Banned

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
x100xPercent

Banned

Post by x100xPercent »

Hey,

That was the most retarded sh** ever. You guys know the story, Grizzly was pixel spamming, and it seemed that I team switched to tk. If I wanted to tk I would have blown him up right when I switched. I was waiting for a vehicle to push the bmp 21 out of the way so he could not aim with pixels. This is what happened - I got the bmp, drove at grizzly's bm 21, and someone fired an rpg at the bm 21 right before I hit. So by pushing him I probably did like 5% or 10% damage at most but I got the kill for it. I was not breaking the rules. There were at least 5 other players that were there around the bm 21 that must have seen the rpg - I was in the tank. Please unban me.

x100xPercent
x100xPercent

Re: Banned

Post by x100xPercent »

Thanks. Yea I barely tapped the bm 21 to move it so he won't know which pixels to aim for the apache - I didn't see anything wrong with that especially since he already had 30 kills and nobody could even do anything. If I tapped the trunk a second earlier the rpg would have destroyed it.

x100xPercent
Grizzly
United States of America

Re: Banned

Post by Grizzly »

It was still a chickensht thing to do, I have been raped on many maps by many different weapons. I don't need the one spot to aim...if you want to change the game then make your own mod. If I'm on blue I almost always spawn at main and take the humvee around to take out the bm21. Try pulling your head out of your ass and use it instead.
HI! I love you!