sea rigs in map rotation

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

defc0n

sea rigs in map rotation

Post by defc0n »

is there anyway , anyway any any possible way to get this taken out of rotation?

lol
defc0n

Re: sea rigs in map rotation

Post by defc0n »

you're not admin.

thanks for shutting the hell up.

=D
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

Not at this time, sorry. There are a lot of people that love the infantry maps. Just so you know, I'm not one of them. I usually bail for Sea Rigs, Lost Village, etc. but we go with what we think is a good variety. Think of it as an opportunity to go outside and play for 30 minutes or so. :)
fireWIRE

Post by fireWIRE »

Swanny-CG wrote:Not at this time, sorry. There are a lot of people that love the infantry maps. Just so you know, I'm not one of them. I usually bail for Sea Rigs, Lost Village, etc. but we go with what we think is a good variety. Think of it as an opportunity to go outside and play for 30 minutes or so. :)
Is there anyway to change up the rotation so it's not the same maps at the same hour every day? lol
fireWIRE
MOJORyder
United States of America

Post by MOJORyder »

When a map like Village (or something else I don't like) comes up..if I stay, I'll ussually find something else to do other than fight...

be it flying around and crashing on a snipers head or healing people or generally being a pain in the opponents rear... you can generally find another way to play other than directly fighting.

Indirect warfare ftw
What makes America great? Guns and Liquor. Be sure to save a round for Obama.
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

fireWIRE wrote:Is there anyway to change up the rotation so it's not the same maps at the same hour every day?
We did change it up with the introduction of Bocage Day 2 and moving some of the maps around a bit. The entire rotation takes about 10 hours to go through, so I can't figure out how 10 hours divides into 24 evenly. You're not the first person to say so, and I'm not saying anyone is full of it, I just can't figure out how it would work out that way.
fireWIRE

Post by fireWIRE »

Swanny-CG wrote:
fireWIRE wrote:Is there anyway to change up the rotation so it's not the same maps at the same hour every day?
We did change it up with the introduction of Bocage Day 2 and moving some of the maps around a bit. The entire rotation takes about 10 hours to go through, so I can't figure out how 10 hours divides into 24 evenly. You're not the first person to say so, and I'm not saying anyone is full of it, I just can't figure out how it would work out that way.
I can't figure it out either. Not every game ends by the clock hitting 0:00. So the maps should naturally work their way out of a particular time slot. I'm guessing that some maps end on or about the same time each time they are played.
fireWIRE
Uranus Reamerz

Post by Uranus Reamerz »

Believe it or not this tanker likes rigs and lost village
I like sneakin in and takin flags ... I have a few tricks on rigs
Basra's edge doesn't work out to well for me
obtw: is it possible to reset the values for tie breakers? If possible Tie breakers for medals should go to flag takers ... IMO
on our server we actually set the value for taking a flag at 3. jus sayin .. after we played a "Shield" map and red had a half dozen snipers ffs