Old EA117 video

Show us your cool in-game video
Demonic
Australia

Old EA117 video

Post by Demonic »

This one is for you Tona....found this just a few minutes ago.....they very first and original EA video i made.....back in 2010 i think it was?! ( i think that was when i wrote the track for the video )
You might remember some of the names ( if they come out clear enough )
I had forgotten about my sniping Pantyshield off the top of the BlackHawk ( AIDS was pilot for me ) :D

phpBB [video]
BROTHERS IN ARMS
[BOP] FallinRaven
Finland

Re: Old EA117 video

Post by [BOP] FallinRaven »

Wow so many names! **** why did I stop playing this game?!

Also who’s that Chain guy? Very good pilot I bet I can take him >:)
[BOP] - Birds of Prey
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

That's some great old video of EA117 Dem...thanks for sharing.
PL Havok, Esko, IANYF...fun pilots to fly against in the jets. Havok was something else in the frog.
As far as The Chain guy...I'm sure you can take him Raven...he's just a crusty old fart now.

Aids...I remember bringing him over to BOP and teaching him how to fight in the helo...actually, never did care for his attitude...just sayin'
But there were some old friends there for sure.

~ tona
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

I seem to recall 'The Chain' was also fairly decent in ground n pound...T Bone was addicted to tanks lolol...and yes, Esko was dam good in jets...he was one of the reasons i never tried to fly planes in DC...id always leave it up to others that could handle him...i think Southern Cross was pretty good in jets also ?!...i cannot remember much about the 'Baron' player ( even though i had him on my buddy list at the time lol ) Was it Havok who used to do the 'swan dive' approach with the A 10 and frog ( where he would just free float downward from way up high and bomb the crap out of you ) i know someone used to do it all the time, and you could never hear them until it was to late lol
BROTHERS IN ARMS
Demonic
Australia

Post by Demonic »

Oh i forgot to mention Tona bro, at the start where you see the server menu, the =LVC= was made up of some who broke away from DHA...Raygun, HillBilly i think were the 2...not sure if you remember those guys from DHA....
BROTHERS IN ARMS