Can't stand Smacktards

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

Nightster

Can't stand Smacktards

Post by Nightster »

Ok so this Prometheus guy has been getting on my nerves, usually he's not extremely bad but last night was out right annoying.

It took a while for me to finally catch him with a screen shot, but he kept blowing up all the planes and helos at the airstrip while he waited for his plane. He kept blowing up planes right before I (and other people) could get to them, But after he kept doing it for a while I finally had my print screen finger ready to go and caught him in the act. I just want you guys to see this and be aware and watch him because I think this little kid needs some detention time to go up. (I'm not saying take action just because of this SS but I just want to alert everyones attention)

Even after this SS was taken I was flying over the base to reload last night and of course he was still doing it. I was so mad that I swooped down and was about to plow him with my plane but realized I would only be stooping down to his immature and possibly TK'ing level... so I with held myself and pulled up at the last second. But I hate SMACKTARDS!!!
Southern Cross
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Japan

Re: Can't stand Smacktards

Post by Southern Cross »

I think I was playing when he was destroying planes...
but I didn't notice that because I was on blue.
Sorry but please tell me I'm playing whenever you find such a wrong player.
Soylent

Post by Soylent »

He has done it on Guadalcanal as well.
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by c0loNeL »

Another one that has been increasingly annoying is Thrusty Loins. Was playing last night with him on my team (allies). He is either trying to get ppl to tk him (wounding, ramming, etc) or tk'ing period. At one point I checked his score he was 1-19-22 and still doing his best to take out more ppl. Haven't got a ss or Frap yet, but will be watching and ready.

c0loNeL
Mordor
Canada

Post by Mordor »

c0loNeL wrote:Another one that has been increasingly annoying is Thrusty Loins. Was playing last night with him on my team (allies). He is either trying to get ppl to tk him (wounding, ramming, etc) or tk'ing period. At one point I checked his score he was 1-19-22 and still doing his best to take out more ppl. Haven't got a ss or Frap yet, but will be watching and ready.

c0loNeL
Yep i agree he's a big pain in the butt !!