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

Yes, the Bob Ross connection with Penguin man is very strong.....in fact both have been heard playing " I'm a Barbie Girl ". Bob would use that song as inspiration to some of his paintings apparently, where as no one is sure why the Penguin man plays it. Perhaps the loud screeching sound folks hear is Penguin mans efforts to sing along with the song.
BROTHERS IN ARMS