Redsled is a childish whiner...

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
Goonie

Redsled is a childish whiner...

Post by Goonie »

So was playing last night on Desertshield.

Flying in the bomber, racked up some 20+ kills, was finally shot down.

Spawn in hangar and wait for the SU to respawn. Redsled was in there and we both waited like 3 min for it to spawn. Nothing was said, I was just holding "e" to enter vehicle. Got the bomber and took off. Redsled starts telling me to return the bomber that it's his turn to fly, calling me names and what not.

Ended up getting shot down a little later and saw him still in the hangar bitching. Let him take the bomber but he got shot down right away. Made my way to the hangar and waited for the bomber to spawn. He joined me after he respawned. Waited without saying anything, holding "e". Bomber spawned and I automatically got in, I got a TK because when the plane spawns it drops a few inches and dropped right on his bitching ass.

He starts whinning to admin that I TK'ed him for the plane and I end up with a multi day ban. I don't hog vehicles, if anyone wants a turn they can say so and not just start bitching it up if they don't get their way and tell me to land and give it to him.

I've been playing BF since the demo wake days and DC since beta testing. Never have I TK'ed for a vehicle before. To me it has always been whomever is smart enough to hold "e" while waiting will get the vehicle next. Been playin on EA117 for like 3 years on and off to get my fix of DC and anyone whos seen me on knows that I'm a team player.

Either way, I thought redsled is the biggest moron I've run into during my playing of DC. Admins shouldn't just hand out bans without investigating what really happened.

That is all.

Redsled, if you read this... you're the biggest douchebag I know, congrats!
gat

Re: Redsled is a childish whiner...

Post by gat »

goonie im sure youll hear from red soon enough. but i have to say me and a few others were in teamspeak with him when it all went down. at first he said u tked him for the frog, after some debate it may have been u ran him over on take off.

any way it happened, you should take a look at the server rules concerning the use of jets and other vehicles.
there arnt many rules but you should be aware of them.
just my humble opinion take it or leave it.
Goonie

Post by Goonie »

I got no beef with anyone else. I for one hate being Tk'ed for any reason, let alone for a vehicle and those people deserve the ban.

If he said, hey Goonie can I fly next. I would've been cool with that but nothing was said the whole time we were waiting. Only when I took off was he bitching.. I'm no plane hog and love all aspects of the game, if it's ground game, artillery, or air. He knew what he was doing when he was calling me a tk'er and requesting that I'd be banned.

Either way, I'm cool... love the game and your server.
redsled

Post by redsled »

REDSLED UP IN THIS THREAD LOL! :lol:
redsled

Post by redsled »

HEY BRO there is a life outside your pc monitor go outside and inhale and exhale deeply..

come at me bro.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Can someone pass the popcorn this is getting good

Guys are you serious ... Like said before .. There are rules and need to be followed then there are some that are not posted just common courtesy. One if someone is waiting on a vehicle LET THEM HAVE IT. Its as simple as that. If you havent noticed there is a chat feature that you can use the entire game .. .If you think someone is waiting ... Ask ... if they dont respond then its fair game. Goonie if it were me in that situation I might have brought the plane back .. that is just me and I dont fault you for what you thought was right. But I think you had a hunch that he might have been waiting. Red ... if you got TK'd on accident ... just because you were pissed that you didnt get the plane do you REALLY think that constitutes you asking for him to be banned???? If you were an admin would you have banned him for what happened even if it didnt happen to you. Being an admin on a gaming site has got to be a pain in the ass enough without having people bitching about stuff like this. Sounds like yall just need to communicate a little more and I worked on real planes .. Its not a good idea to be under one while it is falling nor be in front of one while its taking off .... Just something to remember while playing the GAME cause its the same on there too. ;) ;)
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Demonic

Post by Demonic »

maybe red would like me to post some footage i have of him being disruptive, when no admins were on ;) hmmm..........i luv fraps :D
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

I am still surprised that after what Goonie had said he gets the response ... "Come at me bro"

Maybe we need to get Kam over here and give ole red a spanking with his Burkenstocks while he listens to Jack Johnson :lol: :lol: :lol:
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Uranus Reamerz

Post by Uranus Reamerz »

Since I'm not involved… I'll get involved ... not long ago I was accused of being selfish ... me selfish??? Anyway in regards to tanks ... yes pilots lines can form at the tanks too ... I have no problem letting a vet in repair kit take their turn in front of me ... I certainly have an issue when a player in a non repair kit set up jumps in a tank ... what a waste and indicative of a noob... If you want transportation take a hummer or a BDRM ffs ... If I was running a server It would be a requirement to be in the repair kit mode to operate a main battle tank ... thanks for letting me get involved :ugeek: