New rule

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

Uranus Reamerz

New rule

Post by Uranus Reamerz »

I was kicked to day ... on medina ... for kill helo on pad ... as it was firing ... I said it was firing .. admin said .. "not at you"
I was being carful not to rape .. jus happens admin was in the helo . check out the freakin log! HOw do I know where it was firing .. it was firing. So now you gotta ask who your firing at?
Hav3n
United States of America

Re: New rule

Post by Hav3n »

Player plays by accepted uncap rules, admin is killed, hilarity ensues....
Target(+)

Post by Target(+) »

If it was on the pad i cant see how it would be attacking anyone, its only a legal target on the pad if it has returned from combat.
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

If it's firing out, it's firing out.

Does that mean if a howie is in the main firing out a plane can't kill it unless it tries to shoot at the plane first?

On the other hand, if some guy is dicking around shooting in circles or at the ground waiting for a pilot then you DO know better.

I don't know which it was. I'm just adding my $.02
Uranus Reamerz

Post by Uranus Reamerz »

I wasn't going in circles I think the admin will vouch fer that .. I jus heard the chain gun wankin and turned and shot .. didnt even think
I made like 3 maybe passbys for the MLRS .. whole game which was about 30 clicks from done ..
Id probably do it again .. like I said it was reflex ... save fer even going there
and pardon me the chain certainly may not be firing down range but it might be aimin at me or trying
jus saying .. I gotta checklist o things I gotta go thru before I shoot ...

what is target
is it firing
is it firing at me
is that an admin in the seat
worse than Nam .. gotta get an act of Congress to engage the enemy
makes a guy jus wanna move to Canada and start a hemp farm
Demonic

Post by Demonic »

im guessing you were in a tank UR? or a helo ?
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

Uranus Reamerz wrote: 1. what is target
2. is it firing
3. is it firing at me
4. is that an admin in the seat
5. worse than Nam .. gotta get an act of Congress to engage the enemy
6. makes a guy jus wanna move to Canada and start a hemp farm
1. That's a valid question. You already know the answer
2. As a "kamper," you might not WANT to ask this, but it's still a valid question
3. Somewhat important - obviously, the chain gun isn't going to kill your T72. If he was firing AT you, he's fair game
4. Shouldn't matter for a second if you're following the rules
5. Now you're starting to sound like my 17 year old daughter
6. I'll buy you a shovel to get you started

Listen, if a guy is going to play "on the shallow side of marginal," every once in a while he's gonna have to expect a little guff. Maybe you were being cheap, maybe it was all legit (again, I wasn't there). I know you get pissed, and 30 ticks from the end I can see that it might have been frustrating. Just be careful.
toolman
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by toolman »

You want to know the real pisser reamz???? Had it been anyone else but YOU I would have just warned them or ignored it entirely.

You didn't camp at all yesterday that I saw on medina...don't even think I saw you near blue main going after MLRS like you always do...until the end.

I was on driver side in blackhawk (in gunner position) and watched you come from behind the rock..roll to the rear of blue main and kill MLRS that was firing..as soon as it blew up you aimed turret at helo..I said to myself "don't do it reamz.." in less than 2 seconds another person hopped in helo fired off about 20 rounds at god knows what and we were dead.

I kicked you because you could not help yourself but try to capitalize on easy points at end of map...while pushing the limits of camping.

I don't want to have to split hairs about camping..."firing from main" seems pretty simple...but If I'm firing a pistol at the ground while doing circles on helo pad waiting..well it's not firing out is it?? nor does it pose a threat to a tank if I shoot a m-16 at it or charge with my knife.....hence why you got the reply "not at you."

It all comes down to just a few things...
A) Medina ridge has no bubble for blue and commonly has red players looking for something to kill. This map and basrahs edge both get more attention from myself concerning campers because it happens so often. People pushing limits when they can or they are bored I guess.

B)You are a regular, and I know you have in the past "pushed" the limits on medina ridge specifically. Recently your play has been just fine from what I have noticed and I do appreciate that...I don't want noobs watching you and think they can do that...you are held to higher standard because you know the rules....and we both know that you had no reason to shoot that blackhawk.

C) what you don't know is that someone was blowing up the blackhawk about 2 seconds after it spawned whole map except for 3 times. I don't know who that person was but that is why I was sitting in the blackhawk just waiting/watching for that person to show up.

Don't think that I was pissed after I kicked ya or now...it's nothing personal and I very much enjoy playing with ya..us old tank hands got to stick together....

but I do have to set a standard...even if it varies slightly from players and maps. Just know that as a regular your standards are set a little higher (be an example) and on maps like medina and edge camping is going to be enforced tighter.

I hope I made myself pretty clear.
professional driver. closed course. do not attempt.

Uranus Reamerz

Post by Uranus Reamerz »

Swanny and Tooly, my last comments were in jest. Swanny I was doing my best "lil girl" voice ... musta done a good job too! :roll: ... I understand when U walk the tight rope you fall sometimes :twisted: ... nicely put Tooly.
Oh .. I did hear something ... all I heard was "Do it"Do it till yer satisfied ... I dont recall any "dont"
PS I don't drive 55 (Sammy Hagar) either!
Mordor
Canada

Post by Mordor »

Uranus is one of the worst players on the server, it's all about points with him not teamplay, if he can get away with something trust me he will try his damnest too, fkn pathetic player ! :roll:
Uranus Reamerz

Post by Uranus Reamerz »

well I thought we were done then Mordor steps up :P
worst? all about points? get away with somethin? :o
and what drives your trigger anyway there Hos.
You dont like to score points?
IMO no matter what your doing if your not pushing the envelope your a wuss ... or totally flaccid.
I don't hack, I don't glitch I don't deliberately tk Oh and I dont fly!or play blue very often
For as much as I play .. that I get kicked by one of these cross-eyed Refs ;) ;) is rather incidental :roll:
fact is I take this one as a badge of honor.
RoLnRoCk
United States of America

Post by RoLnRoCk »

i hate uranus he smells like old cheese and balls.

where's my a10